Judge blasts Britain First leaders for their 'hostility to Muslims and immigrants' as pair are found guilty of hate...

>Judge blasts Britain First leaders for their 'hostility to Muslims and immigrants' as pair are found guilty of hate crimes after handing out leaflets and making online videos during gang-rape trial
>Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen were convicted at Folkstone Magistrates' Court
>They were arrested as part of a probe into distribution of leaflets and online clips
>These were posted during trial after which three Muslim men were jailed for rape
>Fransen, 31, became well-known after Donald Trump retweeted her Twitter posts

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472511/Britain-leaders-guilty-religiously-aggravated-harassment.html

Can you still take the knife out of the bin, Harold?

HALAL IS FOREVER!

They hate rapists,they should be arrested!

fuck how can the country of based nige be so cucked?

This is so awful.

Again the controversy is exposing the Muslim. Political correctness gone mad.

Pray for us.

Nige isn't based desu.

Just read this article when I saw on Jewbook.

They went to people's houses and harassed them, went to businesses and called them out in front of their small children, and intentionally caused stress and panic to innocent people.

Maybe a long sentence isn't needed, but if harassment is a jailable offense then they need to go.

>mfw all the comments are supporting them on the news sites

It’s beyond insane pc. It’s genocide and replacement. Nothing less. Please fight Britannia.

Compared to the rest of your joke of a parliamentary system, he is

>the rest of
>implying Nige was an MP

did I say he was? No, I didn't

>They went to people's houses and harassed them,
Greenpeace comes and knocks on my door
Should they go to jail too?

>Stop the immigration invasion
that's what we said to limeys in 18th c., but they won't listen.

It is not about telling people not to come
It is about doing something to stop them

No, greenpeace should be sunk on a boat.

Those terrible British coming into your country leaving behind railways, hospitals, centralised government and trade connections.

> innocent people

Muslims are neither of those senpai

Britain needs Islam to survive otherwise your population will wither away like Japan. If you wanna get your ghengis khan on be my guest, by doing that maybe the politicians will change their minds.

The remaining survivors of the Black Hole of Calcutta were freed after the victory of a relief expedition commanded by Sir Robert Clive. After news of Calcutta's capture was received by the British in Madras (now Chennai) in August 1756, Lieut. Col. Robert Clive was sent to retaliate against the Indians. With his troops and local Indian allies, Clive recaptured Calcutta in January 1757, and went on to defeat Siraj ud-Daudalah at the Battle of Plassey, which resulted in Siraj being overthrown as Nawab of Bengal, and killed.

Organize in real life.