Magi

The wedding is finally happening. Here comes the bride.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/BzgL8AON6Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute post more

What ever happened to Arba? Is she still a loli? i need to read about 20 chapters to catch up

Will do. Colour page.

The last 50 chapters have been so underwhelming

Not even best girl can redeem this manga after the garbage that was its final arc.

Some more Baba suffering for old times' sake.

I just started the anime. Is it really that bad? I wanted to fully immerse myself in this series.

One last round of Baba suffering.

godspeed, you bastard.

Hakuryou and Judal being edgebros was the best this manga has ever been. I wish the author had the balls to say alibaba and judar are dead and move on with Aladin and Haku

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Then just do it. Don't wait for some retards to tell you what to think, read/watch it and judge for yourself.

The anime cover up to the point things start to get shitty but it pulled some anime original turd on its own too.

I thought it was pretty good until the timeskip. Then it took a nosedive. The final arc is specially bad.

I think the final arc is fine until the whole Sinbad shenanigans.

And finally, Baba reacting to seeing his beautiful lioness bride.

The final arc was the sinbad shit though, he had the focus the entire time after the timeskip and then butchered his character and the god hierarchy fuckery

I still think her hair is retarded.

Sinbad was a mistake

The final arc started with Alibaba's return around two years ago.

Literally did nothing wrong

Aside from all the things he did wrong.

Where the fuck is Arba?

Guya.I would like to know.Besides arabic,roman cultures what others cultures are present in this manga?

If any user knows gook, I can typeset.

He's so fucking whipped. My nigga hit the jackpot.

Morgana is cute and all but if I dont see Arba as Haku's adopted kid, I'm gonna riot

What what? I thought the final chapter was next week?

>Baba marrying a used goods sex slave
C U C K

Just wait a week, my man. Translations from the nip text are always more accurate.

Morg has the shonen purity powers on her side.

>muh cuck

back to Sup Forums

>fishfags still salty
Let it go already, it's been a year since you got utterly BTFO.

I love Morgiana so much. Beautiful.

She's just floating around. Also Judal reunites with an old friend.

Alibaba pls.

This.

>Sharrkan trying to flirt with Yamu

Its too late man. She has a dog now.

A few more pages.

>Morgiana!!
>I love you!!
>Marry me!!
Someone's eager.

They're gonna fuck like wild bunnies.

And then there's this salty faggot.

>suffers the entire manga
>gets the best ending out of anyone
Can he get anymore based?

You wish, we all know Alibaba is gonna blow his load as soon as Morg touches him him leaving them both disappointed and Alibaba humiliated until Mor pushes him down and straddles him using the moves taught to her by Elizabeth all night until the next morning Alibaba is in a body cast and Morg is as red as her hair.

Wait, so magic is still a thing?
Magnostadt Strikes Back when?

>most viewers dropped the manga towards the end
>the cuckuryuu fagget is still here
Goes to show people are more passionate about the things they hate

To be honest the ending is a bit underwhelming, but I'm happy that Alibaba and Morgiana got their wedding at least.

What were you expecting for it? I wish we would had more Aladdin x Kougyoku confirmation. And Hakuryuu bullying Arba.

So wait, am I getting this right? Did Morg troll him by saying they need to delay the wedding and then he got surprised by her later?
He looks disappointed at first and then surprised later.

Good Dog, she's beautiful lads..

So what happened here? Is she delaying it because the wedding dress got messed up?

That's probably it. Although I'm guessing someone helped her out with that?

>that fully erect tuft of hair
kek

Flustered Morgiana a cute.

>symbolism for what's going to happen that night
sasuga ohtaka

On final time. Fin.

It was my favourite series 5 year ago.

How many lions will Mor pop out?

Full gook chapter here:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/BzgL8AON6Vo

I feel like I just lost a friend tbqh.

Does anyone want to tell me what happened in the final battle? The last arc was so underwhelming I dropped it after Sinbad vs David godwank.

was a huge fan for roughly 200 chapters and then lost interest almost completely, l'd occasionally check the threads here to see the developments

l don't hate it though and feel a bit sad now that it ended

>One
I'm so sad I can't even spell right.

Sinbad died but not really and then Solomon died but not really and then they kept trying to become the greater god and get everyone to kill themselves for their rukh or something. Power of friendship saved everyone in the end and Alibaba conveniently had the best answer for the destiny of the world and everything stayed the same as it always was. I really had a hard time staying interested so don't trust me on any of it though.

Goodbye anons. Yamu x Aladdin best OTP. Arba best girl. David probably best boy. Well maybe Hakuryuu.

>Sinbad didn't actually return
Thank you, the fucker's dead.

David started pulling Sins plan by himself. Everyone liked it because Sin had fucked with the rukh. Heroes fought and managed to convince everyone to fight against that (be depraved). Aladdin went and fought against David in the Rift, Sin held him and Aladdin blasted him with the help of Ugo, Sheba and Solomons rukh. David and Sin died except Sin will probably return because he is too cool to die. Plan fucked, also to stop the "going to the upper layers" magic they had to delete the whole rukh system so no more magis and no more creatures and dungeons. Have fun, the end.

Baba is no longer a virgin in this panel.

Thanks. To clarify I partially skimmed most of that but totally dropped it when the angels came and started vaporizing everyone and Sinbad and David got into their abstact bitchfight, I mostly want to know how exactly they resolved the angel and sacred palace mess/how everyone got free from the brainwash/what was the final answer/who died for real.

Arba got away with everything? Nice.

>no longer in wedding clothes
>probably the day after
Holy shit, you're probably right. I'm proud of him.

>Sin will probably return because he is too cool to die
I hate it.

>they had to delete the whole rukh system
Good.

I like how Alibaba is just looking at the lions like
>I fucked one of those
What a fucking furry.

She lost contact with her husbando Il Ilah so she is lonely now and cant grow up.

Well, you can take solace in that he wasn't in the final chapter.

We can also add one more face to the famous Baba collage of suffering.

What are they teasing him about?

so anyone get paired with fish?

So this piece of shit is finally over? What happened to Sinbad?

Probably the delayed wedding,

He fucked off and so should you.

No. Her only option is a fifteen year old kid.
Unless we get some info about that on an omake or something,.

>Sinbad bailed out to avoid being associated with this travesty any longer

A wise man.

he's dead

Sinbad was the travesty. Him finally croaking is one of the saving graces of the finale.