French Feminists raising AOC to 15

France to set age of consent at 15 following rape outcry

>France is to change its laws so that sex with anyone under the age of 15 is automatically treated as rape, following a recent public outcry over two cases involving 11-year-old girls.

>Announcing the plan yesterday, the country’s Equality Minister Marlene Schiappa said the government had decided to introduce a minimum age of consent at the recommendation of a panel of experts and after public consultations.

>Under current laws in France, any sexual act between an adult and a minor younger than 15 can be prosecuted as a sexual offence, but the prosecutor must prove that it was non-consensual.

>“The new law would put the onus on the adult to prove the minor gave consent, instead of expecting the victim to prove they were coerced, threatened or surprised,” says The Independent.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8KJFP
archive.is/vyN7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

What shocks me more is how long frogs let people rape their children

>11 year old “consenting” to sex

Pro tip: kids, especially 11 year old girls, are not sexually developed adults. They were psychologically manipulated into performing sexual acts, and raped. Anyone who has a daughter knows normal 11 year olds do not have the capacity to consent to sex, nor do they desire it.
>inb4 30 Muhammads and pedos get buttmad about this

too late
halal is forever

Fuck off puritan christkike faggot

15 years old are ready to be mothers, wifes, women.
You're just cucks that reject tradionalist values and prefer an used up 20 something whore.
Enjoy shaming "pedos" like me.
Enjoy your used up whores.

that's a cool painting

at least post the articles about this, they're hilarious. 11 year old sluts and some horny french frogs make for a kek-worthy combo:

archive.is/8KJFP
>"He told her that he would “teach her how to kiss.”
That's how a 28-year-old man lured an 11-year-old child back to his apartment when the pair met in April. The man had approached the girl twice before. This time, she followed him back to his home in a Paris suburb. Once inside, the pair had sex in a stairwell.
Afterward, the girl told her parents, who went to the police. The man, they said, had raped their daughter. But this week, French prosecutors declined to charge the man with that crime. They had no evidence, they said, that he had been violent or that he'd constrained the girl or threatened her. And under French law, that means the girl had “consented” to sex."

archive.is/vyN7s
>“She was 11 years and 10 months old, so nearly 12 years old. It changes the story,” defence lawyer Marc Goudarzian said on Tuesday. “So she is not a child.”

This post alone should convince you to become Christian

fucking old haggard roasties are angry nobody wants to fuck their old blown out beef flaps

we only want young fresh pussy not ones that accepted 200 dicks

IIRC, both of them are """French""".
Basically, France has to make more precise laws to deal with the new African customs taking root there.

>“She was 11 years and 10 months old, so nearly 12 years old. It changes the story,” defence lawyer Marc Goudarzian said on Tuesday. “So she is not a child.”

LMAO I can't imagine this lawyer would have the stones to say this shit in many countries. The French are perverts.

redpilled.

youre basically agreeing with the feminsits dude, wtf

>Fucking an 11 year old.
>It's ok dawg, she's basically 12.
>Coin flip on if she has even had a period.

and you know this because god told you?
or perhaps you haven't actually read the fucking bible and you're just an idiot?

Age of consent is 15 here too.

you are basically fucking abomination.

learn a difference between "raping" adult woman by looking at them in a oppressive way and acctually penetrating elementry school kid

>unable to consent
How is that feminist brainwashing going? While I agree it isn't morally correct, to pretend an 11 year old is totally a-sexual is just ignorant.

Anyone else planning on travelling to France for qt 15 yo loli french snusnu?

As they say in france, Allahu ackbar!

I know this because basic scientific knowledge of sexual development and anecdotal evidence on my end both that say 11year olds can't consent to sex

thats not a reason to advocate libtards and feminists, you dirty commie

It should be 0

I like my grils like I like my wine

French and 15 years old

Unable to consent because she doesn't have a complete understanding of what she's consenting too. 11 year old children aren't capable of forming a complete understanding of sex.

>Sex with anyone under 15 is rape
>Rape of anyone over 15 is sex
Based France

The female influence on Sup Forums is troubling to say the least. I used to like this place but now I realize it's full of beta males and women know this and playing you all like a damn fiddle. Next, you'll all be castrating yourselves. Absolute state on right wing cucks. I give up on this place. You fuckers will never learn and will always be slaves to feminists.

Kek'd

I'm gonna be using a variation of that joke from now on.

>t. Pedro the Pedo

Puberty ends around 16-18 for women.

Biggest fucking redpill pedos ignore:
You all think that because people were okay with it in the past, that it must not actually be wrong.
This is actually an assumption based completely in falsehood.
People like you misunderstand intentionally.
In the past, marriages between men and child brides WERE NOT consummated until the girl fully became a woman. Everyone mentions Mary had Jesus at 13. Yeah, and she was a virgin before then and hadn’t had sex with Joseph.
It was not only frowned upon, it was a criminal offense to rape a very young bride. Marriage were not for love or sex, they were financial and political traditions.

>20 is dried up

Pedos also ignore that in the past, wives were having children continually starting around 16-18 until they literally just couldn’t anymore. Having kids at 30 has always been the norm, the difference is now women don’t have kids UNTIL 30, instead of having, say, their sixth kid at 30.
There is nothing inherently “used up” about a 20 year old women. That doesn’t make sense biologically or historically.

Islam really is the only way for men who are sick of female influence on the world. None of you can see this for what it is. Jealous old hags reeeeein at the thought of men and younger, prettier girls. You all say you're against feminism but you support the one law that keeps these old hags relevant. Stay cucked boys. Fuck the white race. I am pro Muslim from now on. They are the only men with any balls left.

no one is doing that you fucking hobo

Age of consent laws are the only thing keeping feminists relevant. If women can control men's sexual urges, they can control men. You're all a bunch of blue pilled cucks running around in circles. You're never gunna get anywhere until you throw of the shackles of feminism.

So then you're technically FOR the French law since you can consummate at 15. I honestly don't see how this is super bad except for the laws only reason for existing is to pander to the Muslim population. I never use the story of Mary as an example but rather I'd use Spain where 14 or 15 was the legal age of consent 3 years ago.

>put the onus on the adult to prove the minor gave consent
>you can still fuck lolis as long as they're consenting
topkek

>if you don't like adults fucking 11 year olds you're basically a feminazi dude wtf
yeah no

I think age is less relevant than if she’s completed puberty
Before that, the perversion of the man is being placed above the needs of the girl

AOC is the ONLY thing keeping feminists relevant?
Not the fact that it's been entrenched in our societies for nearly a century and it's partner Marxism has been subverting all that is traditional/good about our civilization

YOU AREN'T BEING CULTURALLY SENSITIVE TO ARABS THAT REGULARLY HAVE SEXUAL EMERGENCIES.

Weren't 11 year Olds were good enough for soviets?

In all honesty, everyone is a disgusting pervert even if they don't want to admit it. 15 year old girls are gonna ride the cock carousel all they want (believe me, they want to) yet it's a man who gets in trouble for having consensual sex. There is practically no difference between a 15 year old girl and an 18 year old woman mentally. Women still have the mentality of a child even after 25 years old, so why not just raise the age of consent to 25?

how tf haven't we reached a tipping point yet?

Also agree 100% that everything is fair game after puberty. Or after she's able to give birth.

Why waste money on a flight when you can do it here? In Alabama you can marry a girl at 14, that’s where I’m taking my fiance when she turns 14

Now that's racist, poor Muslims with sexual emergencies will be jailed. You'll end up like Rotherham.

Aren't all the state laws that say sex under 18 is permissible having to do with parental consent tho? Besides, french pussy is prime as fuck.

I only want to follow the law too

As a male I would have gladly consented to sex at 11. Stfu

I don't see anything wrong with this, 99% of child rapes are committed by muslim shitskins, having the means to lock up/deport these savages more easily must be a step in the right direction?

True. I wish I was fucking my female teachers back in the day, I had some banging hot milf teachers back then.

Source for that fact?

Well their prophet was a child rapist (Aisha), warlord, decapitator and murderer and they see him as the perfect man. Is it any wonder they emulate his behaviour in the West?

Here's some interesting reading about the UK :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet

REEEE ISLAMIPHOBIA

Looks like you were right, just waiting on the last couple goatfuckers now

one of the stupidest things ive ever read in my entire life

>she doesn't have a complete understanding of what she's consenting too.
even the most forceful rape leaves no perm marks, and emotional damage is just cry babies wanting attention. fuck off

>Breaking a hymen isn't permanent.
You're clearly retarded.

i cant believe the amount of losers who need to hit on babies because women their age wont pass them a glance

This is what happens when feminists get power. Soon AOC will be 18 in France and rape claims will be treated as complete fact, regardless of evidence.

is it though, when the hymen degrades naturally and most women never get to break it? some things in life are just so small they dont matter.

>There is practically no difference between a 15 year old girl and an 18 year old woman mentally.

Really? You honestly can't tell there's a huge maturity gap between a HS freshman girl and a university freshman?

Maybe if you're well into your 30's and looking back at 18 year old's they both *seem* about the same level - but they're not.

>most women never get to break it
Fake news.

How the fuck is having sex with someone under the age of 15 not statutory rape you fucking idiots

so you disagree that the hymen degrades naturally, and that masturbation and tampon use also breaks the hymen typically before a girl can have sex since you could use a tampon at any age? so your opinion doesnt matter at all if you disagree with facts anyway

Thank you. I can't believe this is even a fucking topic people are debating about, for once the femenazis have done something right.
>death to all pedos

Forceful rape leaves a permanent mark on an 11 year old. Arguing in favor of rape makes you as bad as a rapist. Seek therapy.

90% of the rapists are shitskin Pakis, deport them all.

>raising the age of consent

There's literally nothing wrong with this though. The only problem I see is how easy it is to strong-arm children into doing or saying what you want, it shouldn't matter what "proof of consent" an adult has, if they diddled a kid they should be locked up or worse.

What the fuck are you talking about, this must be a troll.
>tampon use also breaks the hymen typically before a girl can have sex
Tampons are used to stop period blood leaking everywhere so why the fuck would anyone be using a tampon at "any age" they only use them once they're on their period which comes during puberty.

This. Sup Forums pushes feminism yet whines about feminists

You must have grown up in a really sweet and innocent little place. By 11, girls were smoking, drinking and getting laid in the little hick town I grew up in. They even pushed their cooters up against the water jets at the pool to stimulate themselves before having to pull each other out of the water.

>"any age" they only use them once they're on their period which comes during puberty.
what age does puberty happen at? and give me a real number, not some weird "range"

>inb4 u dont get it

So the new law makes it guilty-until-proven-innocent instead of innocent-until-proven-guilty. Moving Facebook's perspective inside the courtroom, I see. That will end well.

>inb4 u dont get it
Are you saying that because you've had this conversation before and people tell you you don't get it? You literally don't get it. It doesn't happen at the exact same time for every person.

but everyone can consent at 15? what biologically function is related to consent to sex?

Brain development.

What the fuck is wrong with people on this board that dont agree with this. Are you guys being ironic or what? Hw can you really think that its okay for you to fuck 11year olds?

well its lucky we all develop the ability to consent at exactly 15. americans are weird for making it 16. imagine waiting a whole year wanting to have sex but cant since its illegal. talk about totalitarian

>>inb4 30 Muhammads and pedos get buttmad about this
Wtf they actually are
What happened to this board

We don't all develop at 15. You're actually already making the argument for making the age of consent even higher than 15

Is it wrong to fuck 11 year olds? Yes.
But it is equally wrong to say that kids, especially at that age aren't sexually aware. Some are clearly more exposed to it than others, but how naive and disconnected from your own peers at that age were you to think that girls and boys didn't start to masturbate on their own around that time and did so of their own volition?

>pedos getting BTFO.

i fail to see the problem.

>You're actually already making the argument for making the age of consent even higher than 15
no it should be case by case basis if anything, or none so no ones rights are infringed

consenting below 15 , top kek.
even worse since they raised it after two 11 years old girls were abused.

pedo get out.

Having sex with underage people isn't a right.

under what age?

this

isnt it the right of the younger person to control their body?

The age they got their parents consent to get married
Unless you are brown
Then never

French girls are sluts long before 15. It's a country of whores.

Did they issue "Don't rape" bracelets yet

So it’s okay for an 11 year old to decide their sexuality, but it’s not okay for them to use it?!?! EXPLAIN THIS!!!

Did you actually read the article? Age ranges aside, the accused will stand trial in the exact opposite method that the United States uses. For them, it's not the prosecution's job to prove the defense is guilty. It's the defense's job to prove they're not. That is a problem regardless of what the charge is. As soon as you're cuffed, you're guilty until they say you're not.

ITT-pedos searching for excuses to explain their degeneracy.

That Marc lad should be roped

im not a pedo. im a guy who lost his virginity at 13 to a girl who was 12. should we be in jail? just me or both of us?

Both of you need therapy and better parents.

ITT: puritan shitheads

I was being facetious...

See there’s a leftist idea that its okay to dress little boys up like girls and force a gay lifestyle upon them, under the guise of being “their choice”. And here come the feminists saying rape of children is wrong. See it’s sort of ironic so i was trying to... well never mind. Have a good day sir.

The 28 years old guy in this story is a nigger btw saw it on court sketch

we both wanted it. you are wrong about being unable to consent under 15. i know that for a fact

thank you. /thread

below 15 is a child. you are a predator if you think that's okay. i don't know where the line should be drawn, but 15 seems pretty good to me as a low end. here in the states, we have laws which, if a minor had sex with someone within 3 years of the age, it's not a crime. so for example, an 18 year old with a 15 year old gf is okay, but a 23 year old with a 15 year old is statutory rape.