OVERLORD THREAD

Neia needs a good dicking

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT for lewds.

>dicking
I'm sorry, user, but she caught The Gay from Remedios.
Pray she also doesn't catch her brain damage.

...Who are you?

Only 17 hours and 50 minutes to go

>Only 17 hours and 50 minutes to go
Damn. If only I didn't have a job, I'd go to bed and not wake up until then.

What happens in 17 hours. I thought season 2 wasnt until january.

Please dont bully me.

Fanfiction happens.

The wait is already killing me.

The feds kick down your door for all your wrongdoings.

Who is neina? is she going to be in season 2

>actually watching the anime

She's going to be in Season 4. Season 2 will be Lizard sex and Climb.

Isnt the non anime version a book? Its not even a manga. I dont think I can handle that.

Won't you need pills for that?
Or you're HeroHero?
That slime is fucking terrifying in LN art.

You get stabbed in the eye with serrated rusty table knife for spacing like a fucking retard.

For the retard claiming Fludder didn't get a race change item in another thread:
>“As agreed, I shall now impart a portion of my knowledge to you. Take and study this book.”
>Ainz handed a tome called The Book of the Dead to him.
>It was a fairly ancient volume, which gave off a musty smell. Surprisingly enough, the book itself was very sturdy, with no trace of being worm-eaten.
>Fluder accepted the book Ainz offered with trembling hands. Ainz was glad that he was undead. If he was still human, the book might be wobbling nonstop from nervousness.
>Fluder’s goal was to plumb the abyss of magic, but Ainz did not know what the abyss of magic was. He could teach him about YGGDRASIL, but the abyss of magic or whatnot was another topic entirely.
This literally pops up a few lines above the part you were using to claim that it was just a regular book.

Not with your shitty bait skill you won't.

>muh nigredo who is irrelevant
Hopefully season 2 has a budget increase, I want mare kneeing a bitch and entoma jobbing in HD.

And?
Your point is?
>Thus, Ainz had given him a book from his collection, which seemed the most likely to hold the secrets of magical knowledge.
>The parts he had flipped through seemed to contain something about magic which he could not understand.
>Books were like the occult, or rather, this book was pretty much an occult volume.

>An occult book from collection
>Seems to have magical knowledge in it
>Ainz is hesitant to hand it over because he know it was bullshit back on Earth and just trying to buy time while Fluder sorts through it

It's JUST A BOOK, if it was a legit Race Change item - Ainz would not need to be that sweaty.
Would actually be a fitting gift for Fluder: after becoming a Lich he would no longer be pressed for time to research magic with his limited mortal lifespan.
But it's not.
It's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead

This is an anime and manga board. Please take your Novels to /lit/ if they will have you. Otherwise off to Sup Forums with you plebs.

Vol 10:
>Ainz handed a tome called The Book of the Dead to him.
Vol 5:
>Part of the requirements were items. Someone who wanted to become an Elder Lich would need a [Book of the Dead]. Someone who wanted to become an Imp would need a [Fallen Seed]. The [Angel Wing] item which Ainz mentioned was used for becoming an Angel.
Want me to draw you a picture with crayons too, retard?

I'm going to masturbate to Neia's butt and then sleep until it's time.

I am really curious how Ainz will bumble his way into the Holy Kingdom swearing allegiance or something.

kek
Had a good laugh, thanks.

>Race Change item with the name of ancient Egyptian Occult Manuscript existed in Yggdrasil
>Books with expired copyrights were in Nazarick library as well, we've seen Mare reading one

>Ainz is nervous because he can't actually teach magic to Fluder so he gaves him "a book from his collection that seem to have some magical knowledge in it"
>Mentions how he can't really understand complicated stuff inside and how Tabula Smaragdina, who was knowledgeable in occult, would probably be able to explain the stuff inside

I want you to microwave your head to see if it would work any better.
If it was the Race Change item - Ainz wouldn't be worried about bying time with it at all: because Fluder would have eternity to research magic after using it.

What the fuck is so hard to understand in lines
>book from collection
>seems to have magical knowledge
>occult volume
?

I was going to post that as well but he is assuming that it's still just part of the books the guild collected for fun because it was cited as being part of Ainz's item collection despite it being named as a race change item. And it being described as a narly magical tome that Ainz found spesificly in hopes it could teach him magic.
That last part made him assume a book from earth would accidently become magical in the new world.
He has poor reding comprehension and is full of headcanon. Not worth replying to.

Explain runes twat.

>bumble
Surely you meant "dance in his palm"

>itt: two anons kill each other because the author accidentally named two different books the same thing

>canon wars
What else is new?

That's just shit writing though, if that's the case.

There's more indication of the "Book of the Dead" in Overlord being a race change item than just simply the mundane, IRL book it is. It'd be a completely bullshit red herring to drop the clues explicitly beforehand then run counter to them.

I want Neia to offer her servitude to Ainz in exchange for helping the Holy Kingdom

Who said that last line?

Runes are a fantasy trope you'd expect to be magical in fantasy settings. NW also has talents and martial arts.
Also just because one "feature" works in NW does not mean that is how it is for everything.

Yeah, I'm sure out of all the books Ainz could have given to Fludder the author choose the one who shares it names with a race change item by mere coincidence.
Not to mention that Ainz himself used said item means that understanding its contents doesn't matter. Perhaps you just need to read the whole thing or meet any other criteria that Fludder currently doesn't meet, so he will be busy with it for a while.
Maruyama puts way too much attention to detail to do something like this by mistake.
It's pretty fucking obvious that he gave it an item but that retard will grasp at straws and outright make shit up to avoid admitting that he was wrong.

I bet if there's a Bible that Christian Paladin need to cast his spells and actual Bible in Nazarick collection - you retard would deny the latter too.

Oh boy, the Demi spin on it will be the best thing about it.

Ainz, one would assume.

This this this. That user cannot into reding comprehension.

I would assume Ainz, but I suppose it could also be Albedo

Flavor text becomes real in NW, the sword that Ainz show to the dwarfs had several runes that were pure flavor in the game. But when they came to the NW they became real.

Why is Ainz nervous then?
It's win-win if Fluder turns undead.
Ainz admitted he handed book over only to buy himself more time so he can think of how to satisfy Fluder's request, but unexpectedly that book seems to have done it.
If it was Race Change there would be no need to be nervous at all: just tell Fluder "Turn into immortal being and research magic forever for me"
>Runes are a fantasy trope you'd expect to be magical in fantasy settings.
Not the same fucking runes back from Earth.
>Not to mention that Ainz himself used said item means that understanding its contents doesn't matter.
Then where did the content came from?
Auto-generated after transfer to NW?
Why didn't Ainz mention that this IS Race Change item and Fluder can turn into undead while researching it?
Seems like a note WORTH MENTIONING.

LN's that have a manga and anime have allways been discussed here. We also have a new season this winter so kindly fuck off.

Exactly this.
And any occult "magic" book back from Earth would contain instructions on now working magical system inside.
Just like Egyptian "Book of The Dead"

>Why is Ainz nervous then?
He's nervous because he knows fuck-all about explaining actual magic to Fluder because all he knows is application and not the fundamentals of magic. So his buying time is to keep Fluder from asking him too many questions.

I don't want this shit on /lit/
Don't tell them you saw me here either.

You and the other anons are giving Ainz way too much credit. He was nervous as hell because he doesn't understand shit about magic in the new world and was trying to buy time.
Also he didn't know if the book he was giving was a prop or something legit and he didn't want to destroy his image.

You fucking sperg.
The npc's came to life after how they were described, Ainz's power became real and you are surprised that a book suddenly got it's pages filled out. What do you think would have happned to other race change book items in the NW? They turned into rocks?
>why is Ainz nervous
When isn't he nervous in situations where shit is being expected of him?
Jesus christ user.

Then at least fucking mention thing can turn man into a goddamn undead before handing it over!
I still think that "occult volume from a collection that seems to have magical knowledge inside" is not a Race Change item, or Ainz would've elaborated on this point.
You don't just give shit like this to someone without telling a word.
Fluder still remains in the Empire and Ainz is yet to smooth his transfer over with Just.
Would be kind of hard to expain if country's top magician suddenly turns into a fucking lich.

Refer to

Wouldn't Ainz dying for real kinda make all the undead in E-Rantel go mad?

>Yeah, I'm sure out of all the books Ainz could have given to Fludder the author choose the one who shares it names with a race change item by mere coincidence.
I think the most amusing thing here is that Ainz probably has no clue that the book is even magical and just happened to give Fluder the exact one he wanted by pure coincidence.

>kill me

I'll make a screencap and rub it in your fucking face when it's revealed that Ainz gave fluff book to Fluder.

>you just don't do shit like that
Are we reading the same novel?

But here's the thing, Ainz HAS expressed interest in testing those race change items on denizens of the NW, as far back as the Lizardman conquest.

Moreover, in Fluder's case, it's not as if he can just tap the power of the book as soon as it's in his possession. It's heavily implied that he'd have to translate AND digest all of the information in the book before it takes effect. By the time he's finished with the book, Fluder will most likely know what he's getting himself into.

Another example is the Horn of the Goblin General. In the game it just gives you nineteen goblins, in the NW it gives you a fucking army of goblins. The issue is that not all of the flavor text works at the same rate, Enri needed to use the Horn several times before a whole army could appear, while Albedo seen to have been in love with Ainz the moment the transfer happen or when he touch her breast.

It would be a strange for the Maruyama the mention that Book Of The Dead is a race change item from YGG and then give the same book, verbatim title, a totally unrelated effect. Perhaps it is just a coincidence, but I doubt it.
>Would be kind of hard to expain if country's top magician suddenly turns into a fucking lich.
It is already known that Fluder betrayed the Empire, and that he seeks magical knowledge so it wouldn't be too much a stretch for him to defect to SKAOG

That man is turning slowly into a lich and you will shit your pants at the same time as JUST when his grandpappy becomes a spook.

I'm not sure if that's a proper example.
For all we know the horn did that in YGGRADASSIL too but no one got the class requirements needed to use or tried it.
Why would anyone bother with a shitty item that summons shitty NPCs when there were way better items and spells out there?

DO not lewd my wife.

But thats wrong. The Horn of the Goblin General had the same effect in YGG, but like most of the info in that game is wasn't obvious and players did not find the hidden effect.

Or maybe Maruyama didn't bring it up on purpose.
Also, it's fucking obvious that the book won't turn him into a lich immediately. Everything in the game needed you to meet a certain requirements and I doubt a race change item was the exception.

Shes gonna die. Actually she will kill herself.

Sure? I remember that part saying something about the NW changing it.

It's going into "I TOLD YOU SO" folder, I'll be back with it.

I want to help Neia explore her body and show her the sinful pleasures of the flesh.

Holy shit, this is some next level retardation.
I won't even bother screencaping your stupid posts, otherwise I would have to screencap every retard who comes here spewing stupid shit.

Post proof.
Are you sure you're qualified?

You are delusional. Go ahead and add that one too.

this is next level autism

I can't remember the exact volume/part, but yes. It is stated explicitly as she uses the horn that she met a condition to unlock the horns true power that was present yet unknown in YGG

If there is anyone on this earth who has experience of exploring their own body, it's me user.

I've been alone for thirty six years.
Thirty six years of trial and error, i've mastered the art of helping myself.

I'm not, my mother had me tested.

You'd be better off pleasing males then.

What was the condition anyway, being attacked by an army or having gained the loyalty of summoned goblins? Was it ever disclosed?

Probably "Sergeant" class, "General" class and experience commanding gobs around?
Yggdrasil had hidden values like Aggro and stuff, might be a hidden stat like that.

Probably having a bunch of levels in the General class or whatever class Eri has

I mean you're forgetting that unlike in Yggdrasil where the process of becoming a lich was opening a menu and clicking on the book, this isn't a game. It's a book. It's not going to just change Fluder into a lich.
It would probably say in the book: 7 easy steps to becoming a lich, numer 3 will surprise you!
At that junction it would be up to Fluder to decide whether to go through with the race change process or to just take what he learned from the book and apply it to other magics

I knew the naga was going to be the guy giving the presentation.

Be sure to show Maruyama, too. He'll be so pleased to know he rused everybody here and how you're the only one to have figured it out, that he will give you a pat on the head.

That picture. It's so true.

Overhere in Sup Forums we’re loving Neia. Is the Japs as entranced by her as we are?

>headpats from Maruyama
That's the plan.

I wonder what the next meme girl will be like after Neia is old and busted

>bbm -yaoi -furry

The old one.
And it's a boy.

>Old & busted

Neia will never be old nor busted.

If you've been here you've seen all the fan art. Also this question has been answered every other thread.
The spoiler about her going deredere was literaly from a 2ch comment about her being cute.

he's got them puppy dog eyes. I want to fill them with despair.

I can't wait until he unlocks the super rare hero class and destroys Nazarick once and for all.

I wonder if his "light" will go out when he get's to see Renner for what she truky is. It that happens I imagine Renner will despair too.
Though I think he is going to blame Ainz for corrupting her or whatever.

>for what she turky is
Fucking goddamn it.

World Savior is in NW.
Climb just needs to find it.
No one can stop him from Ultimate Justice.

>see Renner for what she truky is
Renner is turkey?

Han he'll just 404 for a bit and do a 180° alignment turn.

>they missed the part where Ainz gave her the Book of the Bird
Fucking speedreaders.