What if you die before One Piece ends?

What if you die before One Piece ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

natalie.mu/comic/news/250320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One Piece is ending in 2019.
natalie.mu/comic/news/250320

Dropped it ages ago so I don't really care. I still wanna know what the one piece is and I'm praying it doesn't require catching up on the series.

I sure hope I don't. But it lately seemed to speed up a lot, so good chance I'll read it to the end. Makes me sad thinking there are people that liked One piece and died as it went on. Or just in general people that were reading something ongoing and died without having a conclusion. But then again I guess it's just natural since things don't ever stop. Plus it would be even sadder to not have anything new you enjoy as you are closing on death. I'd rather die while enjoying new things than die sitting on a pile of old stuff I constantly re-read and re-watch.

It 100% is gonna disappoint

I don't know about that. If there's one thing I give Oda credit for, it's his long term planning. It would take a serious lack of foresight to write a series that teases a big, important secret for decades and not have something good planned.

That said, I don't have any particular expectations. I'm just assuming it will be something plot relevant that gets used to win the final battle somehow.

Oh, I'm sure he has something planned. But after 1000+ chapters of build-up, I'm sure it's gonna disappoint everyone after expectations are at their highest.

I'm sure it won't be some stupid "it was the journey that got us here that matters most" nonsense, but it won't blow anyone's mind either.

I'd kill myself

>implying I'm not already dead inside
Yohohoho

I will haunt Oda

Well that'd stop you from feeling stuff when the show finally ends.

He has already said it's not going to be something stupid like that.

>I'm sure it's gonna disappoint everyone after expectations are at their highest.
It's going to disappoint everyone who would look up spoilers to find out what it is when it's revealed. I'm positive it is going to be something plot-heavy and no one other than people caught up with the series will really understand the meaning behind. Apart from the one piece, I'm sure there will be massive amounts of gold and other treasure too.

It's just going to be treasure and the poneglyphs detailing the exact kind of sordid shit the World Nobles did in the blackout century.
The climax of One Piece will be the destruction of the red line (fall of Mariejois onto Fishman Island, Laboon reunites with Brook, creation of All Blue, etc).

I will fucking kill myself.

He also said Sabo was dead

I'd be the One who finds Piece.

>mfw I have 2 years to live

Then I'll be dead.

One Piece is under Reverse Mountain. After gathering the Poneglyphs, you block off the entrances to North, South, East & West Blue, damming Reverse Mountain and revealing the entrance to Raftel beneath the normally gathering rapids atop Reverse Mountain. Once Piece is far under the mountain.
My uncle is Oda's cabin boy.

it's been so hyped up that everyone is going to be mad when the one piece gets revealed

screencap this

I just started watching it. I'm on episode 24. I'm probably going to die before I get through everything that's already out.

Relieved, I stopped following this garbage years ago.

t. Retard

To everybody in this thread, Wan Piss is as good as it's ever been and will only get better. The 20 years of world building is beginning to pay off and it is a substantially better shonen than you think it is.

World building doesn't matter when everything looks like it was drawn by a failed caricaturist with downs. Original art design was better.

Then I'd be dead so not my problem. While that's certainly possible, I think the bigger worry should be of Oda kicking the bucket before it's finished. This seems highly likely looking at his health and work patterns etc

Man how jaded have you become? The art isn't as good as it used to be, but it's still great. Character design is fantastic.

>I left everything I own at Juan's place!

5 years ago or so it would've been a massive loss for me but one piece has been so disappointing after timeskip that i just stopped caring