Its 2018 why aren't you catholic yet?

Its 2018 why aren't you catholic yet?

I don't want to be a judeo-Christian. That's why.

>judeo-Christian
Whats wrong with that?

I dont worship Mesopotamian fish gods that jews imagined when they came to the middle east six thousand years ago

Wrong

Because Jesus never existed and Catholicism is straight up Judaism. Fuck that shit, nigger.

Because I don't deny science

>Because Jesus never existed
That's just what the Jew atheist want you to think.

>catholic

>judeo-Christian
Christianity have nothing to do with Judaism, Jews rejected Jesus to this day, in fact they hate him. The term judeo-Christian is one of the most stupid things ever created and just shows you know nothing about Christianity

>Literally posts a picture worshipping Isis

gee i don't know my dude maybe because Catholicism is a pagan Mystery Rite barely masquerading as Christianity?

Because I'm white

Said the person who thinks race is a real thing.

because catholicism is for retards
t. former catholic

Because I don't want to worship mary, I want to worship God.

>inb4 a bunch of catholics try to tell me the difference between hyperdulia and worship.

If you pray to anyone other than God to intercede in your life, it's idolatry.

>pagan Mystery Rite
Only with some traditions

Because even when taken in a legendary and not literal sense, Christianity is not tied to any European people and tells you nothing about our ancient forefathers the way an origin myth should.

>in b4 some actual mutt says whites were savages before christianity

The OT is a Jewish history lesson, and then the NT is a bunch of Jews having sectarian arguments over it. The Bible is designed for a world where everyone has become Jewish and worships the Jewish g*d, so in other words, the New World Order brought about by the Messiah.

Good Catholics call out the Jew. My Priest called them out this last Sunday during the Homily. Feels good man.

if that whore is actually catholic she is going to hell by her own description

You should get out of Poland.

>Dude it's borderline Paganism only in SOME traditions

oh ok then thanks for clearing it up

Yet you're probably a christian, muslim or a jew

Because religion is a waste of time and I dont believe in some giant sky god that "created" earth 6k years ago

I can't reconcile with their beliefs about the Virgin Mary. Also they switch between no salvation outside the Roman Catholic church and not even needing to believe in Jesus and getting into heaven. Not cool with either of those.

So are abrahamic religions. But doesn't Sup Forums like Paganism.

because truth, and every man's individual ascent to it, supersedes and governs whatever interceding human creations nobly seek to direct man collectively to it. the fallible institution of catholicism is a shadow of that actuality that is the path to truth.

Virgin birth mostly, though I'm sure I can think of a few more magical elements they need to shed. My favorite Christian authors/thinkers are Catholics though, with the exception of Thomas a Kempis and the community around him.

"Most"

The comprehension on this guy
>hurr what does Judaism, Catholicism, Islam, mormonism, and Christianity have in common? Don't you know only Christians believe in christ!

Nah, this is my homeland, and christianity is for low-IQ niggers and spics anyway.

I'm a Baptist and I find being catholic equivalent to worshiping satan

I stopped believing in my imaginary friend when I was 7.

Because I like all denominations. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant/Evangelical.

You have to belive in something.
I guess you think it's much better to belive a retard in a wheel chair saying that the universe created itself cause gravity, than to belive in God-

So you are saying muslims belive Jesus is God? lol neck yourself

You guys are one step away from being the Christian saudi Arabia.

Are imaginary friends a real thing? Never did this as a kid, do you have to be a lonely only-child?

This is why we will sooner or later become a second Brazil and polish "nationalists" would love that.

Pretty sure he's saying that they all believe in the same God and many of the same prophets because they're all sibling religions. Islam is the younger sibling (and fanfic of the other two). Christianity and Judaism are twin religions that emerged from Second Temple Judaism.

And that faith is in turn based on Canaanite polytheism with healthy doses of Zoroastrianism, Babylonian religion, and Greek thought added into the mix, but that's another topic entirely.

As long as they help out in the Deus Vult

>Pretty sure he's saying that they all believe in the same God
No they don't, Christians belive in a trinitarian God, Muslims dont. So it's not the same God.

I don’t believe in weak ass religions
I worship my kimono and my katana over my fireplace . The world is immoral, religions were created by pussies who couldn’t take it. I can take it, and I will slay anyone who gets in MY path.

>Its 2018 why aren't you catholic yet?
Because I'm Christian.

Sure, they believe different things about the Godhead. But it's not like the Jews started worshiping a different God when Christians decided YHWH would become a human then kill himself, early Christians and Jews were worshiping the same YHWH, sometimes (initially) together. Same guy who sent Moses and created man in the garden and all that other shit.

Because I believe I can commune directly with God, and I don't need a middle man to be absolved of my sins

Because I worship God, not the Whore of Babylon.

>As long as they help out in the Deus Vult
Ah yes, based nigggas xD

I was. I just stopped believing Jew lies and fairy tales.

how are you supposed to bring them values?
Every civilization started spreading basic values through religion.

cus its not true

Catholicism is what you get when you take the Judaism out of Christianity and replace it with paganism/roman idol worship. Caesar's final revenge on Jesus.

I don't. They are subhuman, this is why the most of christkikes are non-White.

Jesus clearly says if you do not have the Son you do not have the Father. Islam and Judaism are false satanic religions.

Judaism emerged from and still bears many marks of Canaanite polytheism, the Judeo-Christian religion(s) have never gotten far from their pagan roots, whether the pantheon is formed by the "sons of El" or Catholic saints.

>But it's not like the Jews started worshiping a different God when Christians decided YHWH would become a human then kill himself
Jews never accepted Jesus as their messiah, they rejected him and pretty much got him killed.

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-15
>1Th 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
>1Th 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Christians didn't decide anything, God sent his only son to save the jews they rejected him so the new testment starts,

>2 Corinthians 5:17
>2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I don't even know what YHWH is, lol what a joke, nowhere in my bible is such word, Hebrew roots movement is stupid, they got stuck in the old testment when we are in the new testement.

False doctrines prove Cathocucks are all going to hell.
1) Works based salvation.
2) Mary was sinless
3) Mary and the Saints can speak to God on your behalf
4) Ancient Babylonian symbology (pope's mitre, the communion wafers, wine, and incense)
5) Globalist/universalist doctrines directly contradict Christ

Im not a spic loving, nigger loving traitor.

>Jews never accepted Jesus as their messiah
Maybe because no one actually anticipated the Messiah would be God himself, he didn't do any of the shit (world peace et al) that the Messiah was supposed to do, he wasn't actually born in the city of Davide, the Pilate narrative is the biggest joke in the Bible, etc etc.

>falling for a religion
Ishiggidyshiggidyshwa

>I don't even know what YHWH is, lol what a joke, nowhere in my bible is such word
does your bible say THE LORD a lot?

>cathlocucks

Race isn't real.

Wow a brown girl really makes me reconsider my moral and spiritual convictions yes.

Pretty sure whites make up less than a third of the world population, meaning Christianity is for whites disproportionately. You fucking nigger.

How do Catholics defend the removal of the second commandment?
>God says quit making and worshiping idols you dumb shits
>remove commandment
>do it anyways

time for us to take the fight to them. time to attack. take the children first. then take out the men. if soldier or police kill as needed leave the women. they will make it easy for us to take over. they will act emotionally and not fight back. they will disarm the men for us.

sadly correct and glad i got rid of the shitty indoctrination
wrong, wrong, wrong, so I guess that you're a turkish rape baby

False. I will pray to Mary and the Saints to intercede for your stupid ass.

>>/plebbit/
cope

christkikenity is for niggers and spics, and you are probably a nigger or a spic yourself, amerimutt

God is pure actuality so He doesn't live in the sky you child. Only the retard prottie Christians believe that the earth is around 6k years old. Most Christians believe in science. Many Catholics contributed greatly to the sciences over the years. Fool.

Judaism emerged from Canaanite polytheism, but by the time of Jesus Judaism and Paganism were two opposing forces. Jesus Pagan-ized Judaism so that the Romans could stomach it, centuries later Martin Luther re-Judaized Christianity. Mitchell Heisman gives pretty good sourcing and arguments for all this.

I don't see how Jesus paganized Judaism. Maybe the whole son-of-a-god thing, but I put that on his followers and not Jesus. Jesus was preaching to Jews, Paul took it to the rest of the Empire.

Because I'm not into little boys nor do I think there is a god.

>no one actually anticipated the Messiah would be God himself
Jesus is the son of God the father, he is not God the father, they both are one yet separated. Jesus fulfilled all the old testment prophecies but most of the jews still rejected him.

It does but what does that have to do with the word YHWH if you can call it a word.

>pic

>you're wrong because I said so! Now I'm going to commit idolatry because I disagree with you!

> Mary was not a virgin
> Mary was raped by a Roman soldier named Pantera
> Mary was considered a whore for copulating with a Roman rapist
> New Testament contains two Mary's: virgin and whore
> This was an attempt to separate Mary's whore status from Jesus' divinity

>As long as they help out in the Deus Vult
As long as they help out in the God wills it.
Are you retarded?

Deus Vult is a movement.
Are you retarded?

>Mary gave birth to Jesus
>gave birth to more children after Jesus
>Catholics still call her a virgin
How do Catholics rationalize this one?

Yeah, I get the whole man-is-son-is-bird thing, or as well as anyone can understand such a convoluted doctrine. Jesus's followers claimed he fulfilled some of the Messianic requirements, the rest (and most substantial) were put off for his return. Unfortunately they didn't anticipate his being nailed to a cross, and even Paul was hoping for an imminent return. But here we are more than 2000 years out and he's still got a lot on the to-do list.

>It does but what does that have to do with the word YHWH if you can call it a word.
from wiki
>The name of God used in the Hebrew Bible is the Tetragrammaton YHWH (יהוה). It is frequently anglicized as Jehovah and Yahweh[1] and written in most English editions of the Bible as "the Lord" owing to the Jewish tradition viewing the divine name as increasingly too sacred to be uttered. It was thus replaced vocally in the synagogue ritual by the Hebrew word Adonai (“My Lord”), which was translated as Kyrios (“Lord”) in the Septuagint, the Greek version of the Hebrew Scriptures.

>Woman wants to emulate a lying whore.

Makes sense.

We can still pray for Mary.

I'd rather be friends with a san fran liberal atheist faggot than a fucking catholic retard. Catholics should be skinned alive

Nice rebuttal of my points cathocuck.

>our lady of guadalupe
>catholic
kek

Deus vult means God wills it or God wills in Latin.
Source: me an actual Catholic who attends the tridentine mass also a simple google search
>Deus Vult is a movement.
Any proof? Link me to the movements webpage
I hate you larping homos.

all catholic will die. so will the gays.
we will control.
our plan to disarm the last resistance is working.we will take over the world.

Im not a jew and don't speak hebrew, why would i use that word? just to sound cool?

>But here we are more than 2000 years out and he's still got a lot on the to-do list
Indeed Jesus will not return at any moment some stuff needs to happen first, like the anti-Christ rulling the world from Jerusalem pretending to be God and of course the Jews will accept the anti-Christ as their messiah cause they are of the devil, their father.

I don't believe in Jewish mythology. I don't deny there could be a God but I don't believe the Jewish versions.

We are literally in the Kali Yuga.

Why do you still worship a jew?

Because communism was created by the Pope to destroy Christendom.

>Any proof? Link me to the movements webpage
Its a movement not a group.

>31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
>32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
>33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
>34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
>35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
>36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
>37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
>38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
You Are of Your Father the Devil
>39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
>40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
>41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
>42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
>43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
>44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
>46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
>47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Paganism isn't real.

How can anyone read John 8:31-47 and still belive jews or judaism have anything to do with Chritianity?
The bible actually exposes the jews for the subhumans they are but still morons say: "I don't get follow the king of the kikes"

>notice how all the cathocucks who make threads on Sup Forums don't want to comment on this thread defending their religion.

That graph is hilarious because whites are a world wide minority yet still represent a 1/3 of Christianity.

Also, this board is starting to look like fucking r/atheism after Reddit flooded after the elections.

>That graph is hilarious because whites are a world wide minority yet still represent a 1/3 of Christianity.
Cope, the most of Whites are non-Christian.

Christianity is for niggers and spics.

>my bible doesn't say yhwh
>doesn't even read footnotes in his bible
>doesn't even recognize the name of god
>thinks god's name is god
>expects his opinion to matter at all

So no proof? No actual evidence your "movement" exists? So just a larping jackass.

>footnotes in his bible
Lol are your footnotes also the word of God? or are they the word of man?
Im only interested in God's word, my bible doesn't have footnotes.