Ukraine was infected!!! fuck!!!

>'I am not your precious': poroshenko was reminded that sexism in this day and age is not allowed.

And here I was hoping that the scourge would just fly over us, instead this happens.
it is sad that it is as trite as one would expect from modern day feminism, but what worries me is that a news paper would publish such a article. I hope that the will be laughed off, and no one will bring up this matter again.
and hopefully more prudent critizism will be laid at poroshenko's feet.

also at least our feminists aren't fat fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/ukraine-votes-in-first-jewish-prime-minister-1.5432101
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Ukraine
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/feb/04/sex-lies-psychological-scars-ukraine-human-trafficking-crisis
newsweek.com/ukraine-human-traffciking-416319
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Ukraine
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/apr/24/kiev-beautiful-women-sex-industry-ukrainian
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0w89AnAvw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>And here I was hoping that the scourge would just fly over us

FEMEN was founded in Ukraine.
You guys are like Chernobyl of feminism.

Your fat fucks will become feminists.
And your feminists will become fat fucks.
The mind disease is pan European.
Pan Caucasian.
This is the zeitgeist.
Mecum omnes plangite.

Also, the guy in Belgium fined 3000 euro for sexism for insulting a policewoman.

and what the fuck did you think will happen after "getting closer" eu??

maybe at least they'll send you some food so your feminists can look like a decent failure no one wants to have anything to do with

>FEMEN
before now I only heard of them in passing, well fuck...
but I am inheartened by the comments on the article which were of the kind that you would find on Sup Forums.

I was hoping that the whole feminism thing would be just laughed at, and no one would take it seriously.
again the comments to the article are similar to comments you would find on Sup Forums which does make me feel good.
infact I have yet to read one that supports the article.

Kurwa mac hohol

Did you see the gay army commercials?

>Your fat fucks will become feminists.
>And your feminists will become fat fucks.
personally this is why I think that ukraine has a natural imunity to feminism. ukrainians as a culture value modest beauty strongly. and a good deal of our females are beautiful. I doubt that any women would let herself go and defy the culture in such a way.

>gay army commercials
I do not watch tv. do you have any links?

Ohh that is nothing. As we speak all kinds of "anti racist/xenophobia/etc" groups are being formed. Expect the flood of African baboons and Arab neanderthals soon.

Good job Ukrainian (((Nationalists))) !! lol...

dude our society is curropt as fuck, and the article is not indicitive of the opinion of the general population. personally, my guess is that the newspaper was bribed into writing such a retarded article. I remember seeing some stupid feminist cpmmercials that were in russian or ukrainian(I dont remember exactly what language it was in) as youtube ads. the ads were exported from sweden which I found somewhat funny... my guess is that this is the same thing.
if anything, the article surves as a warning that moves are being made to spread the retardation.
reading the comments to the article

Kill them before they become fat fucks and the virus takes root.
Burn the bodies.

I agree that this goes generally against the believes of Ukrainian society but (((they))) hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and sooner or later the first cracks will appear.

Don't forget we're going to use your country as a buffer and battleground for our next European vacation.

>also at least our feminists aren't fat fucks.
Probably because all of your people are starving.

>want to join the EU so you can get gibs
>have revolution and overthrow your president
>replace him with a literal kike
>but don't actually join the EU and don't get any gibs
>still get all the downsides of the EU such as NGOs promoting sodomy and feminism and shitskins to your country

You join EU and USA propagnda and suck Globalism benis,

now you are getting the receipt for it, and it will only be worse from here.
You think you would get the Wests "support" for free? Naaaah never.

sincerely,

Sweden

but, reading the comments to the article, the blowback is pretty harsh, calling the protesters petty and spoiled. the west got to this position in a series of small steps. with this article, it is as though the feminists assume that taking one large step will work.

it seems ukrainians have no problem using their real names(facebook accounts) to make fun of the feminists, which again works as an immunity to the retardation.

your government is wasting your taxpayer dollars to create an advertise feminists ads in russian or ukrainian.

get rid of the fucks at the source.

>>'I am not your precious': poroshenko was reminded that sexism in this day and age is not allowed.
This is just kindness and decency you moron

What Ukrainian feminists lack in fat they compensate in aggressiveness. Poroshenko is white knighting for the most immovable people in whole world.

maybe to keep this thread alive, I should declare it a feminism hate thread.

we have a natural immutinity to that in the form of epithets: mainly the world sterva, which as far as I could think does not have an english allegory as far as I know. it is used to describe a woman who will nag screech and be petulant. bitch may be similar, but bitch also has an implied sexual connotation, which the word sterva lacks.

>another folknigger
I would rather deal with Ukrainian feminists than with Ukrainian hillbillies.

thinking about it, maybe harpy is a good translation, but as far as I know, harpy is not a wide spread term used in the english language.

you are just mad that our females are both hotter and are more cultured than your own, stay mad ivan.

>Lets his country be taken over by a Soros revolution.
>Complains about feminism.

Ukraine is the fucking home of feminism. Read The Kaydash family which colorfully depicts the Ukrainian village of the 19th century or any other piece of Ukrainian literature of this time. The Kaydash family consists of strong women and cucked men who are being dominated by their wives and mothers.

you ukie faggots are the worst
we tried to save you by stopping you from getting an agreement with the EU
but you wanted to get cucked so badly
you deserve all that is coming to you

????????

is it your first day at the job?

No, I just don't like Ukrainian girls. Especially from the villages. There are tons of them in my uni and they are fucking retarded. Fuck folk faggots.

>Ukraine was infected!!!
You don't say?
Serves you right, Mykola. With jews you lose.
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/ukraine-votes-in-first-jewish-prime-minister-1.5432101
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

your univerity it would not happen to be in st. petersburg would it?

Daily reminder for newfags en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femen
>Founded 9 years ago

I was born in Ukraine and still visit it yearly. Trust me when I say feminism is almost non-existent there. Just because a few crazy chicks get together and do some dumb shit and it gets widespread media coverage does not mean Ukraine is POC now. The men there are still pretty sexist and women are kept on a tight leash.

>again the comments to the article are similar to comments you would find on Sup Forums which does make me feel good
You are retarded. This is still an old generation. It was OK to make fun of fags in USA not that long ago, too. Now you know how it is. Ukraine is completely infected by the jew now, they will brainwash the kids now.
Even today I see more and more of those western-type libshits.

Who the fuck are you fooling? Maybe yourself, but not the others. Ukraine is literally know for its whores and for human sex trafficking.
Whatever, live in your fantasies.

>women in any ex-USSR countries
>kept on a tight leash
Oh boy.

Feminism doesn't exist here because women's rights never were an issue here. Read my post above. Basically, Ukrainians have matriarchy. How the fuck they are oppressed?

yes, I must use the russian trolls in order to keep this thread alive. come on trolls, show me your true power!!!

Is it yours? Who the fuck are you trying to fool with this whole "modesty", "anti-femenism" bullshit?
Ukraine is a degenerate shithole.

>Geroge Soros
Oh, shiet, he must have lended you a lot of money.
My condolences,Ukraine

And this is why the crypto Russians were kicked out when the SU collapsed because they are the cancer that killed the SU.

I am surrounded by two types of girls at my uni:
1) Hillbillies from villages.
2) Whores from cities.
Both are degenerate as fuck. Fuck this country. Fuck our women. Nuke us. Rape us.

>muh modesty, muh decendy
>NO-NO fake news! y-you a russian troll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Ukraine
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/feb/04/sex-lies-psychological-scars-ukraine-human-trafficking-crisis
newsweek.com/ukraine-human-traffciking-416319

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Ukraine
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/apr/24/kiev-beautiful-women-sex-industry-ukrainian
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0w89AnAvw

Ukraine is proof that capitalism is bullshit. You have people on both sides of the war who are "against oligarchs and corruption" killing each other, while corrupt oligarchs on both sides (Poroshenko and Zakharchenko/Plotnitsky) keep stealing pensions and privatizing everything they can.

As someone from Donetsk, I was originally a massive DNR/LNR supporter. But then Plotnitsky (head of LNR) began assassinating anti-corruption warlords like Mozgovoy, Dryemov, and others. It was obvious it was just a scam, just like any other capitalist war.

But the same shit is happening in Ukraine. Who was that Ukrainian nationalist who "committed suicide" with his hands tied behind his back, right after posting on Facebook that Arsen Avakov ordered a hit on him (right after the nationalist complained Avakov was embezzling money)?

sure ukrainian girls are promiscus when they are young, but they generally grow out of that when they are in their 20's or so I assume, because I have not dated or went out in a long time. because I prefer to live by myself, and I am lucky in that I have my own place to stay and there are no people bothering me....

ukraine is proof that state capitalism and overregulation does not work. as far as I know you need to grease the wheels of some bureaucrat somewhere in order to get anything done...

as far as I know, the solution to ukraine's problem is mass deregulation.

fuck I, lost interest in maintaining this thread...

Terrible idea. You want to give the same people who destroyed the country even more power? The only solution for Ukraine is to go back to the 1930s. Mass executions of corrupt oligarchs and speculators who made billions off other people's suffering in the '90s. These kind of ruthless methods would solve the civil war question - believe me, Donbass would eagerly join with the rest of Ukraine if Ukraine began executing oligarchs.

I think Ukraine need to reduce the power of the state, it's the same probelm in every country, when people get to manage their own business, the country tend to generate more wealth.

Even in Nazi germany, the state kind of acknowledge that individual people are thoses who make the money better than the state.
>read Hjalmar Schacht
(sorry for bad english)

Ukraine is in trouble if you let feminists get even a little bit of a foothold

Feminists act the way they do because they are infected with a virus

An excellent idea, there is no cure for feminists and anyone who becomes infected with it must be removed from the gene pool

oh fuck off

Welcome to Europe.
Isn't this what you wanted?

Ukraine is a CIA sandbox. You have no country.

Keep crying you disgusting l*ftist

>Donbass would eagerly join with the rest of Ukraine if Ukraine began executing oligarchs.
Then fairies would swarm in, also, and everyone will hold hands wit each other, chant Roman songs, and live happily forever after.

>I think Ukraine need to reduce the power of the state,
Ukraine tried that in the 1990s. The state was cash deprived and very weak. The result was the rise of the oligarchic caste, the cause of all of Ukraine's problems today.

These people are nothing like oligarchs in France or the US. People like Jeff Bezos or the Walton family are terrible, but they made their money by inventing, innovating, and improving the efficiency of production.

The oligarchs in Ukraine did none of that. They just had the right connections, and managed to wipe out their business competition through assassination and other dirty deals. They deserve their wealth and power much less than Western capitalists, because they did nothing to earn those things. All of the oligarchs' property was built in the Soviet Union by the people, so why should they make billions off it while most Ukrainians live in poverty?

make more oc then, the same pics over and over just ends up annoying

Such a thing would only happen after a revolution, obviously. The situation is approaching that. Wages and living standards in Ukraine have been in free-fall since 2014.

It wouldn't be too hard to pull of a coup. Poroshenko is extremely unpopular. Everyone knows the neo-Nazi groups are waiting for an opportunity to seize power through armed methods.

I'll spread my memes whether stale or fresh and there's nothing you can do about it

there were no plan to privatize the economy?
of course if the governement own everything it means that it's not a "weak" state.
weak state is governement barely own anythinf but some very light taxes.

Is there a country where mass privatization led to poverty of the people?

>anythinf
anything