The White Race doesn't deserve saving

I just want to fuck hot women regardless of race. Saving the white race isn't my responsibility. Hell, because I'm spanish most of you fags wouldn't consider me white anyway. White people (specially northern europeans and anglos) brought this shit upon themselves through left wing beliefs, globalism and protection of the jews. Like all weak cultures before them, they are doomed to dissapear, because for once they decided to nurture, prtotect and willingly submit themselves to other cultures. I'm not fighting for Hans, who is a communist, nor for Alice, who fucked 40 niggers before her 20th birthday. Why fight for other people who hate me and put themselves in this situation willingly?

>Spain
>Chances of being white: 5%

No.

Kill yourself weak virgin faggot
You're here for the wrong reasons

> nor for Alice, who fucked 40 niggers before her 20th birthday.

This shits get me every time. When she is done, she finally decides to settle down with a nice white man.

This
Easily

Can confirm I'm a fucking nigger.

>Amerimutt calling me a shitskin
Blonde haired and green eyed, my father and his grandparents too. My mom: brunette with blue eyes. It's really telling when an amerimutt with native, black and mixing from all parts of Europe calls me a non white. Lived in Washington D.C for 4 years: my fucking local arab neighborhood is whiter than the capital of your nation.

>my fucking local arab neighborhood

KEK.

Because fighting for only your own interests ends with you not being accepted into heaven, sorry, Jesus would agree...

Her toes?

Spain is the South Africa of Europe. STFU you dirty shitskin.

>brought this shit upon themselves through left wing beliefs
No, they didn't. There wasn't a "left-wing" until Jews started subverting these countries. NO ONE supports anything "left" based on evidence. It's always because they were made to believe it was correct by a perceived authority figure or the perception that everyone else believes it.
>they decided to nurture, prtotect and willingly submit themselves to other cultures
This has never happened and never will. Jews and traitors in power are imposing this on people. No one wants niggers around. They never did and never will. Same goes for Muslims. No one, not atheists, Christians, or whatever, wants Muslims around.

I'm white and I'd say that we've had a good run. We've colonised half the globe and oppressed many people. It's about time people who aren't white had their turn.

Who do think will be crushed first? Sorry Juan, but Spainiards and Sicilians are the original mutts. We are trying to do as well as you guys have done. In Spain I probably couldn't tell a native from a migrant anyway.

>Just wants to be a hedonistic faggot

Honorary nigger.

Give them the half that white people aren't in.

>I just want to fuck hot women regardless of race.
Stopped reading, you're a sick fetishist pervert. Your opinions are worth shit.

Fuck off shill

moroccans are still not grabbing land unanswered, so I'd say that's a
> no

>Says the kike mutt

I still fuck only pure euros :^)
Also pretty ironic coming from a kike enabler flag