Stan Lee Possibly in Trouble

Here is a quick rundown by some guy on imgur imgur.com/gallery/nnx1v .

TL;DR Stan Lee is being isolated from close friends and someone is abusing him.

People say that there is also an investigation going on for 1.4 million missing from his account after this incident.

You dick bags love conspiracy theories so lets see if we could solve this to help the man who probably brought a lot of joy in your lonely life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qL91XrZSwq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degenerate kike gets scammed? Ok

On the other hand, he is a Jew

And this is not a man that really wanted to post a video, just look at him
youtube.com/watch?v=qL91XrZSwq4

Oh golly gee, looks like it’s the end of the line for this caped crusader!

A kike who produced and marketed abhorrent, childish media to a generation of men, for the purpose of making them infantile, is in trouble. Why should I care?

>brought a lot of joy in your lonely life
Marvel? Really? No. Dark Horse and some 80-90s DC did, but Marvel always sucked ass.

>another kike being thrown to the wolves

Fuck. It really is a damn shame.

>Jew being scammed by others
Irony

Massive kike who created black panther in the 60's to make money off the black power movement, fuck em.

JEUDEN

k, don't keep me posted

it's a payoff, if you want to help him, come up with a strategy to defuse a woman from spewing something on him, real or unreal.

So you have woman:
Attack her Ability to speak,
reason to speak,
platforms that she speaks on,
similar women who lied, etc.

if you want to help, prepare this.

I don't care. Comic books are corruptions of traditional myth. Buy your kids a copy of The Iliad or something instead of the latest superman.

I always thought comic books were for gay nerds, and as it turned out, every person i knew growing up that read them, turned into a soyboy faggot cuck

>(((stan lee)))

FYI the same internet autists who think he's in some kind of trouble did the same to Richard Simmons. Because Richard Simmons decided to live a more private life at his old age self important retards on social media didn't accept this and created fanatical theories that his caretakers were abusing him to the point where a daily podcast was made demanding he come out. He basically was forced out of privacy by bored and disrespectful retards on social media just to basically say i'm fine leave me the fuck alone.

Sounds like what was happening to Richard Simmons a while back.

This wouldnt be the first time Lee was scammed. Shilldog herself conned him during her senate campaign.

Jew gets kiked
>Pottery

Nu-pol has a tendency to abandon friends in times of need.

I blame republicans.

Let my chosen go.

We're missing an opportunity to expose a larger threat and be the good guy just to crack a few "at least he was a merchant jokes".

Good, fuck this closet communist old fuck.

>who probably brought a lot of joy in your lonely life.
Sorry I am not a manchild

Why is he our friend?
Also it is the rest of his kike family that is really getting screwed out of their inheritance

Good, fuck this nigger.

I dont give a fuck about comics
I only liked the stanlees superhuman show

Oh boy I cant wait for all the /reddit/ threads about this hack

>Nu-pol has a tendency to abandon friends in times of need.

Shills have a tendancy to pretend that they can get away with posting unfounded assumptions about Sup Forums like they ever gave a fuck about Stan Lee.

There at least 100,000 amateur pictures ready to go of superheroes crying at his funeral for that sweet twitter cred

He gave millions of kids a smile, hopes, aspirations, and dreams.

Hes one of the good guys

Jack Kirby created black panther.

never read comic books.

The real marvel talent died with Kirby and the final nail in the coffin was Jim Shooter leaving.

What's the conspiracy? Predatory caretakers abuse decrepit, demented seniors and confuse them into handing over power of attorney and what not.

The wrath of Wakanda. He never should have revealed the secret

>reading comic books, ever
Your dad should have caved your subhuman skull in when he noticed you catching "the gay"

Prove Stan’s in trouble. Could be he just holes up in a mansion with hookers and blow between the times he needs to do a Marvel cameo.

Weird bank acc transactions
Isolated from close friends
People saying they cant contact him
Unknown caretaker. Literally no one knows who it is

bump