My mom's friend just talked to her and said all banks are being abolished and he was told to withdraw all his money...

my mom's friend just talked to her and said all banks are being abolished and he was told to withdraw all his money from it. any truth to it?

he also said he believes they will make chip implants mandatory for payments.

my wife's son said the same thing

I fucked your mom.

Your mom's friend says all banks are being abolished? Dude, you should be figure out this one in your own.

his bank told him to withdraw all his money tho.

just asking if anyone knows something.

you mom didn't mention anything about it to me, however she did say that you are a raging homosexual.

i dunno, i kind of think if it was HAPPENING right now then we would have heard about it before your slut moms roastie friend did. happening eventually, thats plausible. the chip thing yeah thats also plausible. but not literally right this moment. theres no panic required

>they will make chip implants mandatory for payments.

Well then payments will stop getting made.

big if true

>his bank told him

Why would his bank tell him to withdraw his money? If the banks were shutting down they would be doing everything they could to shut down whilst still in possession of peoples money.

Is his bank the fourth fifth third eighth bank of bumfucknowhere?

The goal of ultimate dependency, for a "happening" to be close we'd need to see other events lined up with it. Once another shill war is called upon or perhaps a massive false flag, then it will be the perfect time for banks to "close". They will never truely close, they will morph into something much worse.

Joke's on them I'm poor af

is it you or your mom's friend that is retarded?

>Hello, I am a bank
>please, everyone, withraw your deposits from me

That is absolutely contrary to what banks do, it negates their reason of existance.

Al least study the fucking topic before you throw the bait, kid.

its not bait, its what he told us.

Gets me every time

You have to be 18 years old to view this board.

Q predicted this

I was just driving in my mom's car and I saw the local bank lift up on rockets and fly away towards the homeland of all banks in Israel.

Q predicted this

>Dude, you should be figure out this one in your own.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

They will say the banks have been hacked and there will be a 48 hour block on all debit cards.
That is the go code. Means you have 48 hours to bunker down or bug out.

It's official. All banks will close as of Monday, March 12, 2018. Any money not withdrawn by then will be confiscated by the state.

your mom gay

source?

my mom's pakistani friend*

kek