What else should i watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDKPjHK24FI

The 24 minutes long one.

Okay so what's the actual Tatsuki news

Kemono Friends

My favorite is Kemono Friends

MODS

I want a ghost manta ray as a pet.
Also, her voice sounded a bit familiar. Did Tatsuki cast a (somewhat) famous VA for her?

Whoops, thread is nearing its end now. Red time!

That one is actually pretty good.

Is really great. Why would those kids just come up to a stranger and start bullying her though?

Anime taught me that Japanese kids in rural areas are complete brats.

This one. I rewatch it sometimes. It has some strange magic.

God tier music

In related news there is now a Tesagure mobage.

twitter.com/tesabu/status/915988781383041029

itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1082976551/

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But does it have DONCHIKI?

Honest question: Why do people think Tatsuki and Studio Yaoyoruzu are irreplaceable? In order to milk the franchise, they only have to find some mediocre but competent studio which has closer ties with Kadokawa. Even foreign ones. Its main target demographic are kids, they just need to keep churning out cutesy zoomed in faces of Friends and then show them doing Dora shit every episode.

Not like Tatsuki is exceptional anyway in 3DCG animation scene, or otherwise he would have been in a vidya company (what's so good about him? He seems so-so or even bad, judging by his shorts in his YT channel).

>template 99

I fucking love groucho glasses

I love Kaban

He has achieved optimal moe
It's easy to just dump moe in like fat people dump ranch on pizza, but moe is a spice best used delicately, and Tatsuki is the master.

twitter.com/tesabu/status/449954498279006208

Rare Tatsuki from 2014 while working on Tesabu.

Fuck off.

Woah, he's cute

The studio's works are unique, its production process irreplicable, its staff specializes in low budget production and its success decidedly unexpected. You probably have brain damage if you don't think YYZ studio isn't strange and uniquely valuable.

I really like it.
I noticed Tatsuki is credited for sakuga, so he used to make 2D animation too. I've seen him presented so often as a total 3DCG autist, it's pretty cool to see he actually has some experience in traditional animation.

Yeah I think that's the only piece of work with a 2D/3D animation mix they have released.

He also drew the storyboards.

Do you seriously believe that? Maybe those folks are just too untalented in the first place, which is why they were so obsessive with MMD. Why didn't they switch over to Cinema 4D or something else earlier then, huh? Or are you saying that if the Studio had budgets as big as Toei, 4c, Orange, etc., They could make a more visually eye pleasing masterpiece with the same kind of impact? You sure aren't overestimating them?

>Honest question: Why do people think Anno and Studio Khara are irreplaceable?

Tatsuki has worked his entire professional career as a CG animator for Sunrise, even working on films like Short Peace up until moving to Yaoyorozu. The Art Director for Kemono Friends used to work at Ogura Kobo and Bamboo as a Background Artist on things like Uchouten Kazoku and various films. The Animation Director for Kemono Friends quit a job as a CG artist at Intelligent Systems to come work on the series. They are all perfectly well skilled in their fields.

Technology doesn't matter. Talents, however, do.
>Cinema 4D
KF was done in Cinema 4D.

Also just to add to the whole idea of starting up Yaoyorozu was to take artists who made works on niconico and make full anime with them because Fukuhara (producer at Yaoyorozu) had the idea when he became interested in the culture. It isn't a studio aiming to make big budget flashy animations, the intention was always to capture the kind of passion that those creators had who loved making anime so much they were willing to do it for free. The owner of Just Productions who owns the studio said in an interview that when Fukuhara came to him with the idea he thought that if people were passionate enough to be making this kind of work for free then they would surely make interesting anime.

Most of the doujinshi circle from Tatsuki are quite talented in their fields and have worked on big projects.

Anyways, as said before this is mostly YYZ and Iodori are mostly for works of passion, the people they gathered aren't just pros but the aim of their projects is to showcase talent rather than go for big production values.

Yes, I do fully believe that. And now that I've seen your reply, I also believe that you do in fact have incurable brain damage. My condolences.

I don't know what you're talking about

I came here to what at this.

I'm more surprised that this isn't a match3.

I just want to talk about Tsuchinoko's legs and Sand Cats cute face and activities involving both.

What's stopping you?

>Mine still hasn't posted anything

that's shitposting
I'm here to talk about the latest Tatsuki news
murdered by the Yakuza

Honestly now I don't think we want anyone to post anything about the situation until someone comes out and says a deal is done. It will just get in the way of negotiations at best.

I heard he was last seen hiking on Aokigahara.

>I'm here to talk about the latest Tatsuki news
There isn't any. And next season will be made by Kyoani.

> Mentioning the forbidden lore.
Fool that you are, you'd not realize that merely mentioning that vile tome will wake the one that sleeps! Do you wish for a swift death?

rip thanks google
brb getting actual image
leaving it because of quads

already doomed us.
It is too late

Hello there, complete stranger I cannot recognize, then what is this about?

where's your beaglepuss

>Its main target demographic are kids, they just need to keep churning out cutesy zoomed in faces of Friends and then show them doing Dora shit every episode.
Assuming this isn't bait, this just shows that you either don't understand what made it special, or don't care. The point is that Tatsuki got results. He made something special out of a franchise that had almost every possible thing going against it. Maybe someone else could do a s2 as well as him or maybe it was all a fluke, but as of now he's the only person who's made this franchise work and he's the only one I'd put my trust in to make it continue to work.

This is about the doujin circle Irodori, of course.

underrated meme

Of course it's not bait. The guy has brain damage. Just ignore him.

Surprised Fukuhara liked this tweet today.

twitter.com/mottenohoka/status/915944424659591168

From what I understand (with my poor Japanese) the guy tweeting is saying if they are being asked to accept bad conditions they shouldn't feel forced to do S2 but that of course they want to see Tatsuki make S2 but not if that puts them in a painful position.

Kemono Friends will live once again.
When are YYZ and Kadokawa going to meet?

Panic stations. Rumour with no source on 2ch.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/40204
>今日KADOKAWAからコメントが出るとの書き込み
>Writing that KADOKAWA comment will come out today
>571: 速報!明日KADOKAWAからコメント出る。あんまりいいニュースではないらしいが…
>Quick report! I will comment from KADOKAWA tomorrow. It seems that it is not really good news ...
>571 ソースは?
>571 Source?

Dunno they said they had been meeting twice last week.

Hopefully it is just bullshit and not a legitimate leak.

[PANIC]

I'm not placing too much faith in it. It is just a random 2ch poster, I wouldn't believe it if some random user posted it here and being Japanese doesn't make a difference.

Once again, I'm skipping stage 1 and going straight to anger.

Most people in the comments there are saying that they shouldn't post articles like that on kemono friendsch when it is just an unfounded rumour without any source.

Feels weird to now hope for no news rather than news today.

Do you still believe in Tatsuki?

You bet your ass I do.

That was posted on 2ch at 11pm in Japan, and it's 8am now, so if there's anything it should come up in the next 12 hours.
Fuck it I'm going to sleep and hope I wake up to no news.

if it's not good news i'm getting off the ride