Inuyashiki TV anime PV

youtube.com/watch?v=BEQe5xvsv8w

>Old man is not NTR guy
>Is a nice person

The visuals are really bland.

the fuck is that
I thought this was just some cute stuff about an old man reincarnating in a dog
Im out

Looks like a "better" quality of Gantz anime.

Read the manga for a bit, lost interest.

Old man is the only good thing from this series, too bad author waste too much chapter on edgy dude.

>CGI
>shitty VA
>boring as fuck character desing

Cyborgs are cool and all but this looks like garbage.

Shitty PV. Do we really need to discuss it?

Is Sup Forums on old man or edgy guy's side?

That cg scene gave me cancer.

The cg looks fine

Have speedread the manga.

This series literally makes no sense whatsoever.

>makes no sense
In what way? Not to hate on you but you might have autism

It's going to be censored as fuck, and I wonder how much of it they're going to have to cut out to fit the entire story.

Also it really irritated me how life seemed to go on as usual despite emo teenager robot crashing a dozen airliners right into downtown Tokyo and there's no mass panic after he murders hundreds of people.

60 chapters in 12 episodes is feasible easily. See Tokyo Ghoul (or don't, because it's shit)

>60 chapters
It's 85.

>I thought this was just some cute stuff about an old man reincarnating in a dog
Same here.

Still doable. As long as they focus on the best romance lovestory ever told I don't mind if they cut out the helicopters

It is.

The 2D animation looks very stiff but the CGI looks pretty good for a TV anime. Like the CGI shiba at 0:28 looks almost 2D like.

A shame because the manga truly was a great lovestory

What they need to cut out is the entire mafia subplot. It doesn't add anything to the story, and presents the old man as more of a vigilante who isn't above indiscriminantly and permanently injuring and disfiguring those he views as evil.

>It doesn't add anything to the story
Faggots like you need to take a good look at yourself

I could've sworn they announced this as a movie.

Latter, of course.

They did. The live action one.

>man with a mission doing the opening
God bless you and your taste, Keiichou Satou.
Anyway it looks fine but the PV isn't showing anything mindblowing. Guess MAPPA handling too many shows at a time fucked them bad.
Staff list is pretty strong, I just hope they'll keep the production issues to a minimum.

Full CG or hybrid? I'm afraid to look.

>only good thing
Tell me you're not forgetting the doggo who's the true MC.

Hybrid.