Why are some blacks white supremacists?

Why are some blacks white supremacists?

Are they Uncle Toms or are they redpilled enough to hate their own race?

Pic related, Italian senator who is against immigration expecially from African and Middle Eastern countries.

legal immigrants don't like illegal immigrants

see: trump winning in Florida

This is true, Filippinos here in particular voted en masse for Lega.

Id assume they just know that they are not getting the people with skills you really want in mass numbers and that most of them are no skill to low skill job market applicants. Or it could be that they came from there and dont want the country to turn into what they got away from.

Or maybe because immigration and racial supremacism is NOT one and the same?

Ever thought about that? People who are actually smart and actually against immigrations don't hold such beliefs because MUH RACE.

I regularly met street workers fresh of the boat who speak better italian than this guy.

>immigration and racial supremacism is NOT one and the same
>People who are actually smart and actually against immigrations don't hold such beliefs because MUH RACE

I'm quite impressed by your performance, leaf.

>Why are some blacks white supremacists?

Better broken italian but righteous ideals than the other way around.

Someone with broken italian shouldn’t represent italian institutions.

That's why Di Maio shouldn't be PM.

Filippinos are some of the most based immigrants. They are Christians, hard workers, don't cause trouble, and generally mind their own fucking business.
I would happily trade ALL muslims and afroniggers in Greece for Filippinos.
I think most Europeans would do so as well.

I've redpilled my mom and sister (my only family growing up, my dad was an asshole who wasn't in my life) but now that I'm grown I've talked to my dad more and more. how do I redpill him? he worked for the government (retired now) I talked about all the statistics and he claims I am racist. how do I disprove this to him and get him on my side again?

Statistics and proofs.

he doesn't accept that. he thinks it's all lies.

Then you must try to convince him with a good speech. Old people usually fall for that.

well problem is he's my dad.. he thinks he knows best

based Italian btw thanks for responding.

Always ready to help, m8.

I only want to get my dad on my side again. he worked for the government for 30+ years. no doubt he's seen the injustices right? though he still thinks I'm a racist because I bring facts to the table. how do I stop him from thinking this way and just look at the actual facts? I want him to be my dad again. but I can't if he's this close minded.

A mercy killing in that case, that is one thing the "red pillers" need to accept, not everyone can be saved and one day they'll burn you to the stake for Russian Propaganda.

Are you the saviour we deserve?

I'm too humble for that, but if the world needs a hero I'm ready to serve for the greater good.

Sometimes people just need to "live" the problem to fully understand it. This is why some black people like Toni are so opposed to immigration. They know what it's like and what it can bring.

well it's tough to do that to someone you love.. my grandfather was a nazi officer. his death was.. questionable. my fathers side is pure english. I don't hold those beliefs. I believe in equality. if you're a good person and you love america, I welcome you. if you want to fill our streets with drugs and terrorism, you aren't welcome here.