Overlord

>finished reading chapter
>thread already autosage'd

I want to marry Neia.
For those who missed the train like me, p7 is out. Our God has delivered despite the hangover.

Praise Nigel-sama

Are we sure the Ainz from this meeting is PA? PA!Ainz was way more flamboyant the last time we saw him and this Ainz gives a more businessman-like aura.

It's clearly Ainz himself

I don't see any reason for PA to stand up as Ainz for this, though possibility is there since Momon is absent.

It's more ambiguous, normally PA would be more dramatic, but he could simply be growing as Ainz wished. Ainz normally would bullshit his way through with Albedo but here he seems more confident, again, it could simply be Ainz growing to rely less on Albedo/Demiurge since their absence.

The shitty joke basically confirms it was Ainz.

They are so stupid sometimes. They ask for aid from other countries but refuse to inform them what their country current situation is. So if an country sent aid,the helpers will still found out just how badly the situations is. Then isn't like lying to your ally and insulting them? I would have declare war on them already.

Would you still Marry Neia if she were a man?

To be fair, he is usually leading with intelligent, cunning and experienced politicians while now he is dealing with someone who is dumb as shit.

Even better

Or he could have prepared it with albedo before. For now, everything they said was predictable. Now the fun begin and the unpredictable start.

I find it more stupid that they sent their best warrior on a diplomatic mission even though they don't even have anything to offer to other countries in exchange for help.

>refuse
They just didn't admit openly that they're fucked beyond salvageable.

Pretty sure they were extremely frank and honest about their situation. Damn speedreaders.

it's also possible that Ainz,Demi,and Albedo already rehearsed the whole thing way before Remedios and co. entered SK

True, in my opinion it's the real Ainz, otherwise he wouldn't have taken much interest in Neia.

>Ainz eye flames dimming out
>Ainz looking at his hand(probably panic and try to look cool and buy time to think)
This is basically Ainz. Especially when he mention that Touch Me would help them

> Especially when he mention that Touch Me would help them.
good point user.

Neia was designated to take the place of Archer's WN version.
Don't be so attached to her, user, or you'll be NTR'd

NIGEL PLEASE I NEED MORE AND I NEED IT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My daughter is so precious.

>Who are you?

Wait. Is this a figurative question in the sense Neia suspects Ainz is a god slumming it up with mortals?

Or is that PA sitting on the throne, and best daughteru would instinctively recognize Ainz?

I really hope that's the case, I want our chair to be happy

It's very obviously ainz

He makes references to his old friends.
He makes goofy jokes
He even at the start does away with the formal stuff he hates doing

How naive can the HKfags be? Did they really expect people to help them save their country out ot sheer goodwill?

Can somebody post the pic of Neia looking pissed at the paladins.

nah Shalltear will prolly not appear here or even in v13, she's busy being the president of Tsurupettan Airlines. She wouldn't have time to play with Neia

Ainz asked the questions dum-dum.

Nigga you a retard

No. they didn't tell them the south has no intention of helping the north. The nobles don't even like the queen. And the so called liberation army they have is less than 400 people and living in caves. Plus even if Ainz help them,he would get nothing and the paladins might even get arrested for colluding with the undead. Their so beating back the demihumans from the south is also a lie. Demi just have no intention moving to south yet,instead he is trying to take full control of the north. So they are basically lying to Ainz that their nation still have to power to resist Demi for a awhile

They're at the end of their rope user.

That's Ainz asking Neia who the fuck she is.

Marry no but I'd be their friend still

I want to adopt Neia and spoil her as my cute daughter.
Then I'll marry Remedios so she can bully her as the evil stepmother.

This is the greatest plan ever.

It's Ainz speaking. It's been q common to mistake recently, I wonder if it's because the translation or user's intellect.

UR A GRILL!?
GIT OUT OF MY ANIME SUB!

No, they aren't. If they were they would have asked the nobles to be less faggy and allow them to go to other countries to seek for aid instead of doing it all by themselves even though they have nothing to offer.

Most likely the latter.
Look at this fag.

>speed reader-kun being retarded again

If Neia join skelly happy time I can see her being put under Shalltear as both of them have divine jobs

Well doing nothing is worse than a long shot.

A plan worthy of the Supreme Beings. Sasuga, user.

What can they even offer him?
I mean, that you might as well eradicate the title of your kingdom if you let non-allied countries forces into it, but what else?
Providing paladins with some of the new adventurers guild members and dwarf weapons?

Which nobles?
South or North?
Quite obviously asking Undead King for help would not be allowed.

>people think that was the real ainz just now
sasuga speed readers

we know ainz spends 90% of his time as momon, walking around and keeping the city safe. the ghost ship gave him all the intel he needed by casting silent high-tier mindreading spells. ainz already played that entire conversation out in his head and told PA exactly what to do. this is all part of his 10,000 year plan

That Gustav guy keep bringing up that other countries should help them because after HK,the other countries might be next. But now he talking to a undead king that just invaded the kingdom,stole a large amount of territory and slaughter the kingdom army.
>Ainz would say:So? Maybe I can be friends with that Demon. Or at least a friendly pact as neighbors.I do not discriminate

Wasting resources and sendind away your best warriors in a pointless and desperate mission is actually worse than doing nothing.

>tfw you will never be a goat demi-human
Why am I even alive for?

Retard.

What else is he supposed to do? Threaten him directly? That's not a very good attitude when you are the one asking for help.

Spend more points on Int, Remedios-chan

Is General Enri's WAAAAGH army going to save the Holy Kingdom?

Pestonya is also a choice user,she could help with raising the orphans into loyal and faithful Nazarick Paladins. Or Tsuare maybe but unlikely.

The sea

South.
If they are desperate they should have done everything in their power to convince those nobles of allowing them to go to the Kingdom and make promises in exchange for help.
They obviously didn't plan to go meet Ainz when they set out in this pointless mission.

>All the guardians are running the SK
>Ainz is currently in his pirate phase while being Momon on the side
I want this to be real so bad.

I know this is a shit post

But stop, your just being stupid.
It's very obviously Ainz.
Why would PA be reminded of TouchMe?

Your next fix.

He wish. His days as Momon is long over. Ainz is probably crying now. And PA is doing cool poses for the fans.
His stomach must be hurting again. Shit hasn't been this intense since Jerky visited him.

>Jaldabaoth Invasion of Roble Kingdom is going as planned
>Confronted Ainz and "defeated" him, placing doppel in disguise as a body
>Demiurge is kukuku under the mask, imagining all the benefits of his scheme to Nazarick
>Hears panicked Imp report that rear of his army is being crushed by unknown foe
>Distant explosion and rumble: chunks of Wall can be seen flying up in the air even from this distance
>Sends his backup "elite" forces: they are defeated promptly and fighting can be heard even from his position
>Handles over command to his attendant, reports to Nazarick by Message, goes over to look for himself
>"Maybe it's the one who Brainwashed Shalltear"
>It's fucking goblins, thousands of them in combat formation, covered by shield and moving over uneven terrain at incredible speeds
>Steamroll demi-humans, Chimeras and Demons like they're nothing, everyone around Demiurge is routing
>"Aren't those from Carne? Could it be my Master's..."
>Pinpoints spearhead of their formation: a Wartroll in full plate armor
>Lands some distance before him
>"Greetings, what bring...."
>"NOCK RUNE ARROWS! LOOSE! MAXIMIZE MAGIC BOMBARDMENT"
>Powerful commander orders can be heard from the center of formation
>Tracers of arrows and magic projectiles fly from behind and between the ranks of heavy infantry towards Demiurge
>Grins evilly: this would be a repeat of recent futile attack of wall defenders, opens his arms as if to emrace it
>Gets a bad hinch just before projectiles hit: grows claws and tries to deflect them, misses quite a few
>They penetrated his passive, making him look like a porcupine, a sizable chuhk of HP is lost
>Area clears out from all the smoke and rubble, warhammer with glowing runes swinging towards his face fills entire vision
>Attack overcomes defences and passives too, chips off 10%HP and sends Demi flying backwards
>It's fucking Enri in full-plate armor, holding a giant warhammer, both glow with bluish runes
>"GIVE US BACK OUR SAVIOR AINZ-SAMA!"

Actually all the people on the room are Doppelgangers and Ainz is just manipulating them to bait any players spying on him and confuse their pathetic minds. Sasuga.

The resource of just Remedios and a couple paladins has already failed at repelling Jaladbaoh.

There doesn't seem to be an awful lot to do as a pirate though. There's only one flying ship and there's really nothing worth taking anyway.

The Sorcerous Kingdom isn't Bolivia, they don't need the sea when they already have magical flying ghost ships.

>go to the Kingdom and make promises in exchange for help.
Which Kingdom?
Re-Estize was recently fucked over by SKAOG so not much was to be expected from them.
And asking SKAOG for help is not something nobles would allow even when staring down Death.

They didn't send her anywhere, she has no boss now that the queen is out clubbing and so is operating on her own authority as she has the right to do.

Those are the best soldiers the Holy Kingdom has and while they are not there there are more humans dying.

Ainz is probably trying to bullshit another way for him to have freedom. He really wants to get his plans of seeing the world fast tracked and to stop babying Nazarick. For him, the benefit of helping the Holy Kingdom is probably just that travel and freedom for fun.

T.Demiurge

>and make promises in exchange for help.
It's not that different from current situation though, you know?
The only way they could side with someone is if they would support him/her as a future ruler and that would be considered a treason when the royal family is still alive.

H-HE'S FAST!

Pestonya has her paw full manage the orphans though.

I can't remember, Shalltear was put in just training the dragons or she's full minister of transport now?

Well,at least the author did something i wanted him to do in v10. Fix the damn roads.
Also i wish that NEET dragon was the talking to paladins instead that Naga.
Btw,does HK knows the Empire is a vassal state now?

>Tolerant female Holy King had her shit beaten out of her
>Current leader is not acknowledged by more than half the country
>Is dumb short-sighted bigot
>Constant raids from hostile underdeveloped neighbors
>Basically is an island thanks to the wall
>North vs South
>Tipping

>Jerky
Who?

I'm fairly certain they only have one ghost ship because it's the one that was haunting Katze Plains.

Jircniv

It is a ship filled with undead soldiers, but having Ainz making it more pirate themed would have been great. I want it to be real, but I know this is not the case.
Ainz took it because he is a nerd collector at heart.

I hope neet dragon never appears again outside some small intermissions.

Are you serious? Jirniv.

How does he control it tho?
I understand how he can control summoned undead, but how can he summon something outside his grasp?

My bad, I honestly thought Neia was given two speech bubbles for extra drama.

Like: "Forgive me your majesty Ainz-sama... But who are you?"

He probably just got the ghost ship and crew to swear loyalty to him. Sentient undead-related stuff seems to do that upon sensing Ainz's power. Like the orb of death.

Sebas and PDL. Who would win?

Why the fuck would she ask something like that?

They weren't that frank about their situation.
The image what they gave to Ainz was that situation is extremely tense. They didn't just straight out tell him that they're about to be wiped out from the face of the planet if he waits for some years.

The lich controlling it is either dead or is worshipping Ainz now for being a superior undead.

The one at the helm is a lich. Either he forced him with [Control Undead] or actually talked with him because they are not retarded.

Cock.

Is more like Ainz was confuse and ask who she is?
>......who are you?

Brain problems

>I hate mom. Dad, do something!
>Sweatheart... I-i'm...
>she starts crying
>Okay. I'll do anything for you
>They make her disappear and you recluse in the middle of the forest with Neia
>Thanks, dad! I love you so much
>and then incest

Truly a marvelous plan to win her heart, user

Makes me wonder what kind of Super skills melee-oriented players had in Yggdrasil. We've seen Ainz' ultra bullshit, but could Sebas have some kind of punch-down-a-mountain skill?

I guess that's true. But keep in mind that this negotiation isn't fair to start with since all of their problems were started by Ainz's subordinates' plotting anyway. Ainz is fishing for reasons to go but the HK's ambassadors are in dire enough straights to not be able to offer anything concrete.

imagine meeting a god
Ainz is their god

The south probably hates the north for the death of the queen.