TRUMP STATUS

TRUMP STATUS
DESTROYED

twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/971073765567156224?s=19

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, that's a genius burn. How will Trump's tiny ego ever recover?

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

HOLY SHIT.!!!1elf!
TRUMP ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

except he has higher 'ratings' than Obama at the same point in his presidency. People don't realize that the building he does his show in is a MASONIC TEMPLE. Kimmel is a Mason. Trump is Plus Ultra.

Op status
Faggot without an end.

dubya exists

Fuck!

Its over...

Why do celebrities say Trump approval is low 30% when Rasmussen says 49%?

>n- no u

Late night script readers provide valuable political insight

Unironically BTFO trumo hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Approval ratings are accurate, like polls
kek

Never forget that Jimmy Kimmel was the host of the Man Show, and is the living embodiment of lowest-common-denominator pandering.

49% lol
I bet you didn't even factchecked that on snopes.

Trump is funished!

>m-m-muh cucked ass is on FIIIRRREEEEEE

2 points higher than Obama at same point in Presidency.

Will he ever recover?

but 50% approval? Is kimmel nigger?

He's only a year into his presidency, and I don't think any other president has seen such a concentrated attack by the media as trump. The reasons people dislike him literally do not matter because in a nutshell it's "he's mean" so his approval rating is inconsequential.

>He's only a year into his presidency, and I don't think any other president has seen such a concentrated attack by the media as trump. The reasons people dislike him literally do not matter because in a nutshell it's "he's mean" so his approval rating is inconsequential.

Quite the argument you have there. You click the 9-digit number to quote somebody by the way in case you were confused.

What does Obama have to do with anything?

>Quite the argument you have there. You click the 9-digit number to quote somebody by the way in case you were confused.

>Approval ratings are accurate

Approval ratings are pinpoint accurate. US congress had a 7% approval rating at one point, nobody blinked. These are politicians. Nobody likes them.

Retarded comedian doesnt even bother to look up the presidential approval ratings on wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating
This is why we need a comedian massacre

:^)

Because he literally said "lowest rated president ever", which involves all the presidents

he even capped HISTORY like Trump. holy shit liddle kimmel is SEETHING

>Non-American caring about American politics
No surprise you side with conservaKEKS.

>No you

This man is a professional comedian and has a TV show.

Never give up on your dreams kids.

>What does Obama have to do with anything?
>Kimmel said lowest rated PRESIDENT ever
damn toothpaste, I'll bet you thought you really got him lmfao

>This man is a professional comedian and has a TV show.
you mean a professional cocksucker? how many times do you think he's sucked Weinstein's dick?

Actors and entertainers shouldn't be allowed to talk about politics.

holy fuck are you stupid or what

damn are you retarded for real?

An Ad Hominem attack is the rebuttal of people with no argument.... so, lefttards.

This tweet reeks of botting.

His average tweet gets like around 1k likes and a some retweets, unless he mentions another celebrity, but then this is blown up to now 600k likes and 150k RTs?

I would call you stupid but everyone else already has so I'll just say think before you speak.

(((Snopes)))

Twitter is full of bots, reddit upvotes are more reliable than twitter likes.

He probably gets out of it by shilling ***their*** agenda to the masses.

Nawwww dude, he legitimately runs ceremonies where he eats live babies with other celebs after raping and killing kids. Serious. Adrenaline lace child blood too. Blood Libel isn't libel.

so he didnt deny it....interesting.

just wait untill they stop pretending he is the lowest rated and go full damage control

With all the Anti Trump threads on here, you’d think this was Reddit.

How will Trump ever recover?
Oh that's right he's the fucking president and Kimmel is like the aborted child of television.

These fucks don't get to suck obama's dick for 8 years and get off Scott free

It took him 2 days to come up with that come back.

Low energy

This is actually a pro trump thread

>what-about Obama :(

>except he has higher 'ratings' than Obama at the same point in his presidency.
I spoke too soon, Obama has something to do with the being President of the United States yes.
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar07

he was the wort president we ever had easily

>no u

GAS, GAS, GAS, I'M GONNA GO LIKE A FLASH!

Hopefully someone told Kimmel he was sighting fake news...and should have asked him if he was siting the same pollsters that had Shillary winning in a landslide.

you're welcome, lowest rated talkshow

>45% approval rating
>lowest in history

This Jimmy Kimmel is not the Kimmel I grew up with on the Man Show...

the kike got so fucking assblasted by his tweet, lmao. worst oscars EVER, and it's only going to get worse with all the shitskins in hollywood

I can't believe that Kimmel is allowed to do anything in Hollywood anymore after hosting such a sexist and rape-culture-promoting show such as The Man Show.

They flipped him like cops do to ex-criminals

Nah.
Not really sure. With factual information and statistics, perhaps?
SPBP

These faggots haven't figured out, yet, that all they need to do is ignore Trump. Trump knows they never will, so they keep falling for it.

Now, everyone that is paying attention to Kimmel's twatter feed knows about James Buchanan.

Fucking makes his avatar a cartoon picture of himself holding an oscar.

I used to like this guy...

Pretty much this. They have so much dirt on him he would suck a mean dick without any hesistation. Nothing but a puppet.

TRUMP STATUS
PRESIDENT
ftfy

>Trump is a sensitive bipolar homo with Alzheimers
das rite, the whole world can see it. Lovely how he takes a dump on you guys and you open wide.

>trumps tweet: fact
>kimmel tweet: lie
Trump has pretty normal approval rating. Weak counter by kimmel. Gay that it got so many likes

holy shit you guys I showed this tweet to my Tia in Fresno and she said I can now go to California, Trump has been destroyed I'm on my way bros!!

LMAO
The absolute stare of kimmel

I can only assume he was crying into a camera when he posted this

MEXIANON NOOOOOO RESPECT OUR LAWS REEEEE

>higher approval than Obama at this point in presidency
it's not a comeback if what you say literally makes no sense

So OP you want the US President to fail?
You wish the US to fail?

Fuck you.

You suck.