Yuragi 82 (Korean)

Hmmm

Done. Tame and somber this week.

Thanks for the dump. It's cool Kogarashi got to meet the parents, curious as to what else is being said.

Wow she went with him for parent teacher meeting. That is adorable.

This page makes me happy

Who will go to her meeting to the middle school?

Nice, this is the closest we've had to a Nakai chapter in a while.

I suspect some people will be disappointed at the lack of a more dramatic meeting of Kogarashi and Chisaki's mother. Though given they might not be too disappointed.

I don't think middle schoolers have the same meeting. This is some sort of career/future counseling. Though if she needs a "parent" for something she can probably just get one of her older friends to help her out.

I want to make Nonko-san a mom!

Wonder what this teacher is thinking. He seems a bit unsure but also seems to like her, I guess.

Whoa how is her belly so big
It shouldnt be biologically possible

TS user, if you're around now, there's early raws this week. You up for working on a friday again?

pfft yeah right.

wew

Next issue preview google translated
>They scramble for cogalas !?

i don't want to see a sad yuuna

>You could start as a apprentice succubus TODAY!

She's a Zashiki-Warashi right?

Wouldn't her definition of Home expand the older she gets and more residents of a town she knows?

Dog!? Tomato!? Which is it!!? SOMEONE TELL ME.

poo

She's a Zashiki-Warashi, but it's impossible to say at the moment if her definition of home expands in the series. She's fairly old, but pretty focused on the inn.

Yeah, I should be available for it.

>ジャンプフェスタのステージゆらぎがあるな(鬼滅はない)
So apparently Yuuna will be getting a stage event at Jump Festa this December, according to this issue of Jump.
Still need confirmation/a picture but yeah. Probably anime announcement happening

*happening there

Nakai its too pure, you can't lewd her.

I'm guessing that's supposed to be Kogarashi. Perhaps this is one of those more romance focused chapters, with at least the three girls.

who do you want voicing each girl?

Shes want the Koga's D so much that probably fucked his balls dry and is pregnant with octuplets.

I can see Tandea Risa voicing Sagiri or Chisaki. More towards Sagiri

Norio Wakamoto for Koyuzu.

nah, she's more suited for tengu imo

Sounds about right. 'Next issue they scramble for Kogarashi' is what I'm getting from looking at it.

Thanks for the dump.

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

quads of truth

Kogarashi's blood relatives will probably never show up in the manga.

I just hope the thread and manga quality don't go down along with it, but it should be nice.

Confirmation

Sweet. I wonder how much it will cover or if it'll be a 1:1 adaptation versus one with a lot of anime only junk.

I hope it keeps a balance of ecchi and sentimental.

Hopefully it's for an anime

I actually wouldn't mind anime only junk as long as it's written well, and doesn't stray too far off course of what could be canon. But I suppose you can't trust filler to be any good.

>After a round of drinks

I was thinking an adaptation would cover up to the Dragon God arc, but imagine if they just keep it to the SoL and monster of the week stuff.

I find it hilarious how she wants to get dicked all the time. She reminds me of Yui from TLR.

>crying Yuuna
Muh heart. What's she sad about here?

I'm curious to hear what will come out of that event. I wonder what future plans Jump has in store for the other current manga published in 2016.

HIBARI
I
A
R
I

I can't read korean, but I'm pretty sure Nonko was supposed to go with Koga to school, but she oversleep and Nakai went instead.

>but she oversleep
Typical Nonko.

The Question was: Did she consider a whole town her Home in the past? Only to see it burn down.

I am hoping for an adaption that follows the manga closely enough.

This author suffers from same-body syndrome, only the size of the breasts are different

I like it when the author does those chapters.

I only have a faint idea what that means.

Maybe Japanese are more uniform in body shape since too much weight is seen quite negative?

It's in part about the waist-to hip ratio I guess?

Oyakodon is the most important meal.

Why should he change perfection? Them hips and thighs gets my gears grinding.

Well if it's discussing their future, she may feel bad that she has not future or something. Especially with Kogarashi I guess.

Damn that's fucking harsh.
Yuna didnt deserved that ;_;