Give it to me straight, Lads

Will Berserk ever actually end? At first I thought it might possibly be getting close to finishing up, but then I remembered that they need to get back on the [B O A T] to get home. And that Guts is still nowhere close to be on par with Griffith. And that maybe Griffith won't even be the final boss, there was still that thing controlling the god hand and giving them powers. Please console me

Soon™

It ends when Miura reveals that the behelit is real and summons the godhand into real

It was all a prank
Everyone was alive the whole time

Good

Casca will regain her sanity, but due to her reliving the eclipse in elf island, the trauma actually resonates into the real world, causing the godhand to find them. The island gets destroyed by the godhand and apostles, and she's thrown through a portal at the last second to save her life, and lands in a far away land and has to make her way back to Guts across a whole continent. Along the way she runs into a bunch more apostles, and kills them one by one, slowly becoming like Guts, and recruits a team of cute lolis she picks up along the way, and together they go from town to town putting shows to make a living, becoming more famous as time goes one, until the day comes her troupe receives an invitation to participate in an idol competition in Falconia, and she guides her girls, hoping to become The Idolm@ster! and also finally get a chance to stab Griffith in the balls with his own sword for raping her

So a rehash of what we've already seen? Miura isn't Ishida y'know.

I'm thinking of buying some Berserk volumes. Which do you think I should go for? I only want to get a couple (at least to start with) but would prefer it to be a reasonably complete arc. The only one that really comes to mind is Lost Children, which is about 3 volumes from 14-16.

>Will Berserk ever actually end?

I would say give it another 10 years to reach its halfway point or wait a couple and get a rushed ending, because at the pacing and hiatus this manga won't end in atleast a decade unless it gets rushed.

>to reach its halfway point
Berserk's far past its halfway point. Miura said back in 2009 (a little before chapter 300) that the story was 60-70% done. That means there's about 40-70 chapters left from where we are now. If that hasn't changed and Miura manages to stick to a pace of 6 chapters a year from now on, it'll take between 6 and 12 years for Berserk to end.

It will but will either be the longest wait on Earth of a quick letdown.

Also the mods just deleted a Berserk thread for no reason which is always good.

Hell, Miura could even die before Berserk ends, WE might die before Berserk ends, we just don't know OP.

Are they gonna do the skullbro's backstory, fix the casca situation, fix the hank situation AND deal with the hand in just 30%? Idk I feel like there is a lot that could be explored and i would love to see it as long as it doesn't take place in a boat.

It wasn't rape.

Will it end? yes.
Will it be a satisfying ending? No.

No it won't. There's no reason for it to end, because despite the slow and sporadic releases people keep buying the new videogames, figurines, and garbage quality anime. Berserk stays relevant. Miura thus gets a constant stream of money without having to do shit and so he's gotten lazy. If it ever did finish however, it'd be a rushed crap ending. Like Casca settling down with Guts after some drama **THE END**

Either Miura will cancel this project and dies while it is still unfinished or he will make a rush ending just to make others fuck off him

This is how I see it

yes it was

I think it will. I don't know when, but I think it will happen. Guts not being on par with Griffith doesn't really matter because there's more to the story than Guts vs. Griffith and it could end in more ways than just Guts killing Griffith.

It's all just a dream OP, Berserk never existed in the first place, wake up OP!

>it was all a giant nightmare that Guts had after getting raped as a child

NEVER EVER

I want more Slan

also Berserk will end in 20 years since this lazy fuck wont work unless he wants to

It's to good too die

I don't think the series would possibly end without Guts killing Griffith.

They definitely need to have one final confrontation, but I don't think it needs to end with Guts killing Griffith. It could end with Griffith killing Guts, or Guts becoming like Skull Knight and continuing to fight Griffith for the rest of time, or any number of things.

So what will be Casca's role?

Guts dying at the end is a definite possibility, but I really don't think it would make sense for Guts to not ultimately kill Griffith. The story has been rather Shakespearian up to this point, and like all those Shakespeare plays, the villain won't escape unpunished even if the hero dies. I don't think Miura would go for the depressing Devilman-esque ending with Griffith killing Guts, or some dumb ending like Guts fighting Griffith for the end of time. He'll probably try to provide some closure in the ending.

I've already prepared my mind for the day when we get to know that miura died while playing idolmaster and then berserk ends in an eternal hiatus. Also...
> Do not forget.

>Will Berserk ever actually end?
Everything ends at some point.

I don't doubt he'll try to give it a sense of closure, all I'm saying is that the story can end with a sense of finality while also not ending with Guts killing Griffith. Not to say Guts killing Griffith isn't a real possibility, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the only possible outcome for the story.

Alright well we shall see who's right in 20 years.

Yes. Miura will die from Idolmaster related auto-erotic asphyxiation, and so goes Miura...so goes Berserk.

>in 20 years.
Oh I see you are an optimist.

See you in 2028

The story is essentially about Vendetta and Punishment, Guts will eventually revenge and kill Griffith.

And the end will deal with some Final judgenent event.

No, it won't.

We had a wait for this long, I won't be surprised if we had working theories on how Berserk would end, would become prophetically true.

>berserk will be complete when I'm 38.
Fuck that.

Start at the beginning, dingus.

Underrated

I want it to end.

anyone ever wondered how it would feel to have your eye spooned out because of guts? I just think about that way too much.

I kinda hope it doesn't ever end, really.
For one, I don't wanna live in a world where I can't look forward to what Guts will do next.

Secondly, a series ending means it can have a shit fucking ending, and I don't want Berserk to have a shit fucking ending.

I want to know more about Rickert and young master Silat. Fuck miura

Wait can anyone tell me why Guts lost his right eye again?

Griffith thrusted into Casca and a spare shot of nut and pussy fluid melted his eye

>look mom i said it again

Literally wut, faggot?

got eyestabbed in the eclipse

Me too, but what happened with the other two bodyguards of him?

Cant remember they got killed or smth

It's pretty obvious what is happening with Berserk. Miura has NO fucking clue as to how to bring closure to the story since he has created so many different plotlines. He doesn't know how to connect them anymore and what's worse, HE'S GONE SOFT. He's not an angsty teen anymore and we can clearly see this as Berserk transitioned from a grim edgy fantasy to a comfy harem isekai. Hell, even Guts has become a bland MC with no personality whatsoever.
All things together it's clear why the plot is progressing so slowly; he knows that the fans want another eclipse but he wants to add more waifus to the RPG party.
Simply put, Berserk has become shit.

He didn't, he's just really cheeky and so he winks in every panel.

I hate this post but you are right.

Crow-Demon stabbed it out with his talon while holding Guts in place when Femto was jamming his pOnOs into Casca's vagOOO

Ah now I remember, thank you dear user

I hope someday while Guts and his party are traveling they happen upon one of the Apostles who took out his arm or eye so Miura can end the chapter with Guts standing ready to fight saying "Hey... you're the bastard who took my eye."

About a month or so after one piece ends :^)

>:^)
Wasted quads

Wasted dubs.

>Guts kills Griffith
>Guts becomes a god
>fucks Slan in front of everyone
>casca gets traumatized and is a potato again

end

Speaking of, shouldn't the new chapter be due soon-ish?

Wait till winter

Why is this so fucking funny

Best girl

So who was in the wrong here?

ending in deet deet hours

>yfw you realise that the whole party will need to get a boat to go back from Elfenheim
>"Don't worry Guts we will surely arrive home as fast as we got there!"

>"Yar har har! Ya thought ya killed me, huh? Well I'll tell ya, an old pirate won't bite it so easily!"

The pirates were so retarded and unnecessary

good god no

>we only got the Casca's mind chapters because of that god-awful fucking abortion of an anime
Miura doesn't give a shit, imo

The one who took his arm has consistently cameod in Griffith's army, and was one of the two fighting when Rickert was shown the apostle arena.

Neat

HIATUS

Is this the most powerful scene in history of manga?

Unless they lock Miura in a room to write berserk on a monthly schedule it wont be finished in his life time.

All of that will be explained in spinoffs made by other people, so Miura has more time to lazy off and play im@s

Give it like 10 chapters user, I feel like things on elf island won't stay so serene.

"Winter" could technically mean as late as March 20th user...

>serialization is planned
>planned
oh no. I didn't notice this before. Forget about Berserk in 2018.

He just like to pretend he's a pirate.

>even Guts has become a bland MC with no personality whatsoever
That's not true. Guts never had too much beyond "I WANT TO KILL THINGS", but now he actually has something to work for.

stfu fag
Griffith is best girl

>There are people who make an analogy to Guts' suffering with watching it
No one should be accepting sub-par material. Liking Berserk doesn't mean you take anything you can get. Keep buying the manga if you want to support Berserk.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
goddammit now i wanna kill myself and whoever animated this shit

Ju' wan some more, eh?

Retarded Casca a cute!

People get paid for this... Unbelievable.

goddammit i dont have enough anime reaction pics
im just a poor Sup Forumsack

now I'm angry again, fuck you user

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS