Spend whole career voicing sluts and megasluts

>Spend whole career voicing sluts and megasluts
>biggest role is a cute innocent daughteru

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt161231_cp3_q1_s10_12.mp3
juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/juventus-team-up-with-cygames.php
youtube.com/watch?v=r-K5n1sbdrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure she's had bigger roles than Lyria.

It's one of the biggest games in Japan and she's essentially the main character

Why is Lyria so perfect?

Lyria in her cooking outfit is perfect.

Gotta start somewhere.

Frankly Lyria would be more interesting if she was a megaslut.

yeah
taiga, shana, louise and nagi is a slut

Her game doesn't look appealing, but I liked her in the anime. The voice actor really helped make her seem like an innocent and cute character. The shitter who voiced the little lizard was absolute garbage though. That just sounds like a granny trying to be cute to calm down a crying child in a public area, but failing due to sounding like a chain smoker voice coated in helium.

>implying she isnt a slut

>panties
Heresy.

>7th position
But 12 years girls like dicks

Lyria a cute

At least her VA isn't a slut irl r-right?

Lyria is only ment for cute lewd, not slut lewd.

>all the doujins possibilities with the lifelink stuff
>NO
>DOUJINS
AAAAARGH where is my vanilla stuff Japan?!

Lyria needs Double-P from Gran's and Djeeta's D

>futa
I'd rather have a Gran x Lyria x Djeeta threesome, selfcest is the best kind of cest and Lyria needs the dick.

Didn't people like Haruna because she is pure and Daijoubu as well?

No. Djeeta is a crossdresser.
There is doujin like that.

What is this based on?

She is a cosplayer user not a crossdresser.

I know but I'd rather have her as a girl.

Lyria SSR doko?

Djeeta and Gran are separate people, they often show up together in artwork, and unless Gran loses a foot in height when he puts on a skirt he's not a crossdresser. This meme needs to die.

CUTEST

She get typecasted as sluts.
Just look at fucking snow white rank.

They are also the otp
Player avatars in mmoish games are made for each other.

Is this image real or it is a shop?

If its real, there is somewhere where I can read the story of the character and how she ended there? I can guess it but I'd like to properly read it.

pits and feet

Everything except her being impregnated is real. SHe was raped by an army of mad max midgets though.

>SHe was raped by an army of mad max midgets though.
Canonly raped or just implied rape?

Season 2 when?

The belly is obviously a shop, and the situation she's in screams rape but it's all just implication. It's an all ages game. Unbuttoned pants and breastpiece is official art.

Beatrix is an agent in a shadowy organization just called "organization". The organization's agents wield super powerful weapons that can take down primal beasts (boss level monsters in granblue world). Beatrix is an overeager klutz and a dork that gets into trouble at every turn, and is basically a bully magnet in every story she takes part in. She gets captured by midget raiders, tied up by kids on halloween, drops her sword in a lake, her summer ssr actually came out in winter and she's freezing to death as a result, etc.

Game wise her character(s) are massive glass cannons, that deal huge damage and then attract all the damage and make her explode. Her summer (winter) version is really powerful, though.

5 more days.

>fade to black
>she reappears with ripped clothes and open pants stripped to their battle wagon
Well...

Nothing happened at all.

Beatrix is such a good girl, I love her so much. I hope she gets an Xmas version this year.

Games makes 1 billion $ per year so I really doubt it.

Juna is not slut user

Oh, so that explains all the fanart of her in trouble...

I saw once the character and liked her visually and collected some art, but never really played granblue

S.Bea is fucking crazy. 4 million damage in two turns on my shit grid.

Be witness

Can you blame her? Does anyone have the webm of her VA losing her shit when during christmas livestream they got the SSR uncap stone?
I like that despite the whole shitstorm with VA, Beatrix is actually liked as a character

Beato is top wife and I like Granblue very much. There's lots of new content constantly so it keeps feeling fresh.

>There's lots of new content constantly so it keeps feeling fresh.
Speaking of that

What chapter? Who's Fate episode?

She's voiced by Aya Hirano too, so her voice is fantastic. She's a character who hits the mark at every turn. Unless you let the past of the VA herself cloud your enjoyment of a character.

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt161231_cp3_q1_s10_12.mp3

Enough Beato, post more Lyria.

Gripping Freedom event.

>first SL15 dark unknown weapon
>its a stick

You're already dead

I still can't believe that Bea is fucking dead.

this is surprisingly metal. maybe I should play granblue after all

So dead that her limited SSR dropped 2 months after the death meme started, yeah.

>in the span of one scene the announcer says the name 5 different times, each time shorter and shorter

I really enjoyed the /comfy/ness of the GBF cast. I tried to play the chrome version but the """combat""" is so boring I just couldn't get into it. I can't wait for that real-time combat game to come out.

GBF is the most profitable Japanese media franchise so that's impossible by definition.

>GBF is the most profitable Japanese media franchise

But granblue combat is real time?

>GBF is the most profitable Japanese media franchise so that's impossible by definition.
Are you sure about that?
>but the """combat""" is so boring
What, not a fan of turn-based?

>Not liking classic turn based jRPG combat but with multiplayer raids

GBF combat is just: fill skill queue -> auto

FGO is even worse.

He's right though. Cygames annual revenue is over 3 billion $.

juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/juventus-team-up-with-cygames.php

Your argument is a 3k disk sales girl?
>What, not a fan of turn-based?
Pokemon is fine, the problem is as far as I got in GBF each character had 2 moves and there was never a reason to choose the weaker one.
It's turn based. This is the real-time game in production youtube.com/watch?v=r-K5n1sbdrQ

>GBF combat is just: fill skill queue -> auto
You basically described every classic turn based jRPG.
>the problem is as far as I got in GBF each character had 2 moves and there was never a reason to choose the weaker one.
You didn't get nearly far enough to comment on the gameplay.

Magireco > GBF >> FGO

I'm not saying you are wrong, but you are really simplyfying it, I guess that's not something you would really see early on in the game but you can't "just auto" all the time especially in lategame harder fights where you gotta use your skills properly and not blow everything right away and gotta keep triggers in mind
>Your argument is a 3k disk sales girl?
No I'm talking about Fate as a whole, I'm not even a fatefag, I only have this pic for the sake of memes and a Jack and Kuro folder to fap because I'd fuck their brains out if I could

>as far as I got in GBF each character had 2 moves and there was never a reason to choose the weaker one

Rank 8?

>2 Moves
Good job finishing the intro.

>Magireco
>FGO clone
>fuck you emulator players
>fuck you filthy gaijins
>shit art
I honestly don't know what you see in it user

It's FGO system made 3x better.

Magireco for an FGO clone actually does it better. I think they have better developers and management than Delightworks.

Shut up AMD post beas

Best human tits in game.

That not Magisa

This is your dark team tonight

Fat and saggy. Bea is perfect.

>dark
But BeĆ  is fire!

she's dark

She's perfect

Fire!

Draphs do giant tits much better.

You mean Bea is on fire. When she crashed her racer.

>Supposed to be a cute Lyria thread
>Became a cowtits thread
GRAN'S

Why would you post that thing.

This is now a clarisse thread
BTW does anyone knowa where I can find her fates episodes for earth and light? Wiki doesn't have them for some reason and I just have her fire version

Youtube

>This is now a clarisse thread
I'm fine with that.

>each character had 2 moves and there was never a reason to choose the weaker one.
That's a weird way to describe the gameplay. I think you only played a little bit of tutorial.

Raid battles have a strong real-time element, since you need to do as much dps as possible. You play differently, use different characters and different skills in raid battles.

As an end game player (I've mvpd BahaHL) I'd describe gbf as grinding game where the important gameplay is done deciding what to grind for and how to manage resources for future. There's lots of long distance planning in gbf. The end goal is to get more poweful and gather tickets & crystals so you can roll the gacha, get cute girls and/or get even stronger to mvp raids for better loot. It's fun seeing the growth of you and your characters. It's not like you'll ever be strongest in the world, but you do feel like you get closer all the time.

I tried there but nothing, not sure if they have them in jap thou

>Not a single post of best girl yet
tsk tsk

FAVOURITE

But I'm posting the best girl user

this is my only Sochie, treat her well
Actually I got both versions

Real best girl