Meta Thread

If you delete this you're fired.

Holy shit has the mod lost his marbles?
Why is he doing this? Is he new?

mods are shitheads

Are mods friends or not?

Fuck you fuck off to Sup Forums you fucking bandwagoning fucks.

This is fucking sad.
Losing your status over stupid shit doesn't seem like a good idea anymore, does it?

I see the Kemonotards have finally gone full retard.

Fuck off.

Did they delete /q/ or something?

But I don't play videogames.

Someone should hit up the Sup Forums irc channel on rizon and ask whats up.

fart on my dick teen

Can we get our thread again?

Where does it say Kemono Friends?

This rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

>Meta thread
>Relative post dates
into the trash it goes

Are you fags permanenlty on riot mode? Spamming doesn't help your case in any sense.
Just be glad mods allowed your Kadokawa crucifixion threads while it happened.

Could we not just take over the /u/ thread?

I mean there was a whole new manga volume released monday with translation going on today.

just give em a couple of days, it seems that the kf was the only who got affected, when are they gonna apply the same rules to snk, aikatsu, precure, etc etc threads?

Be aware that using that image doesn't make your thread immune to deletions, but I guess the current situation warrants a meat thread indeed.
That image is probably filtered to force all threads made with it into auto-sage so I doubt any mods will give a fuck about this.

The first thing I learned after coming back here from /m/ is that mods banned Sakurafish
Truly death is the only solution to Sup Forums's mod dillema

It's been over a year of this shit. Can somebody tell me one positive thing that has been accomplished as a result of these threads?

KF was the first to be affected but I doubt it will be the last.

We are indeed in autosage.

Tell me one positive thing that has been accomplished as a result of any Sup Forums thread.

Yeah I think it's autosaging.
Bullshit, really.

is not fair we are not allow to make our own threads,mods are kadokawa shills or something

People got to vent without getting deleted

That's a good thing in my opinion

>Just be glad mods allowed your Kadokawa crucifixion threads while it happened.
You mean mods shouldn't have allowed people to talk about a huge incident related to anime in the anime board?

HAHAHAHAHA

please post more hoppochan

No.
Only seasonal anime and moe shitposting is allowed.

Please mods move the princess principal threads there too

And the rest of the shounen fag generals

what the fuck did you think hiatus meant?

Just keep going on as normal? No it means when there is news or new content you get a thread and only then until s2. The general is banned.

> without getting deleted
user, these threads are not allowed and have been deleted basically every time. The only period where they were allowed was the first ~two weeks or so where they were a general, and that was literally open shitposting season for ideas that made /q/ look levelheaded.

No it's not about the mods, it's about you fags spamming the board for weeks. People got the message that everybody involved were retarded.

Please explain to me how ONE thread out of the entire catalog is disruptive to your experience.

I doubt they'll do something about them, hell even when the anons followed the rules of makin a proper thread we got shit by the mods

You mean like what's currently happening?
And I wasn't aware that Sup Forums's name changed to Currently Airing Anime.

You mean like the new manga chapter that came out yesterday?

Oh boy I'd sure like to talk about news relevant to the second season of an anime show I like

Wait, oops, guess anime is not Sup Forums

Except all the other general threads that persist.

There is new content, an entire volume of manga was released Monday and getting translated a few hours ago but mods deleted the thread.

This thread on autosage?

Good. Fucking metashitposting deserves worse and Hiro is an absolute retard for posting that shit.

>one thread
>spam

The mod's suggestion was RETARDED.
He's clearly new and should not be taken seriously.

t. Sup Forumsmod

So basically everything that isn't seasonal isn't actually anime?

I don't even like kemono friends but this is dumb

So making one thread is bad and making more than one thread is bad too? Also, people aren't meant to talk about news like this? I thought anti-generalfags hated the catalog, how would those people that wanted to make a new thread about the Kadokawa shit know there were already many threads about that without the catalog?

so whats their goal? do they really want to make another board for non currently airing anime/manga? because at this point only seasonal anime would be allowed to have threads

General threads should be banned. Period.

You just have to make a thread talking about the anime, stupid kemono fags, how hard can that be?

What? We're talking about the meta thread shit, not KF.

B-but why though?
We tried that.

The thing is, it wasn't one thread when the shit went down. Please learn the definition of spam.

I wouldn't be opposed to that, really. Isn't that how it works on 2ch? Or futaba who fucking knows those japs

>B-but why though?
Fuck off newfag

Show me.

you guys are complaining about a 6 months from airing GENERAL being banned until s2 comes out.

Get a life.

Plenty of the threads that got deleted tonight were talking about the anime or even going to be posting new translations of the new just released in the last few days manga.

This has nothing to do with discussing the anime or not. Threads are just being deleted indiscriminately.

Define "general thread".

After the first day it was one thread.

>Sup Forums isn't allowed to be hyped/ramped up for anything
>newfag who wasn't here in glorious pre-2010 Sup Forums

No we are bitching about no being able to talk about a manga that JUST came out.

Cool argument.

"a 6 months from airing GENERAL" that just hit national news.

There was a new manga just released and related news and events on a daily basis. It's not as if nothing happens at all.

>until there is something new to discuss
The general is banned. Wait for something new. if you can't...

>months of stagnant threads finally catching up to them
>let's keep spamming threads and pissing people off instead of letting things cool down

Kemonofags are such fucking dumbasses. Like all entitled generalfags they cry when told to knock it off and slow down.
When you get kicked off the board I hope you remember this retardation.

Jesus fuck you idiots. Take a break and stop actively antagonizing the mod for a few hours. This is how you get further fucked.

Go move the general in /c/ and after an hour or two go secretly start up a KF thread on Sup Forums again.

noice

All of the threads I have seen deleted just were complaining about mods.

Good riddance, it was basically a raid thread with newfags talking about the "impact" they're making on twitter and shitty petition sites.

/c/ want us out.

Something new like the fucking translation of an official manga related to the show?

Try making one yourself to see what happens

>knock it off and slow down.
This is literally "stop talking about shit I don't like." Any series is sufficiently popular is going to have threads made often enough for one or more threads to be up at all of the time.

/c/ isn't a discussion board.

There was a new manga just released and being translated in a thread earlier that got deleted. This has nothing to do with being "new" to discuss at all.

And let this incompetent shithead run around?
Trust me, you'll wish we had dealt with this right now.

literally every thread on modern Sup Forums exists as a general, even if it isn't labeled as such. Thread after thread of the same topics, even when new content is not near.
You want to ban OPT threads as well newfag?

No there were definitely like 5 attempts to make an actual thread that were shot down in less than 30 seconds.

>complain about KF
>not dragonball super threads shitting up the board
Priorities

>/c/ isn't a discussion board.
And?

Your shitty threads were just image dumps for the most part.

Because you're cancer?
So you don't even have one thread talking about the anime deleted?

I wonder why huh, really scrambles your head noodles