EU rejects British trade offer, issues negotiating guidelines

We are one step closer to a hard Brexit. The EU has bluntly rejected May’s suggestion that the UK can get associate membership in the European Medicine Agency and other EU institutions, is demanding that the UK signs up to the December agreed points in writing (including Northern Ireland to stay in the customs union and single market absent an agreement with the whole of the UK) and rejected the mutual regulary alignment approach in services and industry... and demands full ECJ oversight over the Brexit agreement.

Those guidelines pretty much play freaking hardball.

Other urls found in this thread:

g8fip1kplyr33r3krz5b97d1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/European-council-Art.50-23-March-2018-Draft-Guidelines-1.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXfhVSt18o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop bullying us.

The EU is the real rape culture.

Italy time?

That's what incest island monkeys wanted. Happy for them, they shouldn't sell themselves under valued. And the EU like always shoots itself in the food trying to play the strong man. Hopefully it crashes itself

I am a bit shocked, at this point I agree this amounts to bullying. I am sorry, I don’t know why they are doing it!

g8fip1kplyr33r3krz5b97d1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/European-council-Art.50-23-March-2018-Draft-Guidelines-1.pdf

This is a good thing and proves that German autism is not always useless.

May would have watered down brexit to an effective remain if she were dealing with, say, France alone. Add that German mentality (autistic child who has been deprived of a toy) into the mix and that is just not going to happen: you're either under thumb or you're an enemy.

She will not be able to achieve concessions and compromises because they are out to make an example of England, which will eventually force her to actually act for the interests of her constituents, albeit with great reluctance on her end.

>is demanding that the UK signs up to the December agreed points in writing
there was no agreement in December; the joint report actually contains the text 'nothing is agreed'. its purpose was to get us into phase 2

Good; have fun with the collapse of the euro, your car industry and the subsidising of millions of migrants without our open wallet.

All our industry is already gone so we have nothing to lose, the harder the better lad! Thats what brexiteers want aha!

brits were always cherrypicking in the eu, and their vision of brexit would have been the peak of it
we're better off without these leeches

Hold on buddy, who's country was levelled and then dragged out of the dirt on multiple occasions by the anglo? who's country is jewing southern europe with a rigged currency? who is leeching billions of the UK blackmailed with trade and enacting free movement?

>tfw we could have buddied up with trump to bully the EU but our government is full of faggots

Militarize. Take Europe by force. DO IT. DOOO IIIT.

You should be thankful we didn't carve your country up in 1945, cherry picking would have been the least of your worries sitzpinkler

>>tfw we could have buddied up with trump to bully the EU but our government is full of faggots
Maybe we already are, it's a secret, Shhhh

Fucking T*sk

You guys should try just running Germany for a bit. I know the temptation to cross the rhine is, like, genetic or something, but your fascination with micromanaging other nations (whether they want it or not) keeps causing drama.

I'll never understand your dread fascination with the UK either. Is it the one that got away (ie never occupied)?

What bothers me the most is that Germany of all countries should know about the dangers of making harsh diplomacy after Versailles. I’d have a lot more respect for the eu if hey just let the UK go, but maybe behind the scenes other countries are sizing up their willingnes to leave? At this point I don’t even really understand what the Netherlands, France and Italy get from the EU. Or Denmark. Those are some of the big eu contributors.

You wanted total war, now you're getting it.
We are just waiting to be the spoiler. Letting the Irish and the EU fuck with you, when we finally put the stop to everything with "MUH GIBRALTAR". Rajoy just waiting the extra year or two for the next elections.

>the UK signs up to the December agreed points in writing (including Northern Ireland to stay in the customs union and single market absent an agreement with the whole of the UK

Which is EXACTLY what the British said they would do. If they won't sign up to it in writing, they are violating their promises in December.

Britain is trying to dick tease us. Little did they realise we have the hard on of 100 Paki's when it comes to trade deals.

If you read the joint report carefully, the Irish part was actually “finally agreed”... otherwise it would not make sense to talk about a fallback solution in case of no UK-EU deal.

RULE THE WAVES ONCE MORE. RISE, BRITTANIA! RISE!

Shut up or we'll feed you to Portugal

BRITANNIA, I MEAN. FUCK.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXfhVSt18o

Tusk talks as if he was on a funeral. It would be comical if it weren’t so serious. It feels like July 1914 all over again.

I don't think anyone noticed 2bh lad, I didn't

It's over and you know it. All the Spanish newspapers are saying "when are we going to fuck them" and Rajoy keeps saying "soon".

The time of the Anglo is over.

We have subs and tanks we can send for the Gibraltar campaign, Jose.

EU about to get rek'd by the USA and UK in trade agreements. EU is an export based economy, especially Germany. This is not gonna end well for Brussels lol. They would probably get wrecked by Russia too but they already halted all bilateral trade with them. AN EXPORT ECONOMY HALTING TRADE. TOP FUCKING KEKE

stop lying you dont have any operational tanks or submarines.

Remember the Armada and Trafalgar, the Anglo always wins, always.

If you haven't realised by now that the EU are going to reject EVERYTHING that isn't "We are so sorry masters, please, allow us all to suck your dicks" then you're an absolute fool.
The way te EU are treating this is yet more proof that it is the correct thing to do, they are trying to punish us for daring to do this, what fucking adult does that? If they think we're dooming ourselves surely that's punishment enough? No, they want spite.
These are the people in charge of the EU. You are all utterly fucked so don't get too comfortable, you just perhaps don't feel the dick in your ass.

were trying ameribro, thank you for voting for TRUMP he is putting pressure on the eu scum and it really is helping us

The proposal is zero tariffs for goods.

not against our glorious navy you dont. Remember Michiel de Ruyter, he wrecked your entire fleet before the waters of London, then left like a swaggerking, finding London not even worthy of looting.

We have enough to take Gibraltar.

>Rememeber 300 years ago, before the UK was ruined internally by women, bleeding heart liberals, Irish seperatists and the complete loss of her territories.

I'm bricking it M8. Let's be honest, given your new gay,female,muslim military, we don't have too much to be worried about.

Give us an excuse for round three, cunt. My grandad always said we should have killed the lot of you and be done with it.

'these leeches' i.e. one of the few countries in the EU with money and a future is leaving. the real leeches are the trash southern economies that you're wedded to.

a 'no deal' fallback is a contradiction in terms. for it to mean anything it would have to take place outside of the A50 negotiation format.

it didn't make sense then and it still doesn't make sense. it's just a quirk of the sequencing, which fucked ireland because any discussion of the border is worthless if you can't discuss trade. so they put ireland in phase 1 and hoped that the paddies were too thick to notice they were getting fucked.

>stop lying you dont have any operational tanks or submarines.

???

USA has massive trade deficit with the EU. UK has a massive trade deficit with the EU. EU cannot play hardball concerning trade, EU is feeling the anglo nails in its ballsack.

It certainly seems the EUSSR is attempting to make as much of an example of the Brits as possible to attempt to fend off any other country who might consider leaving the union in the future.

That leads me to believe they're either struggling internally or the aims of the EU are beyond being just a customs and trade union.

you cant even take fucking frysland get the fuck outtahere you somalian.

>remember 500 years ago when Spain was the most powerful country in the world and not an irrelevant shithole

Kill yourself spic

Yes, it is pure bullying. And I don’t know whether this is good or bad. I feel warmth and pity towards the Anglo, but I also feel schadenfreude.

sure . the winning anglo living in a wet ,single glasing house with an enormous gas bill paying his rent to a kike . you are a winner my friend .

Richbernd , 2 gf , 2 Porsche , 2 houses . ( you need to go to the dentist , have a look in the mirror ) -oh - no bupa ? only nhs ? sorry mate

the germans dont have shit. the UK has a capable military, though not what it used to be.

oh yes that one time, the pinacle of Dutch military history, and then we took South Africa from you and there was absolutey nothing you could do about it

>Der Aufgang

It's time.

export economy playing hardball. your masters are drinving your economy into the garbage bin. you should be begging the UK for the rights to continue your trade surplus with them you absolute imbecile.

Zero tariffs for goods, mate. Zero.

Anyone else LOVE that the Anglos are getting their shit pushed in?

sure . believe whatever you want

Oh shit, yeah, sorry, I thought you were replying to a britbong. I even posted a Challenger 2. I'm retarded.

Germany and Spain have shit militaries.

>>Rememeber 300 years ago, before the UK was ruined internally by women

Ironically it was a woman leader who crushed your armada, or was that just a bit of wind, I forget now

and we have enough nukes to turn germany into glass floor

South Africa was independent because we value freedom. And the Boers fucking rek'd your weak armed forces so you had to retort to putting white women and children in concentration camps. And look what you have done with South Africa: a nigger dystopia. Great job, even the jews were more helpful there.

We can do a lot.

You sat around near the freeway in calais for months trying to get into the back of a lorry to london, didn't work out, now you'll get your revenge from Stockholm?

Fuck me arabs are spiteful.

>Ironically it was a woman leader who crushed your armada, or was that just a bit of wind, I forget now

Who knows, it was so long ago it literally doesn't matter. I guess it's pretty cool because our "Woman Leader" conquered the Western Hemisphere.

What have you done lately Anglo? Does it feel cold being so alone? Dandy Yankee isn't going to help you this time.

fuck off memeflag. germany is dead. maybe from its ashes something strong may rise again, in say 30-40 years. Average age in germany is 50 years ffs. army of grampas without rifles or ammo or working vehicles.

>That leads me to believe they're either struggling internally or the aims of the EU are beyond being just a customs and trade union.

Both of these are true, they say as much openly.

Who would've thought that German trash wants to see Europe destroyed AGAIN to satisfy their own eternal butthurt

Life is good :)

>muh ww2.

why arent you killing niggers and muslims yet?

so?

Stop whining and stop being neutral in both world wars, your military hasn't done shit in years

>"Fuck you EU you fucking thieving scumbags I'm leaving you guys! You're completely useless and I can do by myself just fine!"
What do you think is going to happen after that level of arrogance? Clearly brits weren't as important as they thought. Now tally-ho, yippity-yap and zing zong spillip, be brave and face the consequences.

Oh and let Scotland join Scandinavia and leave you to rot alone as a third world country.

as far as I understand the brexit decition : the anglos want to leave the eu - the (((City))) wants to stay. let them leave the eu market . perfectly ok . ( and no : nobody cares about the ach so relevant german car industry . do you have VW shares ? ok ich auch nicht ) we make business with China and Russia , the rest of the world - nobody cares if Porsche sells cars in the uk or not . the Mittelstand industry sells worldwide and 98% of their products can not be made by anglo mongos living in scumcaster / yorkshire

>What have you done lately Anglo? Does it feel cold being so alone? Dandy Yankee isn't going to help you this time.

>spic trying to shit on the UK for doing nothing when their country has been a shithole for the past 400 years

HAHAHAHA holy shit, just neck yourself

But you have to understand that the Dutch are a formidable people. There was that one time, about 500 years ago, when they did something (like the Chinese).

I know it looks like there isn't a way out of this but Im genuinely starting to think nuking germany is the way.

>Who would've thought that German trash wants to see Europe destroyed AGAIN to satisfy their own eternal butthurt

Why does Norway stay in the single market? Why are you so cucked?

>not wanting to be part of a jewish genetic destruction plot is a bad thing

m8 youre gonna thank us when we blockade the port of london after the pakis have proclaimed their emirate of london. just dig a lot of trenches on the land side and we can starve them out properly.

>Why does Norway stay in the single market? Why are you so cucked?

>c-cuck LOL RIGGITY RIGGITY REKT SON XD

A war between Moroccans and Pakistanis, fought at sea. That'd be interesting if anyone fell in the drink. Mass casualties in knee deep of water.

you are still negotiating, they aren't bullying you enough.

>our "Woman Leader" conquered the Western Hemisphere

Oh yeah South America, how quaint, modern day Brasil, Colombia, and Mexico etc truly the pinacle of modern-day human civilisation, well done

Gibraltar first, shall we?

P.S. a Belgian dude and Polish dude are in charge of Brexit on the EU side. Let that sink in, Belgium... and Poland!

Makes sense, the country is rich so it doesn't need to form any real trade coalitions, they're the top of the food chain in oil industry.

He doesnt speak english my friend

We just want to be left the fuck alone in our fucking swamp. we already chose the worst plot of land on the earth to live in save maybe bangladesh, One would have thought the message would be clear.

nur zu - da ist keine Ostfront - wie oft habe ich das schon gelesen : "nuke germany" - you are a looser in a wet home . you have no gf , now you stay on Sup Forums 24/7 . enjoy your niggerlife .

german engineer , 2 gf , 2 Porsche , 2 houses .

( it takes 72 h to build a nuke ) und jetzt verpiss dich du beschissener judenbengel

fyi dutch military is 100% white, i was on a military base a month ago, it was a fucking ethno state paradise.

>youre gonna thank us when we blockade the port of london

What with, clogs and cheesewheels?

>g*rms are at it again, for the third time in 100 years
Can we do something about that "country" already?

>>spic trying to shit on the UK for doing nothing when their country has been a shithole for the past 400 years

We invented Wester Hemisphere. Other than giving the world Luskfisk and disgusting brown cheese, what exactly has Norway done?

You are the slightly whiter Sweden, and the more uncouth Denmark. I bet you're sitting there in you "Bergans" sportswear as we speak. Get a haircut.

>Oh and let Scotland join Scandinavia and leave you to rot alone as a third world country.

Please no.

Unlike your splendid territories in Africa? You invent shitholes wherever you went. We created states.

with our massive dicks, which is scientifically proven to be at least twice as girthy as anglo penislets.

>hot girl

Tusk speaks English, but he overdramatize everything. He also seems to take Brexit very personal.

this desu, Scots are actually subhumans.

Why not? Kick out Sweden and replace with Scotland, win-win situation for everyone. Everyone that matters anyway.

you obviously never come across a pack of Scottisch slags.

It shows how much EU is butthurt that someone left.

Can you address the accusation that you're responsible for the destruction of Rhodesia and South Africa, and creating concentration camps for whites?

>your gay military
kek

i can just feel world war slowly simmering beneath the surface