10/10 shows only you remember

she should think about surgery

>hey Sup Forums, recommend me good anime!

do you think the world god only knows will ever get a last season animated so that Elsie can attain happiness becoming kami nii-sama's real imouto?

boku no pico

Who doesn't like Inu x Boku SS?

Kind of sad that Sup Forumsnons already forgot about the best finale from last season

Elsie and shinobu Elsie are too pure.

wrong file

Hidden gem of last season for sure.

Why does Sup Forums have to hate sport shows.

It's even worse how the few times they do embrace a sports show, they pretend like it's somehow exceptional or different from other ones (which they don't watch).

Remember Ping Pong? That very good, but also very generic sports show that Sup Forums hailed as breaking the mold?

My niggas

How could I forget the sudden and unexpected boobies in that one episode

That was because of Yuasafags.

Really liked it. Doesn't the manga go full retard after the arcs anime covered?

Every thread.

Criminally underrated show.

That's the wrong size you dingus.

Yes.

I'd guess because most of them are very standard shounen stories but without the sort of high stakes heroism bullshit that attracts underage fags to fighting shows.
Plus they tend to suffer from tournament arcs (for obvious reasons), and dragging things out with endless cliffhangers. At least I hate that shit.
They also have a reputation for being full of homolust, but I think that's just because they're sausage fests and fujos will ship anything.
I don't feel the need to watch a sports show unless it's exceptional. Ping Pong was, though I agree the story wasn't far from standard.

I wanna read her book

It wasn't 10/10, only Ririchio-sama is.

Didn't Albinos guy cuck SM guy ?

You had a great same-season example of what I'm talking about. Haikyuu! aired the same season as Ping Pong, was every bit as excellent, and a fraction of the number of anons watched it.

Still my favorite anime.

Every thread until you watch it.

They're shit, and the few that are good are not good because of the sport.

Only like 5 people watched this even back then, because dondeestamissubmarinos.jpg

I liked Haikyuu too, but I think it demonstrates the issues I mentioned pretty well. Plus Hinata is the sort of MC a lot of people will find grating.
Haikyuu soon slows down to the point where matches take 4 episodes, and you often know the outcome because the main team isn't getting knocked out of a knock-out tournament.

Did anyone even watch Orgel?

I did

I forgot everything about it

Vandread was a good harem. Shame the second series was cancelled.

I can say that for pretty much every anime I've watched. I forget all details sometimes even important plot lines.

I only finished the first ep.

Honestly more anime needs to have nadeshiko-style female protagonists. Riri is really refreshing in that respect.