What's the best way to actually become a politician?

What's the best way to actually become a politician?

Just be Chad.

At what level?

Be good socially.

Engage in maybe a union or something. Try to represent and build networks. Do favors to get favors later.

Commit some heinous crime and beg the FBI for a second chance.

Keep sucking dick and taking cum in your asshole until you find yourself at Capitol Hill sucking dick there.

start screwing kids.

Be good looking, intelligent, university-educated, supported through life by your family's wealth, cultured, knowledgeable about history, and most of all, know how to phrase your words to please an exact audience.

Being a politician is all about looking good on paper "Master's from Harvard, 12 years experience, ECT ECT" then just kissing ass and doing nothing until you maybe progress in politics.

Give lots of monies to the local synagogue and say that you may want to help the community.

Find out how to contact a local branch of your party and say you are interested in running for office and run for state senate or something.

Sweden and their favors.

Be a public figure like a youtuber, entertainer or something high visibility and pander to the majority.

This seems pretty reasonable.

>start local business
>be somewhat successful
>help community
>run for local election

I'll tell you how I've seen it done the best without a politician daddy.

>become a lawyer
>get attention by being the best at what you do
>do your damdest at to never lose a case
>even if it means throwing the book at a young teens just starting their life
>leave no room for compassion
>people and politicians must see your no tolerance policy, and lack of sympathy for people who commit horrible crimes like smoking pot and public drinking
>gain respect of scumbags for putting people who commit minor crimes in jail far longer than thry should
>level up to politician

You meant do big business and buy votes.

Find a politician you want to replace, get him on plane, crash plane with no survivors, steal identity.

Didn't Sup Forums teach you anything?

1. Participate in a false flag at your school

Starting with local politics helps. You can even do that at a young age. I don't know about the United States but over here, a lot of national parties are eager to recruit talented local politicians.

go to a glow in the dark "retreat" and fuck kids

Be a jew

By favors he means sucking muzzie dick.

fail at highschool and be a good talker

if you have to ask you can't become one.

>be lawyer (optional today, some people are sick od lawyers in office)
>volunteer for local political campaign (city govt for example)
>make connections with people in the party you want to join
>join the party
>keep volunteering
>become well known in the community (do charity, public service, get on TV)
>eventually a vacant office will open up that you can run for
Congratulations, if you win you are now a politician.

Become a school shooting "survivor".
>mfw these kids will become senators

Lawyer->Freemasonry->Work for local party

No I'd rather fuck white guys.

>join youth group of established political party in your teens
>suck everyone's dick left and right, metaphorically and if you're a grill even literally
>you can criticize the positions of your youth group but only if they go against your party proper
>go to university for poltical science, sociology, law or teaching (don't worry, you won't have to work in these fields and graduating is optional)
>in your late 20s to early 30s change from youth wing to party proper
>continue sucking dicks of everyone above you
>when everyone trusts you, wait for a chance to stab them in the back and assume their place
>get cushy jobs in government where you have to do nothing but get fat stacks of cash anyway
>help out big companies and change laws so they can make more money
>ride the gravytrain until you're either bored or you're caught up in some scandal
>leave politics and join the companies you helped out before either as a lobbyist or on their board
>make even more money
>go to hell

Or become a successful investor, get away with killing investors that have different political views and get into politics through contacts

I like that, but 80% I won’t graduate in political science, sociology, teaching :(

Satanic ritual