Let me start by saying that I am an avid gun owner, but the time for change has come...

Let me start by saying that I am an avid gun owner, but the time for change has come. Gun owners and the NRA have been taking hit after hit lately. Retailers are refusing to sell guns. Florida just passed an anti-gun bill. Let's face it guys, we're fighting an uphill battle.

And I think we can all agree that mass shootings are huge problem. I think that in order to own a gun you should have to go through mandatory psych evaluations every year. Also, if you buy ammo you need to have a background check for every 100 rounds purchased. So if you bought 500 rounds of ammo you'd have to go through 5 consecutive background checks before you could leave the store.

We should also consider giving up a few things like high capacity magazines and bumpstocks or assault rifles. The way I see it is that it's better to concede on a few things than to lose everything.

Mark my words, if we don't compromise now we're going to lose out on more in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCnvHw282nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we wont accept it you astroturfing faggot

Shall not infringe
>implying I read all that

Holy shit. Same fucking shill thread. Sage.

How about no, scott?

Shall not be infringed

>Let me start...
No.

I'm not a shill. I don't know what you're on about. Perhaps there are more gun owners like me than you'd like to believe.

Friendly reminder that every single post that puts these faggots' faces in front of your eyeballs is made by paid shills

Are the police and military going to give up their high capacity mags too

Reveal your true flag then

we waz psychotropics n sheit

We can let this guy have the Nulcear codes. am I right guys?

ur talking about government regulation with that flag are you mentally retarded?

Oven dodger.

Either your a shill or an idiot

I roll for initiative.

You've posted this copypasta like 20 times already and you always hide behind a Gadsden flag. I'll shoot you if our paths ever cross you traitorous piece of shit

You are lower then a nigger. You are scummier the a Jew. I would rather let a pedo watch my children while I go on vacation then spend time near you.

Getting rid of guns won't solve people looking to kill people you fucking retards.

This specifically is a non-issue, efficiency is hardly an argument either because plenty ordinary household objects can be turned into weapons to commit mass murder. It starts with ammonia and bleach and ends at homemade IEDs cooked off via chemical reaction.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Hate to post something from conspiracy wars but

>Read the picture.

>500 rounds of ammo you'd have to go through 5 consecutive background checks before you could leave the store.
Most retarded thing I’ve ever seen, show flag.

At least this faggot uses a variety of images
1/10 for effort

> retarded jew

No. In fact, this bullshit has triggered me so much I am going to demand we legalize full-auto weapons and grenade launchers.

Happy now?

I am an American just like you. I love guns but even I see the issues they cause and I realize we share this nation with a lot of people who hate guns. Therefore we need to compromise.

>I am an avid gun owner, BUT
how to detect a shill

Oh also,

"Crimes in Iceland - when they occur - usually do not involve firearms, though Icelanders own plenty of guns. GunPolicy.org estimates there are approximately 90,000 guns in the country - in a country with just over 300,000 people. The country ranks 15th in the world in terms of legal per capita gun ownership." www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22288564

>Please research Iceland, in 2009 there was only 1 deadly homicide.

Mass shootings are statistically irrelevant. Please off yourself, shill.

What guns do you own.
Show pics.

> faggot retard logic
yay more background checks!!
I'm sure the criminals will comply with more laws!!

It's a bot poster, don't even bother

> I am an avid gun owner
Seems legit.

Fake and gay

fucking fake as shit

he doesn't own shit

SAGE and DROP RED PILLS

>I am not a shill
Who know who likes to say that? Shills.

>gun owner here really regretting it seriously guys we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes impeach trump

No guns for Democrats.
Every fucking problem in the US solved.

Post your guns or gtfo

>That flag
>Talking about removing rights

Breh.

kek

Post AR and time stamp.

None of your business.

Found the ShareBlue employee

>i am an avid gun owner
>we should give up our rights
>uses don't tread on me flag

we are onto (((you)))

I know, I’m waiting for the google image to show up.

Meme flag bot. All fields

Fuck off Shill.

Here's a compromise: you hang yourself for being a soft cunt antiamerican.

Thanks for proving your Larper. OP proved he was a faggot.

You gain nothing here by virtue signalling

They keep chipping away at the 2nd amendment, everytime there is an opportunity where some minority is killed.

>Pretty soon a retard, autistic, ADHD, ODD, or someone diagnosed with a mental condition that takes medication and the media will begin their final push against the 2nd Amendment, if passed that will prevent so many people from buying guns, school systems will begin to force parents into making their kids get mental exams and the 2nd Admentment will be finished and all the kids will be high on drugs for their "mental illness". Watch it happen to each one of you retards on this site.

I think if you go to your doctors office and school ONCE YOUR 18 you can force them to give the records of whatever you were diagnosed or make them destroy them.

Traitors die first

>i am an avid gun owner
>but i won't show collection
If you're going to try to troll or shill you could at least steal pictures on insta from actual gun owners, lazy spook.

Meme flag not a shill hahah fucknoutta here

>Let me start by saying that I am an avid gun owner, but
>but

stopped reading right there

Fuck off kike

S H A L L

Psych evaluations will inevitably be ratched up until’s impossible to buy a gun.

The great progressive machine moves in small cuts not big bounds.

And I don’t believe you about being a gun user, post a pic.

>five consecutive background checks.
How about you kill yourself instead?

SAGE and DROP MORE RED PILLS

A compromise requires that each side give something. What are the leftists giving up? Eery time, the gun owners give up rights, and get nothing in return. This time, we need a true compromise. ALL gun rights will be restored. Shall not be infinged. In return, we will not execute all of the Democrats. Just 50% of them.

go die in a fire you faggot

Retailers refusing to sell them?

Buy it from a friend or at a gunshow then. Fuck the retailers lol

Why are you sliding real threads trying to discuss Fatty "Amnesty Don" Bankrupt's 19 million Deportation Deferrals?

I dont believe youre white or american you sound like a slavic viral marketing intern please post pic

>if we don't compromise
>compromise
What compromise would that be?
Kick all the niggers out and I'll think about it. Obvious shill is obvious

>I am an avid gun owner
Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

30 round STANAGs are not high capacity. They're Standard capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCnvHw282nU

> Avid (((Gun Owner)))

And like a Broward Sheriff, OP went and hid.

You can have my guns when every single nigger, spic, jew, poo in loo , and mudshit is deported. if not, its not happening.

You're not fooling anyone, you liberal cocksucker.

you

Data mining thread

Sage

Everyone in this thread is a fucking retard, do you fucking niggers not see this getting posted EVERY FUCKING DAY? But ya know, keep fueling worthless troll threads. fucking retards

that girl is more muscular than hogg look at his pin needle arms lol

sage

Die in a fire
Why do you kikes want to be genocided so badly?

You don't have the balls to be American though: sageandyou should kill yourself.