Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

How the older Toguro brother fought as a human?

He was an acrobatic motherfucker who can bend himself in different ways like a yoga master. He's also resilient and able to heal himself quickly, like Kuwabara.

Young Genkai is a cute womenlet.

It's not often the man has to be the one who crouches down during a blowjob.

t. homophobe

no one cares faggot.

YOU JUST KNOW

Probably like Dalsim or Voldo

was hiei the ultimate edgelord ? sasuke of the 90s

He had one hell of a fucked up upbringing that didn't really get any better but he still warmed up pretty easily despite it all. I'd say he's an edgy fag but not a bad edgy fag.

Why do people even say this? Their similarity in appearance? Hei basically never says or does anything edgy.

Hiei wasn't an edge lord though, he was just an asshole because of how he grew up, in the end he even got a job that entailed bringing humans back to the human world when they wandered in the demon worldat least in the anime anyway

i have to rewatch the series again

>he was just an asshole because of how he grew up
So was Sauske, but nobody excuses him from being an edgy faggot because of that, nor should they.

Threatens to kill everyone, licks blood off his blade, manlet dressed in all black, etc. I could see it justified.

Hiei still had some fun and more relaxed moments, even the show made fun of his edgyness sometimes. Sasuke was an edgelord 24/7.
And I doub that Sasuke would had destroyed the Black Chapter tape.

I wouldn't say they're comparable.

Sasuke had a decent childhood with a loving family up until the whole Itachi butchering thing.

Hiei was chucked over a mountain on day one because he was a fire man in an ice woman town. Leaving his mother to commit suicide on sheer depression. As he was then raised by cold-blooded demon bandits.

After that he just set off in a quest to find his sister, going so far to even trade away all his powers for it. Even then he was too much of a bitch to tell her.

Sasuke kept screaming about how he was going to kill everyone and then how he was going to kill everyone to save everyone, Hiei just wanted power so no one would pull the same bullshit his parents did on him again, he was raised by demon bandits and he didn't turn into a cackling villain, just an asshole and when he discovered he had a sister he started doing everything he could to help her from the sidelines without telling her about it because he thought it would destroy her to know that her village did something that horrible to him.

Even his final fight was about freeing his boss/love interest(?) and making it so she moved on from her days as a sex slave

That crazy mummy looking bitch, right? I just remembered, in the manga doesn't he offer her father who abused her in some kind of magic preservative that lets her hurt and kill him all she wants only for it to heal him back up so she can do it again and again? Maybe he is edgy...

Fucker kind of deserved it though, enslaving and raping your daughter for decades does have its consequences