Pic related - American logic

Oh America, why are you so fucking retarded.

Isn't it just embarrassing at one point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB0IOiC5xpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_of_the_children
pulpless.com/gunclock/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/2nd-amendment-in-action-armed-driver-stops-attempted-mass-shooting/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
liveleak.com/view?i=e9a_1357155001
liveleak.com/view?i=fed_1372467029
liveleak.com/view?i=1e4_1362960011
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Libshits don't want you to have a pencil, a car, or a spoon either.

>Implying regulation like software with spell check, smart cars and breathalyzer, and clearly labeled nutrition facts/banning trans fats don't help correct these problems.

The whole debate is based on keeping guns out of the hands of bad people. Anyone shilling gun grabbing or a ban is strawmaning like OP.

Europoor, the American God-Race is the apex of civilization.

How the fuck can JP Morgan be innovative?

>miss spell

Finding new ways to kike you out of your money

Ban assault keyboards.

>Hey guys compromise
>Ok, what do we get in return?
>Nothing!
>Fine
6 months later
>Hey guys its time to compromise again! What else are you gonna give up?
>It depends, do we get anything in return now
>Nope, just more restrictions!
6 months later
>Hey, you guys should compromise again
>Fuck off, no
>WTF?!?! WERE NOT TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS STOP BEING MEAAAAN
Fuck off, the slippery slope is real and you know it. Weve done all the compromising were willing to do.

The problem is that you guys always fail to realize is that if we didn't have...

>pencils then it would lower the chance for misspelled words.
>cars then it would lower the likelihood of someone being able to drive drunk
>spoons then it would make it harder for people to get fat.

It's blatantly ignorant to believe that these things should be obtainable by the public so easily.

And it's ignorant to believe that treating the individual will solve anything.

Not like people can learn to spell, drive better, or eat better.

So I'm guessing you're too retarded to explain why this is wrong?

A guns purpose is to kill stupid ass. You dont buy a gun to cut apples with or drive to work with. Its an item with the sole purpose to KILL.

People have been going around elsewhere posting like 20 paragraphs and 200 links showing how guns are responsible for all problems in America, but their attempt to sort of toss out a data tsunami is stopped dead by the simple fact that a healthy society doesn't produce a steady supply of spree killers.

People with tiny dicks gotta compensate somehow. That would be by shooting guns

How many pay full tax to the government?

many drugs are illegal, but somehow kill way more than guns and automobiles combined. ban drugs? oh right, the kids love them, guns are only cool in vidya.

Ever notice Libturds eventually go for penis jokes? Project much?

If nigs supposedly have giant dicks why do they shoot each other? Doesn't add up

The meme is true though

Guns are fine. We actually don’t care about dead kids, you little sensitive faggot

Why else do you clutch edgy toys so hard? Pull that trigger and forgot about your tiny dick, until you remember and have to shoot again. ""The government"" isn't going to threaten you and force you to use them so that's an obvious bullshit excuse. Gun fetishests have delusions about the reality we live in but don't want to compromise at all about the problem they're inflating. Maybe it isn't small their dick but their small brain

If this young Aussie had guns to shoot in the desert like we do, he’d be fine.

Instead fucking aussies are so bored they’re turning themselves into potato’s for life by eating bugs

Rugby player who swallowed garden slug as dare fights Australia government over health bills

Saged your thread, faggot.

bad analogy.

each tool delivers a medium for an end.

the pencils delivers lead for writing.

cars deliver people to a destination.

spoons deliver food into the mouth for eating.

guns deliver bullets to kill.

learn to logic, noob.

No. Wrong. It’s just we simply don’t care. I only have 2 x ARs but support our freedom to own more.

Dead kids are a meme that mean nothing to me. Unless they’re my kids. Otherwise, sorry pal. Just don’t care.

Don't be a toon, bin the spoon!

the las vegas guy was clearly crazy, just look at his brother, but he got to do whatever he wanted thanks to jews and women

This bothers me as well

>The slippery slope is real
>is real
>Israel

>Dead kids are a meme that mean nothing to me. Unless they’re my kids. Otherwise, sorry pal. Just don’t care.

...but it's not like it's impossible that one of these days it's going to be your kids.

to be clear, i was mocking the OG gif creator, not necessarily the OP. cheers.

SHALL

This.

These are fucking dumb arguments regardless of whether or not you support gun rights or not. They're complete clown-tier.

You’re implying that killing is inherently wrong
Learn to logic brainlet

True. But it’s also not impossible that I will one day use one of my legally acquired firearms to defend my home and family from a criminal. I’ll take that chance bud.

i don't understand what you mean. please explain.

what do you mean?

>guns dont kill people
>bombs dont kill Hiroshima residents
>asteroids dont kill dinosaurs

Bullets are used to slow down or take down for survival or hunting. Not killing retard, nice fucking overreach

Who has the small brain here? What the point is there to See Something, Say Something if you don't Do Something? Direct your hatred at the Sheriff an the Feds. People were fucking BEGGING them to take this kid in months in advance. 39 friggin times they get called in. Family members and friends warning them the kid was going to snap months in advance. The Feds have shown all the "competency" I need to see to trust them to "protect" us.

No compromise.

I've never understood this. Everyone I know that owns and shoots guns are normal guys and women who like hunting, like the challenge in marksmanship, like building and collecting, and/or understand and respect the Constitution and the traditions and actions of our forbears.

Dinosaurs were not killed by aestroids retard. Jesus killed them all

Fair enough.

But how many times did you use your guns to defend your home, and how many times there was a school shooting?

Even better, what are the chances that you will successfully defend your home against criminals versus the chance that your kid will accidentally shoot himself in the face?

I'm sure there are statistics on that.

My point is, if you're willing to risk your children death on the off chance that you might need to shoot a guy breaking into your house.

just because you're nice people doesn't mean that everybody else is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=RB0IOiC5xpg

Just about everyone I've ever talked to is pretty ok with the heavy restrictions on automatic weapons. But the thought of heavy restrictions on anything else they fight. Why? I'm not advocating for either side just trying to wrap my head around it. Nobody argues that automatic weapons need to be deregulated.

Statistically, it probably won't be.

When a shooter uses a gun in legit self or home defense (our legal term for this is justifiable homicie) it generally does not make national news. It’s relegated to a small blurb in the local paper and occasionally makes Fox News.

So I can understand you’re think that “ohh it’s much more likely for a gun to be used in a school shooting than it is in actual self defense” but I totally disagree.

To each their own. You don’t like guns, you simply don’t have to buy one. I like our freedom to choose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_of_the_children

I wonder where these deaths (which have been decreasing steadily for the past two decades) are coming from...

You're right
Prime exampleScurry back to Huffpo for your news now

As opposed to children still dying from guns while I dont have guns to feel safe from other people who will still have guns.

Lol this is about the level of comprehension of expect from a small dick gun fetishist
>I just don't care
Funny. Most people don't care about you owning more guns. I wonder who's making the biggest changes right now...

Yup. The left doesn’t get the part about criminals not actually obeying gun laws.

And the human race kills itself

Correct. I don’t care about your dead kids. And I do care that I can go to my local gun store and walk out with a 3rd AR15 if I want to.

I’m not sure why your side doesn’t understand this ? No new laws are going to be passed. Get over it

Come and get them. But I figure your the kind of coward and let someone else do your wet work.

This. When will they understand we compromised as much as we would decades ago and most of us wish we hadn't at all.

> how many times did you defend your home?
> your one house, where you live
> how many times there was a school shooting?
> including all the thousands and thousands of schools which are public buildings where any faggot can go and its 100% certain nobody has a gun, unless you happen to schedule your school shooting the same day as a nigger chimpout or another school shooting
> defend this!
> gun owners BTFO!!

fucking baltic monkey
we should have supported the serbs.

Partly because it's hard tp draw a line about what semi-automatic weapons they want banned. They point to the AR-15, call it an assault rifle because hurr durr AR, and thwn say it should be banned for being black and scary looking.

The most recent bill on the topic bans all semi-automatic weapons with changeable,magazines. That includes nearly all handguns. And that's why people don't want politicians who get all their gun facts from nowhere making up laws based on what they think makes a gun more dangerous.

Guns for hunting is absolutely fine. That's all they should be for, and only registered/licensed/trained hunters should be allowed guns. Military and police too ofc. Beyond that there shouldn't be a fucking culture around edgy toys. It's stupid

They just want to play Call of Duty in real life

1 POST BY THIS ID
>WHY DO YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT?
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

They’ll never try to come get them from existing gun owners. That’s beyond the realm of possibility.

But what they will try is to gradually legislate them out of existence. If you make them so difficult (or flat out illegal) to buy, in a couple of generations there won’t be that many around. But it will take a good 50 years or so.

> some people may not be nice...
hence the fucking guns you idiot.
why is this so hard for you eurocucks to understand?

Basically this:
And also the fact that "mass shootings" (not using the "think of the children" spiel) are only a fraction of violent gun crime (which has been on a huge decrease), and for a shooting to be considered a mass shooting, only 3 people need to have been injured by a gun. No one even needs to die for it to be counted a mass shooting.

You’re stupid you dumb faggot. And you would make victims of the elderly, women, and the weak because you are a scared little faggot.

You mean that’s rest of the world’s logic.

If I’m not mistaken the US has the second amendment, and the EU does not. The fuck are you smoking retard?

No. Guns are also for defending your home, life and property. You don’t have to just let the criminal take your TV and kill your wife when you have guns at home.

You're*

I think you should put down your guns and open up a book, user. Jesus Christ

Mind your own business.

Not really. Look what happened to Jesus. I’d rather be armed and shoot the crooks then end up dead

> why do you not mind machine gun regulations, but balk at just a few more "common sense solutions"?
because i cant imagine any situation where i might need to lay down suppressing fire to take a deer, defend my home from tyrone and daquan, or bust a few targets at the range

IF the unthinkable happens, and we, the american people have to resist tyranny from foreign invaders or domestic cucks, handguns, rifles and shotguns will get me an automatic weapon.

>Stubb bein a faggut en gib up yer guns you 'muriguns.
>Sersly gubbermints dunt do turannigul guntrol.
>Neber habbened
>Europe
Stay on your fucking continent and keep your unnatural usurpations of mankind off my fucking land.

Okay, and how many times have gun owners here had to defend their home from an invasion? How often do home invasions occur - that get successfully resolved with a gun- as opposed to, say, suicide by gun rates?

Of the 100's nuclear bombs detonated, only 2 had fatal implications

I don't look at kike memes for goys, sorry.
Socrates > Jesus

The bikini atol H-bomb killed Japanese fishermen

But the logic is not wrong.

Those poor bugmen. Just happened to be attacked by a nuclear bomb. Sad!

Strange that they surrendered, though.

So what? If someone wants to commit suicide with a gun, how is this any worse than taking a bottle of pills? Bringing suicide into the gun argument is totally idiotic.

People who use their gun in self defense, be it home invasion or using their CC permit while out....they generally aren’t interviewed in on CNN so you don’t heard about it outside the local news.

No citation or sources, neat. And that only answers half of my question anyway

It goes beyond that, fuckwit. It comes down to being able to defend yourself, if not against a government (because I know you'll chimp the fuck out over that argument), then from other people out to cause you harm. Guns are used over 2.5 million times a year for just that, as another user in this thread mentioned. Get fucked.

Uh...wow.

This is a pro-gun image though.

>pencil
>car
>spoon

What are these things?

> bikini atoll
> middle of the paccific
> closer to hawaii than japan
> killed jappo fishermen
bullshit.
show your work faggot.

>spoon
isn't the spoon an assault weapon in bongistan?

Whenever shootings like this happen, I just accept that it is yet another libtard false flag perpetrated by gun-grabbing leftists intent upon using the atrocities they commit as justification to effect yet another push for more gun control in their ongoing efforts to disarm Americans.
Notice how they always happen in "gun free zones", the purpose of which is to lessen the chance that an armed private citizen might too easily put down the attack with a privately owned firearm.
It also gives the police enough time to arrive and take the perp into custody so he can be safely transported to his retirement home in Dubai... er, I mean, jail.

ALSO: Why the big rush to demolish the school where the shooting occurred? Isn't that a crime scene? Why is tearing down the building not seen as an act of purposeful destruction of evidence that it actually is? Reminds me of the time they hurriedly sent all of the steel from the Twin Towers to China to be melted down before the majority of it could be analyzed for clues as to what caused the towers to fall as quickly as they did.

Not a sufficient argument for banning guns. It's more of an argument for increased open and concealed carry. Over 2 million successful gun defenses per year proves that every 13 seconds, an American firearm owner uses a firearm to defend themselves against a criminal attack.
pulpless.com/gunclock/

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/2nd-amendment-in-action-armed-driver-stops-attempted-mass-shooting/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

Also this:

40 Reasons For Gun Control
liveleak.com/view?i=e9a_1357155001

Obama Ordered Gun Report Reveals Guns Actually Save Lives
liveleak.com/view?i=fed_1372467029

The Lies That Gun Grabbers Tell
liveleak.com/view?i=1e4_1362960011

Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]

Those little numbers correspond to sources! gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm

Where do you live tgat you feel constantly threatened that somebody will break into your home and try to fucking kill you? Get a grip and stop being paranoid

We need to double that.

Post your flag, sage this garbage.