America MUST become brown or else its racist...

>America MUST become brown or else its racist, the mere thought of deportation is terrible and we will do everything we can to ensure whites become a minority
>Israel is rightful land of the jews and solely for them, we will ensure it remains this way

Every
Single
Time

the literal definition of stupid and mentally incompetent.

I would strip anyone with dual citizenship and deport them. This Jew is not an American - just as Hitler described them as not German in Mein Kampf.

Literal definition of "hypocrite" and "Chutzpah".

>California has every right to refuse to be part of your deportation machine
No they don’t

Surprise, surprise, a soyboy joo.

>Nullification is suddenly OK

They don't have any form of loyalty to America even the "muh based right wing jews" work for their own ethnic interests before the nation's ones.

>implying americans resemble anything close to an european

(((Weiner)))

I wonder how many shitskins he invited over to celebrate Purim with him this week?

>"California has every right to refuse to be part of your deportation machine"

No, you don't.
You're a state not a separate country and you take federal money and support.

Why do bugmen always throw in the word "machine" to make something sound bad and scary? Is it from watching too many "nature good, people bad" cartoons as kids?

Isn't that the intentionally infecting someone with aids is now legal faggot?

jews want to be the only ones with racial and cultural identity
thanks to us they are the bigest racemixers

when was the US Nazi and why wasn't i alive

Its not legal, it just got dropped from a felony to a misdemeanour so pretty much. Their logic behind it was
>If someone thinks they have HIV, they might not get tested from fear of getting a felony by giving it to someone else
It was only a felony if you have been tested positive for HIV and knew for sure that you were infected. Its fucking stupid. What retarded faggot thinks they have HIV, a life threatening disease and thinks
>Well i dont want to get tested because then ill go to jail for cumming in a guys ass
Like holy shit. That is top tier fucking degeneracy. Putting raw ass sex above your own life.

in a sense they aren't even aware of what they are doing.
hucpa requires a degree of sociopathy.

How long before the SEALS raid his house for sedition and treason?

In the 1960s and before, if you had a black or Jewish friend, you would be ostracized from society. If you were a communist, no one would hire you (event the closet communist).

1776-1965

The Jew cries out in pain as he kicks you.

a bit of funding cuts, and leverage on the state is all its going to take to get california to fall in line. the left needs to understand that these kinds of threats are why people are wholesale rejecting liberalism.

that fucking faggot
we need to send him back to Philadelphia, this state already has too many faggot jews shitting things up

Who’s got the info graphic with politicians and their dual israeli citizenship’s? This tweet is a good way to introduce the JQ to normies

I believe that there are many so-called Jews which want nothing more than Israel to fall but need to rely on being a Zionist in order to maintain their status.

Scott Weiner has aids.

T. San Franciscan attorney who has worked in government. It’s an open secret

>or else its racist

and? what's wrong with being racist? Are human defense mechanisms racist? Take a poll here and ask how many people think there's something wrong unnatural about being racist.

Ever notice “diversity” is only a virtue when Jews control the media, education, and government?

the best jew is a dead jew.

Checked
Ooooh...this is going to be fun. I'm off to tweet, thanks for the heads up.