Make me believe in God Sup Forums

I want to let Jesus into my life, give me reasons to believe in God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=f1WHXclDTbE
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only reason you need is in your mirror.

Jesus hates Jews

Jesus loves you. loves you despite coming to this nasty site

1. Jesus will give you candy if you believe in him
2. The devil said that you were gay. You should go to church just to piss him off.
3. God says if you stop being an atheist he won't kill you with ass cancer.
4. You will be superior to everyone with a shit religion who never conquered and colonised the whole earth.
5. You can hate homosexuals and get away with it because the bible told you to.
6. If you ever get caught doing anything degenerate you belong to the religion of fresh starts so nobody will chop any of your bits off. Except maybe your foreskin but you already dodged that.
7. If you ever win a grammy you can thank God and people will think you are down to earth.
8. Asian girls love Christian guys.
9. Roasties who are getting close to the wall love Christian guys.
10. Right wing traps love Christian guys.

Read/watch some proofs about the resurrection of Jesus.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
Save these links and watch in your free time.

Also read about some miracles that were seen by many people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

Christians hardly ever use any argument based on actual evidence. The ones try to do so are laughing stocks like Kent Hovind.

There are no reasons

Read this

Next thread

>Make me believe in God Sup Forums
oh joy, let me get a whip

...hey you did say "make" not persuade also you didn't say which God so I'll just make one up on the fly

/thread

Jesus from the plantation? Jesus on the streets? Which Jesus exactly? You might have to post more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

youtube.com/watch?v=f1WHXclDTbE

Yahweh is a desert war god who stole attributes of Baal and El as the Jews moved from Canaanite polytheism to monotheism.

Jesus was likely historical, but not magical, and little can be known about him with any reliability other than his baptism by John and crucifixion by Rome.

Just be nice to every person you meet

Two choices , become a degenerate fuck hell bent on Starbucks and Facebook likes or....

Follow good Christian values.

>Just be nice to every person you meet
Wasn't that Buddha?

Share this if you love Jesus, 1 like = 1 prayer

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself

>be me
>have consciousness
>athesis tell me I am only made out of phsyical matter
>thus, under that hypothesis, physical matter can have consciousness
>turnes out there a reasonable scientfic theroy about that already out there: integratedinformationtheory.org
>everything that is and everything than can be thereby also has a corresponding consciousness...
let's call the overall thing ... GOD

Why is it that the (((elite)), the globalists, the people who rule over us tend to be Satanists and follow his principles? Abortion, theft, rpe, murder, child sacrifices, distored families, pushing degeneracy, pushing homosexuality, even now pushing pedophilia. Why is it that all great civilisations were influenced by christianity? Lastly look into the Fibonacci sequence.

If you´re ready speak the following and you will even be able to feel god: "Dear jesus Christ, I truly believe that you died for my sins and rose 3 days after you died from the death and I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Accepting him is more than to usher the words: You have to truly believe it AND you have to follow gods rules. God bless you and good luck

>a life of empty materialism
That's what op has, and embraces, and feels unable to give up... So he's probably not mature enough to have seen how unfulfilling that life is. He has to learn from his own failures.

I already embrace good christian values and do all my best to not let degeneracy conquer me (on a 2 week nofap streak as we speak), it's just that I think believing in God would further assure my views.

This is every christian ever user, every week.
one moment they believe, the next they aren't sure,
if you want solidarity then you need to have an understanding of the bible and gods meaning in it, ad apply that to what you already know about the world. the church is often confusing about this honestly: they say their faith is what makes them believers, but then when asked why they believe in the bible, they say ot's track record. a good track record is the opposite of faith. No one comes to the bible because they want to submit to any random book, it's because they have logically concluded that the existence of god is probable in an infinitely potential universe, and that this book might hold the answers for them, and if you are wishing for a reminder god will provide one, pray user. connect to his spirit, and ask him to reveal. speak into the ether as they say.

Thanks my Polish friend, may our nations finally work together

We need to do more for the poor refugees, its our Christian duty.

No one can make you believe in him, it is a personal choice of your own that in the end only affects you.

I recommend praying, just talk to God, voice your doubts, ask him things.

>Ask, Seek, Knock

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Bump

God is an evolutionary phenomenon. The Pinnacle of humanity that used technology to transcend

If you're seeking for reasons to believe God, you will not find them. What you need is to hear the gospel and let yourself be converted by the Holy Ghost.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY