Gen Z

>Gen Z
>red pilled
>not just as degenerate and vapid as millenials

What are the political ramifications of this? Is blackpill the only way?

youtube.com/watch?v=2gsMPL3dBfU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is blackpill the only way?

Yeah it is completely fucking over.

If you actually think there is still hope then you are just kidding yourself.

That statement regarding the only and best thing you can do is focus on yourself... it is legit.

Look at the dislikes.

>leftypol defeatist shilling

I don't get how being dishonest with ones self about where we actually stand is somehow on the right end of the political spectrum.

I'll never understand people.

That's the least degenerate rap video I've ever seen.

does this man have a book in which he explains more deeply his views?

y y'all be h8n? buncha h8rs up in hur, nam sayn?

this is hilarious because it places rap and hip hop culture exactly where it belongs: with children

>judging a whole generation off a novelty video people will watch for the lulz and make fun of for the next few months

You remind me of my out-of-touch boomer parents who thought people unironically liked Gangnum Style and Friday.

Sigh.. muh booomers.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

The worse your country the stronger people have to become and we are tribe creatures, looking for trustworthy groups to follow similar interests

The real endgame is to increase the amount of rational thinkers in your country while pushing your country into the socially acceptable extreme

Also

>implying this isn't an ad campaign by the Tacojew

Fourth turning.

tf was that?

This is a shill thread. That's why no one has /threaded your comment. Until now.

/thread

Is his twitter still up? One of the few accounts I miss seeing.

You're on to something

I unironically liked Gangam Style.

what does that even mean?

It actually was a pretty cool song with an interesting meaning
The majority of normies just liked it for the video though

is he wearing elven armor?

I'm 100 percent certain this is true.

>using the term “gen Z” unironically?
Generations dont exist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
generations are an invention. They're invented by people who hope to make money out of their wheeze.
Generation X, Boomers, Millennials. literally 2 guys coined these generation names, slathered a few characteristics onto the carcass, and the group became presto-digitarians. And you like an idol
Idiot, use these terms as fact when they are made up. Quick, state the birth year range for millennials... Oh right. No one can even agree on the already completely arbitrary range of birth years for each generation, and yet people like you want to compare them in a controlled manner... Funny

Nice job not being redpilled on something so basic and being a victim of marketing from the left