Fury after Texas Domino's labels customer's pizzas 'lady with Muslim husband' because she asked for a clean cut due to...

Fury after Texas Domino's labels customer's pizzas 'lady with Muslim husband' because she asked for a clean cut due to her husband's religion

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5469489/Texas-Dominos-labels-customers-pizzas-lady-Muslim-husband.html

These bigots at Dominos will never offend the paper thin sensibilities of a muslim or their consorts ever again.

She deserves far worse.

She is really ugly, but the subhuman husband manages to be even uglier.

Cool Islam is the oldest extant enemy of the west and we kept them out of the New World for 400 years but I guess it's cool if Domino's Pizza wants to go halal or whatever

>muzzie's wife asks for special treatment due to muzziness
>muzzie's wife receives special treatment
>muzzie's wife complains about being provided the special treatment she requested
what th-
>Texas
oh, i see. IT CHECKS OUT, GUYSE

>taking your religion so seriously you order from a place with pork right next to your halal food

A swine is insisting to order a pizza with pork on it although her husband is a goat fucker .. sound like a beautiful joke

So is she not a lady with a Muslim husband?
I don't see the offence

It's not halal if it's close to pork, is it?

She's jewish, hes muslim, they ordered one half to be ham on purpose so they could stir up some shit.

Identifying anyone as anything other than a straight white male is offensive of itself.

inb4 dominos folds, while papa john gives no fucks

>'A special request she made on behalf of her husband for a clean cut on the pizza, due to religious considerations - which is something we accommodate regularly without issue - should not have been used to identify her or her order.'

Why?

No one will ever ask this person a simple question.

>getting upset over the truth

what the fuck is going on with society?

how it that racist?

you have a Muslim husband dont you

pizza guy is just stating the obvious

now if he wrote "the lady with the sand nigger" - well that would be racist

>asks for special pizza specifically mentioning because of her muslim husband
>complains about them listening
>problem glasses

>Start a massive social media campaign assigning blame to an entire corporation for a few keystrokes done by a stoned 15 year old making $9 an hour.

Never change, internet.

I'm almost willing to bet that she made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR like a million fucking times that she had a mudslime husband and the dude taking the order got annoyed and took the piss out of her.

because they are catering to lowest denominator
her husband is muslim.

you're not allowed to call them muslims.
It's person of Islam.

Why are they mad?

One question: what the fuck is clean cut?

>Be Coal Burning Whore
>Marry Muslim
>Husband requests dinner
>Roastie American, of course, orders Pizza
>Husband, rightfully so, smacks wife
>Wife blames Dominos
White Sharia when?

she and that sand kneegrow are ugly af

Usually dominoes leaves it's knives in pigshit (standard) they cleaned it off for this gentleman because he doesn't eat pork.

This dumb bitch wanted the two halves of the pizza physically separated as if they don't end up touching in the Heat Wave bag getting jostled around by delivery.

0/10 dumb kikess

It was probably so they didn’t forget
As a Muslim I would actually appreciate a note like this
Showing they at least acknowledged the request

Hey Imam, whatcha doin?

FURY
SEETHING
OUTRAGE
what a life

>how it that racist?
Current year +/-2

I assume it means something like "making sure the surfaces and utensils used to prepare this food have not been used on other foods, particularly haram foodstuffs".

Stupidity aside..
She eats bacon and then doesn't kiss the husband?
Or is it like a hoocker where they never kiss?

god damn those are some ugly people

Apparently he's not a true muslim or he wouldn't be married to a fat sow

>Religion/race is JUST LIKE hair color and eye color, and you should treat it that way.
>OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU CALL ME "that black guy" or "that Muslim guy"?

I'm not sure what else I expect from a race-mixing land-whale though. Fuck's sake, she probably can't get off without him reciting the quaran in his native tongue.

>flag
>took the piss

No, literally just cutting and separating the pizza. Again, as if it didn't already touch pork and wouldn't touch in the box.

The pizza company used the same language the wife used when describing how the pizza pie should be prepared. I just hope the judge is a normal person that can see this.

>) they cleaned it off for this gentleman

LOL. Yeah. Let them keep thinking that. I worked at Little Caesar's when I was 15 and I would have completely disregarded that instruction. You want me to spend 60 seconds washing a pizza cutter when no one would ever notice if I didn't? I was a lazy 15 year old that made $5.15/hour. Fuck you. Enjoy your pork grease remnants.

>religious considerations - which is something we accommodate regularly without issue - should not have been used to identify her or her order.'
Fucking just kill them all.
>doesnt want to be identified
>orders halalalalallalala meat
>stop saying im muslim or ill blow you up because im muslim

At my work we put "Valued Customer" for these people as their name and they don't think anything of it.

It's also the default name by the system so you never know if it's a new customer and the order taker just missed their name or it's a nigger.

Thankfully I don't work at Domino's though, they're prices are too low and attract niggers for their customer base. We've had 3 robberies since our store was open and in the same time the Domino's boys got robbed like 25 times, and one even had their car stolen from their parking lot. If I ever run a food establishment it will be $20/person minimum.

>asking to separate the ham side of the pizza due to his views on pork
>lays in bed with that hambeast
hypocrite much?

CLEAR PROOF THAT PIZZA IS TRUELY /OUR/ PIZZA

Ahhh then she should be crucified and her whole family send to Sybir for demanding some religious bullshit from place that does not state that is serving it.

Pizza is always haram though, haven't they been in an actual pizza parlor? Every pizza touches the same counter before having the toppings added, so even if someone wears gloves there's a good chance that the dough under the pizza has already touched a surface exposed to haram ingredients.

Ah the UKs favourite pasttime, what are those savage Americans doing today?

Its literally the opposite. Papa johns is cucked and domino's doesnt give a fuck

Just letting my pork-eating infidel wife order special pizza for us, apparently she didn't like it too special.

mudshits are ridiculous with their pork phobia the two pizzas are inside two different boxes ...

Why such poor work ethic?

Fuck multiculturalism.

That's not even offensive, they're just starting shit for the hell of it.

>tfw current year was 3 years ago

Because I was 15 and making $5.15 for some faceless company. There is no need for work ethic. You are basically a slave and you know it. It is not honorable work.

>I'M MUSLIM BUT DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MUSLIM
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>as a muslim
Do you know where you are?

Serious question, isn't it still haram to be married to a fat bitch that eats pork and looks like said product?

>her husband allowed her to order pork for herself
Total horseshit right here. They're looking for a payday

Both look like they should skip on the pizza.

Z A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

I can’t tell if they were busting her balls or trying to be accommodating.

Funny that calling out on someone for being muslim is a bad thing even if you don't mean it that way because they know being a muslim is a bad thing in itself.

why should they care at all?

This.

We see "NO PORK" and will hold off doing a utensil change just to cut it. No joke we have a few employees that rub their hands in the Canadian bacon before handling a muslim's order. Also all of our meats contain pork except the chicken, we all know this, and if asked on the phone explicitly if it contains pork we just say "I dunno" as this would technically allow us to get away with feeding them pork.

Fuck Somalis.

t. Minneapolis

We're in a cold race war you fucking idiot.

We've had FUCKING BASED muslims stop potential theft and sexual harassment because they would overhear the skinnies talking about stealing things or groping our female coworkers when they go out to smoke/take garbage out. These people see you as literally an ATM, actually worse than an ATM because they would prefer you just leave all your money before they kill you and rape your family.

Race traitor libcunt starts a shit show, EVERYONE IN TEXAS SHOULD SUPPORT THIS DOMINOS

Fucking niggers never doing their jobs. Your just as bad as mudslimes.

It's not if she's Christian or Jewish.

Boo fucking hoo, you were 15.

Looks like you never grew up.

So you can't eat a pig but you can fuck one?

>Texas
Our ancestors used lynching and terrorism as a response to an occupying government refusing to stop orcs from orcing.

The Texas government knows this.

They can either assist in solving the problem, or the people of Texas will have to do it themselves to remove the people attempting to disenfranchise us.

We aren't some defenseless third world shithole, we are a well armed and belligerent third world shithole. The people from here are prone to fighting from the social pressures Texas was formed under.

What about atheist/agnostic? Because considering she's eating pork, she's definitely not Jewish and not a certain type of Christian either.

And what would happen to the guy in a Shariah/Muslim controlled area for being married to her?

Muslim men can marry non Muslim women. Muslim women can only marry Muslim men.

>Looks like you never grew up.

You can't look back at your past and acknowledge your faults and mistakes? You can't respect that 15 year olds don't have adult mindsets? Are are you still 15? Never mind, seems I sorted that out mid-rant.

i though only jews got angry when you just named their religion
if someone wrote pizza for christian family would they get offended?

Fat white whore is so worthless she couldn’t snag a white guy. She couldn’t even snag a Nigger - but she got a MUSLIM.

people are complaining too much and soon no one will care about some fat cunt and her weirdo muslim boyfriend.

I'm left as left can be and I don't understand the issue here. She's a lady. Her husband is a muslim. Why it it offensive to call her a lady with a muslim husband? Also what is "a clean cut" and what does this have to do with religion?

So, it works like this...

Jews infiltrate a nation, and start raping and murdering and kidnapping children and shit like that...

And then they blame their host population for the things that the JEWS do, in order to trick the goyim into giving up more of their rights....

Sound about right?

>Claims to be Muslim
>Marries a ham eating pig
>Kisses that ham filled mouth
>Gets angry pizza shop noted her request and reason

'I saw them trying to hide it. I'm not going to lie, I flipped out. I started cursing and yelling and flipping them off.'

Your reasoning and logic is coming through.

You'll be redpilled in no time once you give up on trying to invent excuses for sub human nigger failures.

>11th dailymail linked thread this morning
>wat did they mean by this?

The left hates reality, so they get mad when we point out reality to them. They are realphobic. This is another example of that.

Clean cut means she didn't want them to use the same pizza cutter that cut her ham pizza on his pizza. They wanted a clean pizza cutter.

They should be thanking the pizza shop for making a note of her request and highlighting the reason why so that the person preparing the pizza had a clear directive and reasoning.

Next time they won't make a note and the guy cutting the pizzas will forget.

You won't be left for long with that attitude.
Clean cut means no pork.

>You'll be redpilled in no time
haha, not a chance in hell. I like facts and evidence.
ha okay thanks

why not?

I don't see what the problem is. Dominos went to great lengths to make their pizza different from others and the label is there so others know what pizza goes where. It's not like they were scheming and thinking, 'How can we piss these people off with a microaggression?'

nigger won't even realize its the same!

What's supposed to be offensive about this? The guy being Muslim was pertinent information because they made the pizza special due to his religious dietary restrictions. You need to identify to pizza as being for a Muslim when you do special things to make it just right for a Muslim. It's like if someone was a vegetarian and requested a vegetarian pizza, then got upset and cried because their pizza was labelled "vegetarian pizza" or "pizza for the vegetarian." It just sounds like she's looking for a freebie, and it's a shame that she'll get what she wants and have her bad behavior reinforced and rewarded. At least the comments are calling her out on it.

this

Because the facts don't align with most leftist stances.

Because A) you're thinking and B) you're here.

what are leftist stances?

Can I kill these people?

I've been here regularly for about 7-8 years I think, and thinking longer than that.

Because pointing out differences between people as relevant information is only allowed if it furthers leftist causes

What's the problem? That's descriptive isn't it?

i like this guy