Post overrated fights

Post overrated fights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRjA2q5h7Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are Fate characters doing in Batmans city cave?

never really understood how he just blocked fucking machine gun bullets like that

Are you talking about how he blocked with his black keys or with his arms?

I don't remember the fight very well but I'm pretty sure he took a bullet without being able to block

>It's not shounen BS so it's bad

This, and the time alter seems kinda bullshit

Kevlar and command spells.

ur mom with my dick.

>It's not shounen BS

yeah sure

>never really understood how he just blocked fucking machine gun bullets like that
magus are essentially superhuman no matter what Nasu wants you to think

youtube.com/watch?v=KRjA2q5h7Yk

Nice *high fives you*

Not every magus, depends on what they specialize on and their lineage

It's not like every magus can make their skin as hard as metal but the good ones can

It was great, fuck off

Bullet proof clothing, magic weapons, and martial arts boosted by magecraft.

It was great, fuck off

Kira as a whole is overrated. He's just a dumb cunt who manages to lose to a bunch of kids despite having 3 stands.

Kira would've been better if he gave the heroes more of a reason to hunt him down than just killing a person they presumably hated

>Shigeki is introduced
>literally the arc following his introduction he is killed
>same thing happens with Aya

Like I'm supposed to give a fuck.

part 4 is literally the worst part

Why didn't Araki make him kill Tomoko again?
He seemed to have a thing for making milfs the victims of stand users so I don't get it

This fight is bullshit. It's starts off with just characters spraying bullets randomly in vague directions with no sense of effectiveness, positioning, distance, direction, or anything that makes a fight interesting. Then the awful looking gun-fu happens. Then, when Homura pulls the only interesting move of the fight and shoots herself, it gets completely negated by Mami's random OP as hell ribbon power we have absolutely no way of knowing she had so it's a complete cop-out and wins in an instant which she really could have done at any point because she's apparently so powerful suddenly. Then Homura is saved from off-screen in a deus ex machina and people still trying to pretend this was a good fight to this day. Fuck Rebellion

Dio vs Jotaro.

Why did gil let tokiomi get backstabbed. Why didn't gil kill emiya for koto

I came here to post this too

Gil lost respect for Tokiomi after he learned that he was planning on forcing him to suicide.

Gil was busy with Rider and Saber to worry about Emiya.

Real talk, it really is a bunch of random bullshit. Best fights in the series are all in Stone Ocean.

>my stand is meteors lmao

part 6 has the worst fights, which sucks because it has really good characters

what was so great about em?

Every single JoJo fight ever.

nice shit opinion faglord

I didn't like Kira vs Josuke actually, I just wanted to reply the same thing as the other user because I thought it would be funny

Would've been better if Ichigo had lost here desu