I really like this image

Other urls found in this thread:

life.ru/t/новости/141630
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus
njherald.com/article/20180306/AP/303069794
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trust fall

Thank you india!

May your thread hit bump limit without a single p** in l**.

poo in loo
and a fuck you too

>Look at this dude.

Good jaab desu

There goes another piece of history gone because of your dogmatic capitalism.

Same with the confederate statues, now we'll pretend that something that happened never did, and we'll never know why.

I really like this image

> statue commemorating antellebaum south heroes
> statue celebrating a jewish mass murderer

You don't see the difference?

I really like my benis

even an elephant poos in loo
why indians don't poo in loo?

It's history you remember the heroes and the monsters and then your population can tell the difference not by dubious second accounts, but by solid structures.

I really like this webM

Yeah, top kek

Problems of India come not from Lenin or statues. And you are not going to solve them that way. So what if communists win in Tripura next time? What if BJP loses and your country will do another 180 degrees turn? And other party will throw down statues that you like? Its all instability, its all anger and division. Indians never learn.

I laugh every time at this image. Fitting!

i think its when that statue fell, its head flew by and hit one of the nationalists, leaving him one-eyed
life.ru/t/новости/141630

Who are you quoting?

Was that a former outhouse they are destroying?

you realize that they were burning jewish and marxist books right?

Its just a story of that guy and how he lost his eye while trying to ruin Lenin statue.
Lenin will do shit like that. While he sleeps in the mausoleum on the Red Square, he projects his magic over the land, flying on the radiowaves, going into the minds of Western youth, continuing to push his plan for worldwide Red revolution.

Geg, Я pyccки дoлжeн изyчaть. I like traveling and it will probably help me across the *stans.

it's fine, just Cyrillic in the URL

some of the stans try to get rid of the Cyrillic, but with little success. Russian there is like English in Mexico.

I really like this image

Russian disinformation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Nilus

Have you seen Бeлoe coлнцe пycтыни/White Sun of the Desert? This is how I imagine my life there.

commies were crying "this is literally bamiyan moment for India" kek. so satisfying to drink commie tears HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

kys

Destroying monuments is bad, mkay? It doesn't matter if they're built to commies, civil war generals, or religious figures. Remember your fucking history, good or bad.

>antellebaum

Learn to word you inbred southern hick.

lol rekt

Meanwhile in Germany

>njherald.com/article/20180306/AP/303069794

>they were burning jewish and marxist books right?

Why did you write the same thing twice?