Tokyo Ghoul:Re Vol. 13 Cover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_SXvMSGJrs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/sotonami/status/915885528561500166
youtube.com/watch?v=2_SXvMSGJrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey look it'd the eunuch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TALKER

So Suzuya is the last cover. XIII Jason. It's all a trick by Ishida, they just gonna announce Re anime.

SUZUYA

>shitzuya

>Not Marude
Why can't we see more of the best boy ?

As expected, it's our qt Jewzou.

>Our
Fuck off.

>Not having your MC on the cover of the volume where your MC supposedly "dies"

ISHIIIDAAAA YOU MADMAN

shoulda been this

>XX
The Arcana for 20 is Judgement.
It's either Suzuya's own judgement, or him dealing judgement.

>not kekneki
Looks like either :re will continue or the third series will start asap.

>Hate on Jewzou

Spoilers either today or tomorrow.
Young Jump leaked.

Again, I expect Kaneki to live here. He's not dying.
>I stand her with my ''past self''
Kaneki completed his journey as the fool, but his story is not ended. The last tarrot card implied ''a change''. And I hope a change to beat the fucking beta out of him which Talker and Daruma brought out full force.

>forgot pic
Kaneki failed as the king

Source?

his ass

3 day weekend regardless so the spoilers should come earlier than usual

No spoon-feed

HE'S
FUCKING
DEAD
Get over it. No more regen, no more lifespan, no more ghoulios. At best Furuta will take him in and make a weapon out of him, a mindless monster.
If we're lucky Touka survives and the Kaneklet is born healthy, meaning that one day it will have to confront its father.

Borutards please leave

kill yourself

I mean, arima reduced kaneki to the same state before. It's suggested that until he is actually ded, all he needs is a dose of rc cells to get going again.

Off yourself

He's gonna be a sex toy, like rize

He thinks there's not gonna be an asspull next chapter or in the future for Cuckneki. Kaneki would be dead at the end of part 1 if Kubo wanted his Mc dead. Worst outcome, Kaneki disappears, than suddenly being found in a tube like Amon in 30 chapters plus.

I am going to laugh so fucking hard when you all get BTFO and Kaneki actually dies.

My money is on Kanou actually fixing cucknekis body.

TRAGEDY, nigger.

So this is the first time I watched a Chibi reaction video since you guys kept spamming that .gif of him reading ""that"" page and it's the most ingenuine, fake shit I've ever seen. He hyping himself up to everything in a shitty "guess" why people were so eager for him to react to it, not even 100% convinced he didn't know le twist already and pre-read the chapter before making the video to act extra ""shocked"". Who watches this cancerous shit and why is he spammed here?

He's a dumb jew. If there's anything jews are good at it's manipulating crowds and lying to your face. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is an act and he's not actually fucking retarded, but literally just pretending.

>why is he spammed here?
Chibi shills pretend to watch it ironically, but in reality they are manchildren who actually enjoy it.

Him saying "page 13, page 14 is a page missing wah wah" makes it so obvious.
I thought it was something like this, oh well. Nothing lost by wasting yet another 20mins of my life.
I'm guessing the MY BOY meme is from one of his vids as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=2_SXvMSGJrs&feature=youtu.be

PS, PV for the Re: anime.

How the fuck did this leak?

Really?

twitter.com/sotonami/status/915885528561500166
He leaked it himself.

What studio? Clowns?

Why does Kaneki's faggot hair change so often.
First it was black, then it was white, then it was grey and black, then it was black, then it was white, then it was white in a different style and THEN it was white in yet another style.
What the fuck Ishida

If I remember correctly root A was announced as well before :re was.

My boy Shirazu looks perfect
However why are they doing :re when part 1 doesn't have a proper adaptation?

Never implied regen. Just that this is not his end, Kaneki will live. That's it. Get over your autism user.

MAI BOIII

Last chapter was all an hallucination inside Dragon's head, Kaneki never came back in time.
How is this so hard for you faggots to understand?
My only fear is Ishida will end :re without literally explaining it to you idiots so we'll have to wait months to prove I was right.

It's actually hilarious that you think Ishida would kill of Kaneki before the end make his kid the Mc. I can't believe the delusion coming from that alone, seriously. Watch Kaneki get saved next chapter.

Do any of you massive fuckwads understand the implication of a hayflick limit? Reaching, or approaching your hayflick limit meants death and disease. If Kaneki is not already experiencing vital organ failure he will in a not too distant future.
Try living with a collapsed lung, or a failing kidney. This is what is happening to Kaneki, this is what Arima had to look forward to. Arima fucking killed himself rather than deal with the indignity of growing old at 30 YO.

it's either studio typhoon graphics or pierrot again

Ui was able to frame out after taking fatal wounds and kill 2 SSS ghouls. Kaneki has never even started powering up like that. That's absolutely what's going to happen. He'll do some kind of super frame out and become a city sized centipede/dragon and save everyone. 100%.

Why does he have a sentence that could be copy/pasted from the wikipedia entry of Reservoir Dogs as his cover picture with saiko next to it?

No no, Kaneki will stop being a fucking beta who refuses to kill and change this fcking mindset. Kaneki will actually change and grow from hold old self, which thisimplies. He won't win. He lost, but he won't die. Someone will save him.

Wow the character designs look so cheap. It's worse than before. I really hope it's just for the pv.

why do plebs hate Touka? honest question

Even if he eats like a madman now and builds a massive kagune to go save everyone, he will still not be saved. Kaneki needs large amounts of food and time. Time to let the RC cells enter his bloodstream and permeate every cell in his body to rejuvenate his telomeres. The whole process will take approximately 4 months or longer (bone is irrelevant and brain cells are never replaced)
He doesn't have this amount of time.

They're angry that their waifu is a loser cuck

user, everyone hates Talker. All fanbases hate Talker, it's not centered around one group.

does it usually get better ?

Sharkbro ;_;

I personally don't hate her but there's the fujoshits on one side who wanted Hideneki to happen and I guess others are just frustrated with the way progression was stalled because of her and Kaneki making shitty decisions by association idk.

>2nd half of Og manga will never be translated
>Root A is fucking canon
At least the announcement is that Re isn't ending with next week's shit

Talker took a bite from Betaneki and healed right away. So I don't know what you're trying to say user. Kaneki could form his arms and legs from his kagune instantly.

yeah, literally every character sucks but Shirazu, Urie is the worst one

I mean PVs are usually pre-animated so maybe they just phoned it in real quick. The anime won't air until 2018 so they have a lot of time to polish it. I also think they changed the studio.

It seems like people are acting retarded again on Ishida twitter. With throwing out curses and death threats based on what happened on the latest chapter.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_SXvMSGJrs
KEK

How will it play out? I thought TG anime ended with original ending?

None of this matters since Kaneki won't die anyway. You can come up with whatever logic you want user. I could too. But that won't change a thing. He's gonna get saved one way or another. Maybe the meme with
>AAAAH SAME ME ETOOOO
Will come true?

Will there be other series after this or it's the end?

>163070811
>mfw literally will watch it for eto

>At least the announcement is that Re isn't ending with next week's shit
Doesn't mean it won't. Everything's ointing toward it.

>2nd half of Og manga will never be translated

huh?

A jump in RC cells stimulates the kakuhou and accelerates momentary regeneration.

Tokyo ghoul:V

what do you think?
>Hide/terrorist plot
>Amon
>Takizawa
>Uta
>Donato
>...
I mean how stupid do you have to be to think even for a second it's ending next chapter?

Damage control after realizing they trolled the readers too much.

Boruto Ghoul
Tokyo Boruto
(working titles)

You don't know how long an anime production takes, do you?

>Official site says the anime is going to take place 2 years after Root A
it's gonna be shit, studio pierrot is enjoying ruining everything

Everything up to Arima fight will be squeezed in for 12 episodes, you know this right? Censorship will also not include this

What if he got an RC cell syringe injection or something?
Honestly I have the suspicion that Suzuya and Hanbee are up to something, he can't be that retarded and obedient. Doesn't Hanbee know that Shinohara is long dead? Maybe they prepared their wills because they plan on going against all the oggai and Furuta?

Also what came of the theory that Furuta wasn't actually himself anyway, I thought for sure he was someone else wearing a mask because of that glossy fresh skin line.

im a speedreader-kun
also whatever kind of unsolved plot holes there are, it doesnt mean there will be more
it's more about the author, if he wants or not

I do you moron. A one cour series usually takes between 6 to 8 months depending on the project.

So we are just gonna watch it for eto right?

Calling it now, RE ends next chapter where everyone dies but in anime we will be bamboozled, Don Kaneki doesn't go full retard and BTFOs Furuta

It's not going to be Pierrot.

if they're working on just one anime 3 months are more than enough considering they already did most of the work

So the announcement was :re anime and not the end of the manga? nice

if the anime is coming it means the manga is ending soon, also the announcement is coming out with the last chapter

The quickest way to spread RC cells would be through his spine and bone marow. Spreading it would not be a problem, waiting for it to take effect would.

>if the anime is coming it means the manga is ending soon
woah i wonder if Oda missed the mail saying that

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE

This wasn't the announcement. That's supposed to be coming October 12th, same day as Nip release for next chapter. It still may be ending unless Ishida released this for damage control, which would make sense considering today is the nip release of last chapter.

I miss Hide

No, today is the nip release of 143.

That's exactly what I said..

Yeah, and the news were coming with the release of 144.

How are the nips reacting?