School rankings, what if we take out race?

I'm wondering if anyone knows how US fares when you account for inner cities demographics bringing down test scores

thanks for your help

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/2015-pisa-mean-scores-in-perspective/
isteve.blogspot.com/2013/12/pisa-science-scores-by-race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no replies

you confuse burgers with this sort of question, instead ask if Singapore is white

Here you go, user.

unz.com/isteve/2015-pisa-mean-scores-in-perspective/

>Top 4 countries are Asian
Wh*tes BTFO

Nothing I can find except 'it's not niggers it's the system'
Get out you spreadsheet user, if you want to know you'll need to crunch the numbers yourself

Here is science

isteve.blogspot.com/2013/12/pisa-science-scores-by-race.html

You can find PISA scores that do that

Honorary

Public school is shit and needs to be abolished. You can learn far more by just surfing the internet.

>Pic semi related

they are the best group of students in the us too. by far.

(((white))) over-representation in elite universities while asian kids are actively discriminated against due to their collective success is proof positive of who controls academia and all of the american goyim in general

apparently asians benefit from white patriarchy so they are "white". At least as far as africans or SJWs are concerned

it's the way britons say it, i suppose because it's not mathematic it's mathematics

Non-Jewish, non-Hispanic whites are more discriminated against in elite universities than Asians are. And the reason they're the "best" group of students is because of selective immigration. I don't know why an American would be ok with this. These universities were built by and for white Americans. Asians can have their own universities in their own countries instead of being the soulless little ant people strivers they are in ours.

our muslim jungle monkeys and poo in loos are smarter than your average amerimutt huwyte trash

The answer is no

If niggers weren't counted U.S would obviously o better but niggers are Americans so it doesn't matter.

See bottom left