Tarrifs don't wor-

Tarrifs don't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
globalnews.ca/news/4063058/bush-steel-tariffs-trump-trade-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_people_of_African_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Austrian_people_of_African_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>500 jobs
>trillions lost in the market

Protectionism is retarded.
You will see.
Give it some more time for the full consequences of this retarded action to unfold.

I think Trump comes across as a bumbling idiot at times, but if there is one aspect I have full confidence in, its his ability to strengthen our economy. The guy has been talking about this since the 80's and he's been 100% right about everything.

>prices on everything with aluminum and steel will go up

there's goes my tax cut. Glad we broke even, Trump.

>unironically defending protectionism

This makes globalist butt frustrated

ANKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Believe in the free trade meme

Tarrifs were more of a political move. Most of US steel comes from Mexico and Canada. A warning to NAFTA

>Get those 2020 Midwestern rustbelt votes

just wait till the EU counter tariffs your shit

the economy in the purple states will take a hit

have a nice day

>jobs for the working class are bad
>the assets of billionaires and millionaires are more important

So are you a liberal or are you just confused?

It's not a meme, global free trade is the only way forward.

HAHAHAHA. the EU can suck Trumps cock

>Thinks the Midwest is known for alchohol and Harley Davidson

Are you a retard or just a retard?

t. kike

>Trump is bad
>W-we don't know how yet, YOULL SEE!

wow you really showed him

I sure hope you're right because he's done enough stupid things, so I let's hope it's worth it.

*Like requiring model plane owners register with the FAA or else get a $27,000 fine and 3 years imprisonment. Freedom! And yes, the registration process is not private and it would mean everyone in the country has a right to know that you fly model airplanes. Oh and it makes those people "aviators". I don't even fly anything and it makes me angry. On the other hand, if he builds the wall and keeps the muzzies out, that'll help me not hate him for fucking over freedom as much, but still.

Yeah, and how many countries actually practice it? Most countries are protectionist in some form, it is why we have huge trade deficets with multiple countries

>Tarrifs has never wor-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

Dude, Western Europe will kowtow to us as always. You need us, militarily speaking. We prop up their entire military. We keep our defense budget 3 times larger than China for a reason. If left to their own devices, the zips would initiate another world war. Another war in which countless young Americans will shed blood saving your ungrateful asses.

Global free trade is a meme. "Free trade" = access to unlimited cheap, exploitable labor.

Could you explain?

>You need us, militarily speaking
>you need the kike enforcers
not really, France and the UK are nuclear superpowers

>*Like requiring model plane owners register with the FAA or else get a $27,000 fine and 3 years imprisonment.
could you find a more obscure thing to bitch about?

>*Unless you're Russia, Iran or North Korea, then you get sanctions

>tariffs on orange juice
I dont even know where to go to get myself american orange juice. The eu has once again no leverage.

If only everyone in America worked in the steel industry

You dumb goy don’t you know (((globalism))) is the only way forward?

t. Corporate boot-licker

If you don't want your nation to be self sufficient you are a cuck. Full stop. There is no way to weasel out of it.

Ignore the fucking retarded leftists. They're salty after no leftist party got into the parliment.

>trillions lost

[Citation needed]

globalnews.ca/news/4063058/bush-steel-tariffs-trump-trade-war/

OH NNONONONONONO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

>France and the UK are nuclear superpowers

We are about to enter an economic golden age thanks to our God emperor. Euros and chinks must feel so cucked haha

He's planning ahead for ww3. Can't win a world war if you don't manufacture your own steel.

every single "globalist" meme country does this, all of America's competitors do this and they do it to America. If this gets you assmad you should be put against a wall and fuck shot, not even being edgy.

>We must compete with literal slave labor
>What's wrong, don't want to work 16 hours for a quarter and with a 96% chance of being permanently mangled? No one is FORCING you to take the job, have fun starving faggot.
>My share holders love this idea, the big banks too.
>Look at the stock market climb! Slave labor is great!

So huge trade deficits are good?

are you thirsty for US cock? is 70 years of occupation enough for you, hans? I know it isn't!

>Protectionism is retarded.
>Slovenia
Easy to say when your main export is mail order brides

b-but user, think of the world!

It's not about you faggots. It's about us North allowing Chinese to cheat. Canada is a haven for bad Chinese business practice and money laundering.
>Keep going Trump
>Canadians will come out stronger

>trillions lost in the market
>muh numbers on a display in some office matter

Global Free Trade is the only way forward if you're a rich kike who wants to create a subservient worker class worldwide.

Having fun is an important facet of free American life; people shouldn't have register their harmless activities with Uncle Sambo. Being free to do good harmless things without reporting to the government is important.

Reminder the tariff is a two part process.
Trump has protected the US steel industry. It is now up to the companies to become profitable without the tarriffs so when they are torn down the will crush the global markets. The businesses must not fuck this up.

yeah, it's not like the kikes are the problem, it's da chinese goyim!

no benefit you ever reap from our policies will undo the permanent damage you've done to yourselves.

You sound like a faggot lolbertarian.

>protectionism is retarded.
Unless your china.

>leftists
every time

>retard
retard
>retard
retard
>retard
retard
>retard
retard
>retard
retard
>retard
retard

This signifies that a globalist is short-circuiting, visible in every discussion where a leftist is assmad because of their ignorance and impotence.

>70 years of occupation

>500 "jobs"
wew, that's nothing

500 employees to do recycling. recycling only matters if you have unused material. america has no significant steel deposits left

all they can do is grab your guns just like the brits grabbed pressure cookers. sadly many modern guns use a lot of plastic. they also have little hope of a handgun ban . that shit in big buildings isnt going any were

you call it a mutal sexual relation, I know

How ass devastated are you, EU shill?

What if next generation there are no steel mills to be worked in America? Does the next generation of working class people suddenly have no future?

KIKES FUCKED AGAIN

No it's not. It's away for jews to get access to cheap and often childhood labor while fucking over the American worker. I hope this causes some suicide nets go up on Wall Street.

You just really honestly truly sound like a faggot. You have never known freedom, so the thought of it is scary and bad to you.

>500 jobs for billions in lost trade
worth

Are you fucking retarded? Those transactions doesn't matter and will also eventually recover.

>500 employees to do recycling
trash country - trash jobs

>having fun is important
What kind of nihilistic millennial are you?

I think the tariffs apply to Canadian and Mexican steel as well.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_people_of_African_descent

Good. I've been into RC planes since the 80's with my dad. Modern UAV's and model aircraft flyers are dicks. They fly them into airport flight paths putting people at risk. They fly them out of sight of the operator and act like their actions can't kill anyone when there has already been many near misses.

its literally working for every other country we are trading with

>Slovenian intellectuals

I guess it's really great that China is selling steel for cheaper than it costs them to make right? Wow what a great deal for everyone else, those Chinese sure are crazy. It's almost as if they want to outperform other countries steel industries at any cost, causing their rivals to shut down production, granting China a total monopoly on the worlds steel so we can't make any kind of military equipment without them.

There'd still be manufacturing and energy and construction a-

Oh wait, those things will all get fucked by tariffs on steel and aluminum, never mind.

winning - republiturd style!

Free trade is only possible between nations with similar economies. Doing free trade with shithole countries will only make your own country a shithole.

If other countries think these tariffs are bad wait until we start doing embargos.

Toward what?

>trash country
>could knock yours off the face of the planet without even stepping foot on your soil

Gen X, dumbassleaf. And yes, if you can have some fun, you feel free, and once you feel free, you act free, then you're free. Smarten up, people.

Why is pol so full of shills wanking against freedom these days?

>Steel deposits

Kill yourself.

im pretty sure the nukes in the UK are actually americas nukes

they already tarrif our shit dumbfuck

Not harmless. Get a license lazy cunt.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Austrian_people_of_African_descent

Do they have tigers too? I bet they have tigers.

You get it in Florida

Tarrifs are an indirect tax on the consumer. This will wipe out what ever tax break anyone just got. Because for most it was a few thousand dollars. Since many things require steel prices in all, or most, categories will rise to some degree, which will effectively wipe out any tax break you got, or will at least minimize it.

>steel deposits

I agree but if that's you're biggest concern you clearly live a very charmed life. trump is trying to revitalize the economy and bring jobs back to the rust belt, defeat isis, stop the opioid crisis, and secure our borders and you're kvetching about model airplanes.

Kek no.
Bongs have their own the queen has the red button.

Don't forget jeans lol

I am trying to come up with a good reason for tariffs, but I just can't.

I think it is great that the US steel will come back, but I am not sure how propping up a less efficient business, from government subsidy, is a good idea.

Same reason why i hated the auto bail out.

Never forget the 6 trillion

>Puts tariff on raw material
>Doesn't put tariff on products made from said raw material
ITT: People who don't know basic economics. This will only lead to steel products being more expensive to produce in the US and thus less manufacturing jobs. Trump increases the import/export deficit, just like he is increasing the debt GG

sure you can

No ones shilling against freedom. "Fun" is not a measurement of freedom, again you nihilistic little fuck.

Most don't do that here in the U.S. Sorry to hear that Canada has a people problem deeper than I thought; i.e., I doubt the brown refugees are flying many model airplanes like assholes.

I have to agree with you, those profiting the most from global trade are foreigners--specifically the Chinese.

If it continues the Chinese people will have a first world standard of living and their wages will rise to be comparable to Western wages and standards of living, then things might be more fair.

But until then it's not advantageous for us to focus so much on global trade. The only people wanting global trade are billionaires looking for cheap labor to exploit to undercut their competition.

What we really want is Western world trade. I'm coining the phrase as "Western World Trade", WWT for short.