Post your favorite jobber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gets introduced as someone who could beat even Sausgay in a fights
>proceeds to lose every fight he has after that besides one fight against a clone of himself

THUNDER!

that clone was not canon

Think Vegeta if Vegeta gave his "I'M THE PRINCE OF SAIYANS I'M THE STRONGEST AAAAAAAAAH" speech not just during the whole episode but also during the opening itself only to lose right after that

You post the wrong Jobber ACE

>instead his teacher takes the spotlight of guy whos taijutsu beats the shit out of everyone even though they kept showing flashbacks of lee busting his ass off and being told that hard work beats natural talent

lmao rip

I never expected anything from Hanabi so she can't be a jobber.

Naruto is pretty bad in this regard
>It tries to push the "hard work beats genius" thing really hard
>Best Boy Rock Lee becomes entirely irrelevant, his only noteworthy achievement being almost-but-not-quite beating Gaara
>Naruto is only strong because he happens to both have the ninetails sealed in him and be the son of Ninja Jesus
>Kishimoto never points this out, giving closure to the "hard work vs genius" thing he introduced earlier

ACEposters are fucking hilarious. That is a decent comparison

Alright I won't say anything about 4taro but 6taro spent the whole part jobbing he deserved better than that come on

Just be glad he showed up in more than 2 parts and/or didn't become senile and totally worthless like his grandpa.

>and totally worthless
The only part where he had any worth was in 3. He was exposition and jobbing from then on. In fact, in 6 he is a literal liability.

>It tries to push the "hard work beats genius" thing really hard
It was literally only part of Lee's arc, and we all know how he ended up. Naruto himself was never shown training much. He mastered shadow clones in a couple of hours, rasengan in a week, summoning in a month, and I doubt rasenshuriken, sanin mode and bidju mode took him much longer. He was always stupidly talented with a nuke in his ass, his idiotism just made it less apparent

>jobber
>but still has banging tits
it's not so bad

I wouldn't call Manjoume a jobber, after his initial introdution he was the underdog if anything. In the end he legit defeated Edo, an acclaimed pro.

Choke, not job.
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpmScfGDtU

Almost beating a champion and doing all that shit here is not jobbing.

I'm still fucking mad.

Jobbed so hard he started losing every fight the first time in one shot by the time the series was halfway done.

can I get a name? I'm hoping she has plenty of bullying fanarts