Is Ron Perlman really in any position to mock another person for their looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Perlman
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't he start his acting career by being a literal monkey?

send the pics He's asking for it

You mad? She’s fucking HIDEOUS

>mfw

He kind of has a point.

Yet another (((Hollywood))) Jew.

"His parents are Jewish (their families were from Hungary and Poland). Perlman had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Perlman

EL GOBLINO

Perlman's a joke. Talks tough on Twitter including implying that he's going to die in a civil war. The monkey face kike deserves a bullet.

Mutant sandnigger mocks others' appearance. More at 11.

Pearlman broke through playing a literall caveman hes not the one to talk.

What is with these (((Hollywood))) leftist and their race mixing?

The guy on the left looks pretty good.

Heh, the Left are just so tolerant, futuristic and perfect, aren't they? What hypocrites.

FFS leaf... have a little dignity.

Who is this?

Not when he and his (((wife))) look like a Smithsonian exhibit.

>ITT:Soyboys who can't get a manly jaw like Perlman

Lipstick on a pig

Perlman looks like a shaved silverback gorilla.

Someone with a working twitter account should post this and the comment: "You should buy a mirror... or just look at your wife"

Wow, edgy

Beastman!

Here

he's in the best position to do that
(((sarah sanders))) is a delightful woman

She's stress-eating apparently.

These men have no choice.
Their wives would make life even more hellish of they didn't speak out about DJT

High level pun here. Ron Perlmeow is hilarious. Good job pole. Funny is the way.

Il ron(ronne)
:^)

ron perlman is a beast of a handsome man and im a man. powerful features. its a shame he was always like a b or c list actor. i enjoyed his acting and his looks. i could imagine he would make a bitching of a sargent in a wh40k movie or series

He's the strangest looking Jew i've ever seen. He looks like a goddamn caveman.

You know who else is really weird looking. Like no other human. Is that Spanish guy, Javier Bardem. Is he another weird looking caveman jew?

Hes such an awful actor though..and that voice..and that literal monkey face

Goodfella's approved

But Twatter wont ban him for being an asshole, but try doing that if you're not a Jew.

Ron is a fucking atrocity, and he's lashing out because he married something even worse.

He looks like an albino nigger so he probably didn't have much choice but to settle for a sheboon

EL GOBLINO MERCANTE

War, war never changes....

When did she get this fat? She looks like an old sow. At one time she might have been dooable. Not anymore.

>bashing neanderthals
They were the original autistic NEETs. They were introverted and asocial, which is why they went extinct, they even had bigger brains

its JUST the way they are

Lmao what a fucking mess. I love watching this sack of shit get popped by Ed Harris in Enemy at the Gates

That's not his son. The son is literally darker than his mom.

no its his WIFES son. the father is some nigger named Kobe

Is that a tranny?

kek didn't know that about Trey Parker

el atrocidad...

>fat shaming a woman is okay
liberals everyone

>PERLMAN: I had learned to ride a motorcycle for a movie that never happened. So just as I was getting my sea legs under me, it got pulled out from under me. And I never rode any more than that until "Sons Of Anarchy" came around. And depending on who you ask, I never did much riding after the fact, either. Me and the bike - we - let's put it this way - I'd rather be eating Haagen-Dazs.
guys a fucking loser fagget

Are they, dare I ask, /ourhomos/

Dude, look at the structure of their bodies. They were larger, sturdier, stronger, had larger eyes, larger brains... They would have been apex predators unlike anything we have known since.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

dios mio...

nice disinfo you fucking faggot, scandinavians have the híghest concentration of neanderthal dna, come to sweden and ill kill you you fucking american goblin swine

have some more factual "disinfo".
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

Sarah is awesome but I gotta post it...

So you're saying ... yer a dirty jew .

But seriously she's fucking disgusting.