How can you be racist and a sports fan at the same time

Joe Rogan made a hilarious point in his latest podcast about this. Can you sportsfans explain yourselves please? Seems like some serious cognitive dissonance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiZcT3sB-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I go to horse or dog races, does that mean I can't be racist?
Non sequitur, Op.

Simple :
I always root for white people and
black = steroids

How is it racist to hate niggers? A lot of black athletes are not niggers.

>How can you be racist and a sports fan at the same time
I dont know, its like the definition of racism is fake news
nigger

I'm racist and an MMA fan
I don't get how this strawman is supposed to work, what's the point he's making?

you may as well be a nigger yourself if you enjoy watching buff gigganiggas throwing balls around

So then how do you explain Jon Jones and Mighty Mouse being the best fighters? What happened to white superiority?

Joe Rogan is an idiot.

People, without fail, ALWAYS use the term "cognitive dissonance" wrong.

Cognitive dissonance does not mean holding two contradictory viewpoints at the same time. It refers to the uncomfortable feeling a healthy brain encounters while trying to maintain them

If anything people who keep contradicting themselves and think nothing of it DON'T suffer from cognitive dissonance.

if you're in the alt-right and a sports than you are the equivalent to an e-celeb thot that isnt a trad housewife with kids.
I've started threads on this before with minimal replies. They can't handle it. No legit arguments against it EVER. Alt-right fags BTFO

I don't think any racists argue that blacks are inferior to whites physically, it's about intelligence.

Oh god, mom let him skip school so he can tell us that nigger doesn't mean black people.
>... but I call white people nigger
because you are 14

Yeah dude why would a racist enjoy watching field niggers ram into each other at high speed until they get brain damage?

its just niggers tossing a pigskin (synthetic now)

>What happened to white superiority?
guess we're not superior, perhaps we should seperate?
But that's besides the point, how does me being racist mean I can't watch and enjoy mma or vice versa?
How does Jon Jones being a fantastic fighter and me recognizing that mean blacks aren't involved in criminality at levels that make me not want to live around them?
You're going to have to explain that to me

Rogan isn’t a libera-

>A lot of black athletes are not niggers.
surely you aren't talking about the national felons league (NFL)

Shooting blacks is a sport and racist at the same time.

I’m so racist I can only watch chess, hockey, curling and swimming competitions.

I like to go to the zoo, but don’t want to live with the gorillas

Most people on Sup Forums except for the Nu fag and shills never gave much a fuck about bread and circus.

That is why the community of Sup Forums has referred to it as "Niggerball"

Why are you deserving of quick death?

Remember when this shoop was posted constantly?

Jon Jones and Anderson Silva have been proven to be steroids cheat. In fact, Jon Jones is currently in process to be suspended and things seem to be going really bad for him right now. It's also the 3rd time he has fishy tests and there was a story about him hiding for a whole day under an octogon to avoid the drug testers.

As for Demetrious Johnson, he's a little 125 pussy that was getting his ass handled to him at 135, so now he's hiding in a dead division fighting nobodies who are 0-2.

Picture related, it's the heavyweight champion of the world Stipe Miocic, a white man, during his last fight.

>muh sports "hero"
>can be racist and admire how niggers toss a ball into a hoop
>almost like seeing a dog play fetch

Anybody have the pic that shows how OPs picture is photoshopped?

Also I used to be a huge sports fan. Loved lebron. Got a lot of inspiration from him... but then something changed. ESPN started hiring more black journalist and beta male whites and women. They started discussing racial issues and other cultural Marxist talking points. Then the athletes themselves started demonstrating for various high profile police shootings. Then next thing you know, lebron is on stage with Hillary fucking Clinton. It was heart breaking and was the last bit of mainstream normie culture I removed from my life. Now I just watch people play video games and talk about politics. Sad.

Well, whites are better at the vast majority of sports. How can a non-racist sit there, however, and claim that blacks are better at sports? Are they saying there are genetic differences between races? So how is it a stretch to say races are better in other ways?

nigger is a synonym for black people

redpill led me to quitting watching sports, but I am more inclined to do sports instead.

Yes, they're called NASCAR fans.

I've never really been into sports. Probably too much vidya as a kid, watching sports on tv wasn't interactive enough and youth sports leagues were alright but ate into my vidya time.

>how can you listen to jazz if you hate black people
>how can you like peanut butter if you hate black people
>how can you use a super soaker if you hate black people

not always
I refer it to white people too

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

black people didnt actually invent peanut butter

the reason the word nigger is insulting is because you're comparing the thing to a black person

i'm obviously being facetious

black people didn't "invent" any of the things i listed

t. Cosell

>being a sportscuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiZcT3sB-w

>how can you be aware of racial differences and be ok with blacks being physical superior in certain sports
lmao

>Stipe vs. Speciman

Hockey.

They are superior only in running and jumping,at pretty much anything else they are terrible overall.

>retarded apes who are barely literate and trained to pass a ball/ pummel each other in front of crowds aren't niggers.
user...

Easy, I recognize that these guys are fucking idiot criminal rapists who happen to be athletically gifted and I enjoy seeing athleticism. You think I give a fuck about their personal opinions on politics? Fuck no, just put the ball in the basket monkey, I've got 500 bucks on Seton Hall tonight and you better not fuck this up.

you must not have gotten the memo, because #HockeyIsForEveryone

When you call a white person a nigger because they are being stupid/lazy/dishonest or whatever, you are using a metaphor, like calling a greedy person a pig. They aren't actually a nigger, any more than a greedy person is actually a pig. Niggers are black, and all black people are niggers.

Just look at football (real mans sport) in Europe. Most openly racist people on earth.

Everyone I know in football groups is vehemently racist. When I was last speaking with a mixed friend and a football friends, we were talking about black people in america he said straight and confidently "They're just fucking disgusting and inhuman aren't they?" to which the mixed kid just stood in silence.

Depends.
Nothing wrong with snooker, horse racing, or cockfighting

beg to differ
the colloquial usage of the word now given the appropriate social context either pays homage to brotherhood and family, or reviles the person to the absolute worse state of humanity.
Thus, in both cases, you can use it in whatever which way you choose.

>How can you be racist and a sports fan at the same time
It's like going to the zoo. Everyone has their favorite animal to watch.

>What happened to white superiority?
I want my nation to not be invaded by millions of "refugees" aka econimic migrants with precious melanin i don't care if im inferior or superior

He also calls the mixed kids mum a "nigger lover" because his mum had to raise him alone.

Our football (Australian rules football) is also very racist, generally.

We had an even better version of that, pic related

Sports are for total fucking losers. Either play them, or do something productive with your life, instead of watching a silly game be played on tv for autistic normie man children. Also, niggers just need to go the way of the dinosaur now. The world has had enough of their subhuman bullshit!

Since when is this controversial enough to get so many (you)s? Nigger's is more than skin deep.

How can you be a sports fan and not be a race realist?

It's almost as if Joe Rogan has a distorted vision of what it means to be racist and then applies backwards logic to that distorted vision while talking without thinking for 10 hours a week, every week
... almost, whoa, dude, dolphins

Says who? Your bitchass?

Floyd Mayweather can't fucking READ

NFL is absolutely insane where each week 1 nigger gets arrested for felony charges

NBA is only thing where I would say blacks are pussies and thats all because of Malice in the Palace where they had to suspend 9 FUCKING PLAYERS and change whole Indiana Pacers roster

Watch Eishockey?

"hockey"

Just because I like to watch my dogs play in the yard doesn’t mean I think we are equal life forms.

I quit watching sports because of niggers.

Easy, quarterbacks are unarguably the most important role in the game. The """good""" black qbs rely on their footwork and are pretty shitty passers in general. And thats the best of the best of them. They also dont have long careers on average compared to whites because of their dangerous playstyle to themselves.

Yet there are still teams that draft black qbs early because of their college hype and get absolutely btfod. See: Texans last year. The commentators could not stop sucking off watson at every opportunity and they didnt make the playoffs.

Good one

Every pro athlete is on sterons dude

Exactly.

All you niggers and whites have nothing on us Slavs in terms of strength.

Come on and try to refute this.

No niggers on my hockey team, both my favorite AHL and NHL teams.

and although I dont care for them a few Hawks fans got in trouble for chanting "basketball" at a nigger who plays for the Washington capitals.

>how can you still be a racist while wearing anything made of cotton

This argument is specious at best.

>Joe Rogan
That nigger loving stoner? So what? Of course you can be racist and like sports. All soccer fans here are racist as hell.

In terms of strength, Nords > Celts > West Slavs > Germans > East Slavs

Then why is it blacks that constantly pop for roids? Muh racism?

Men's tennis is tolerable. There are swarthies and a couple chinks, but tolerable. No gorillas like on the women's side.

Ever heard of hockey?

There is not a single Nord or Celt with a world record in weightlifting. East Asians dominate in lower weight divisions and lifters from Caucasus/Iran/Central Asia dominate in higher weights. There is obviously a genetic component.

Can Chris Rock finally be banned?

Reddit and lefties trying to argue

Im not a sports fan. I watch boxing and mma occasionally to watch niggers savagely beat the shit out of one another

Here is the unphotoshopped picture from op. Still pretty big

tfw I yell COPS

fucking boomers, man

sportsfans are faggots

"How can you be racist and a sports fan at the same time....Seems like some serious cognitive dissonance"

I always like to use this term and since you've gone OCD on it, maybe I can learn more.

I always used cognitive dissonance with Fox News viewers as they tend to eat the narrative up and throw out any information that would damage that narrative. Fox pioneered the "preaching to the choir" news-opinion propaganda that all news networks use today. I noticed that CNN has been taking notes all these years. They've upped their game considerably.

They preach to their choir to reduce dissonance. What I do during any major news event, especially political, is look at headlines from all networks. You can immediately see how they've used propaganda to preach to their own choirs. Damaging details to the narrative are left out. Useless "opinion" is inserted and suggested as fact.

With this statement on Blacks in Sports, I would be led to say it's the correct usage. What op is saying is that many whites feel "All Niggers are bad" and not worth our time....except when watching a sporting match when you overlook that it's a nigger playing your favorite game.

It would be extremely effective to stop pouring money into sports until it was "all white" again. By supporting Nigger Ball, we are pushing out Prima Donna Nigs, many of which are going political and being general pains in the ass for society.....no matter how many "helpin' the community" commercials they play on TV.

....Not to mention. EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL during an NFL game is anti-white male and features them as either "old and decrepit" or "weak and effeminate".

Its only American sports that are completely dominated by big black lads. Makes you think.

If you watch horse or dog races, does that mean you have to think those animals are my equal?

>implying that soccer isn't also BLACKED

>unironically watching the NHL

Shameful, it's the tumor of the sport.

Aztecs invented peanut butter and what would we do without a goofy super soaker in our lives?

>Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is a discredited faggot. All these e-celeb fuckos get too big and then get a visit from (((them))).

I liked a lot of Paul Joseph Watson's stuff in the early days until one day he blatantly announces that "There is no Grand Conspiracy that the Jews are controlling everything" in that annoying as fuck condescending tone that only an Englishman can pull off.

I also know they got to him once he began to tone it down during (((shootings))) and beg for (((money))) to be (((donated))) to the (((victims))). Fucking paid shill at this point.

It's really simple. If they will not Name The Jew, they are owned by the The Jew.

I am not a racist that is how I can be an NFL and NBA fan

I just look at the players as animals chasing a ball. No different than going to the zoo except I feel bad for the zoo animals.

America doesn't have the hardcore fighting element of sports fans like ultras and hooligans in certain European countries. Mostly they're a bunch of fat asses drinking beer and living vicariously.

This right here. It's not about who's superior or inferior in anything, we just want our nation's for ourselves and our culture.

If whites stopped helping nigs and the government stopped protecting them via policing their numbers would be dramatically reduced by natural selection and people who are no longer bound by the threat of jail or prison.

Slave owners used to make their niggers compete. Joe Rogan is such a fucking cuck he's literally debating white supremacist strawman.

The kicker is more black men are killed than born each year. Without Whitey they would genocide themselves. Whites are the real jews.

I like watching niggers give each other concussions. Same reason I watch worldstar fight videos. No dissonance there.

I hate niggers and sport.

What now.