Apparently, having dreadlocks kills black people

>brb, growing my hair

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not how inventions work. That's like saying that Asians invented rice.

Blacks don't know anything about history but act like they played a role in it beyond existing.

First they come for history then they come for you.

Canaaanite Semites invented dreadlocks. Jamaican and Ethiopian niggers appropriated Nazirism.

If only niggers knew how to read a simple history book. History isn’t even hard. It’s just stories.

>tfw you take national pride in a fake nation written by a jew because all real black countries are unredeemable hellholes

niggers didn't invent texting

what is this darkie coon piece of shit doing texting? that's a white man's technology. shoo, monkey, shoo!

White people shouldn't have dreads. The nigger is right in this instance.

WE

Dreadlocks are disgusting in general, but particularly bad on whites. A black can pull it off because they have the hair for it, whites do not.

white people can have whatever they want you stupid nigger

we don't ask for permission like you. we just take.

The truth about cultural "theft":

Offence:
>I break into your house and steal your Chana Baeta or Matapa
Remedy
>shoot me or call the cops

"Offence"
>I purchase the ingredients through voluntary tranaction and make the above dishes for myself
Remedy
>GO FUCK YOURSELF!

this, both of them need to get lynched

>if you think dreadlocks on white people is ok, you need to jump off a building
Can’t say I disagree

>literally kills black people every day
So you're telling me I can get at least 365 in a year with the only cost being my dignity?

Don't pretend dreadlocks will hide your receding hairline, spaghetti dick.

>History isn’t even hard. It’s just stories.
Pretty normie.

>black folks invented dreadlocks
Dread locks are just matted unwashed hair. I don't think anyone invented that

WUZ

>invented dreadlocks

Whites can't have dreadlocks because their culture didn't invent it?

And this bitch is saying this is English, typing it on a keyboard, on a computer, most likely in a European-style house and wearing clothes as opposed to letting her painted titties flop all over the place.

Somebody needs to tell this bitch that blacks need to stop exploiting, appropriating and raping white culture.

.... And she better respond in some clicks and clacks if she expects me to take her argument seriously.

Witnessed, and agreed.
Also, several non-black populations have used dreadlocks, such as Northern Europeans and Slavs.

>folx
this word, in particular, is the biggest redflag there is.
search it on twitter if you don't believe me

KINGZ AND SHIEETTT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks#Origins

>the earliest depictions of dreadlocks date back as far as 3600 years to the Minoan Civilization, one of Europe's earliest civilizations, centred in Crete (now part of Greece). Frescoes discovered on the Aegean island of Thera (modern Santorini, Greece) depict individuals with braided hair styled in long dreadlocks.

Fuck I hate apple so much

>Also, several non-black populations have used dreadlocks, such as Northern Europeans and Slavs.

I don't care who started what, when cultures began to integrate, like in the US, then it's a no-brainer that you're going to share and engage in other's culture. In fact, back in my day when I was in school, engaging in other's culture and sharing culture was considered a GOOD thing and was promoted.

I still remember some Culture day when I was in 3rd grade, where we all were put into groups and were to pick a culture and then share what we learned at some Culture Day exhibit thing we had. You would go around and there would be clothes, food, art etc. of all different cultures from around the World. I just remember my group got Hungary so we had to do Hungarian shit. Unfortunately, I don't remember the detail too much but this ain't a blog anyway.

My point is, who gives a fuck about shit like that? You can't own a fucking hairstyle anyway.

These fuckers don't even know what they are talking about. Cultural appropriation would be like making replica spears & shields of African tribes but for toys and without giving the tribe any of the profits. Shit like that where one party directly takes advantage of another party for profit. And we already have laws against that as it is. It's called Intellectual Property rights.

What a wonderful precedent..
The next time I see a nigger in a suit, Im ripping it off them and calling them out on cultural appropriation.