Urahara

Super-silly story, diabeetus-inducing colors, eyelashes that you normally only find attached to Bulgarian heavyweight lifters.

And still it's gonna be AOTS. You just know it.

Apart from the background art it looks incredibly amateurish. Pass.

Crunchyroll's a producer and it fucking shows.

this show felt super slow, they should've made it short form

This would have been good as a short. As a full length TV series it's bad.

Loved the first episode.

I was strangely fascinated by the onslaught of non-sequiturs in the writing.

So we can all agree that Rito > Kotoko > Mari, right?

I enjoyed it but I agree with this.

How is it even slow? I found I could even catch up with what they were doing. There was just too much stuff going on in the screen. Perhaps if you just read the subs it would be indeed slow because the plot was non sequitur.

I want to eat her boots

I like the art style. The characters were off model a lot. Barely animated. The writing is somewhere between bad and serviceable.

I enjoyed the style and backgrounds but the animation and writing are a bit lacking. I hope it improves; I don't want to end up dropping this.

>Rito > Kotoko > Mari
Spot on. None of them are bad however. ~n desu no is already irritating.

people were saying it didnt have much for animation but i barely noticed a problem with that. It's just so fucking cute and there were scenes like when Mari is introduced and she's jamming out to the bgm in front of a mirror and it basically tells you everything about her character.

It only took 1 episode to find out who is best.

The others are nice too

I thought Kotoko was a retard, but she actually has a decent brain.

Cute Bulgarian heavyweight lifters anime when?

great camera work, too bad its shit

How does her tail work?

ded

It was pretty bad. Something just feels completely off but I can't really describe it and the characters weren't particularly interesting

WE

desu na

Because people think sakuga is the only form of animation.

Its shit.

I'm glad that he finally got to make an anime.

Even still scenes don't look good. The director clearly doesn't know what the rule of thirds is.

When does this air? It doesn't quite feel like a kid's show, but also doesn't feel like something an adult would want to watch.

I wanted to like this show for the cute girls but it is shit.
Why does the blonde bitch explain everything?
Why does Mari have to reply "I can not" to everything?
They are nothing but one-dimensional characters taken from the worst of cliche threads, the director deserves to kill himself because there's nothing to save from this show besides cute Mari pictures.

It's cute, I would have loved this as a short, it's cute but kinda dry, I'll keep watching it though, I'm a sucker for weird settings.

mari has a bazooka that yields donut explosions, nobody can top that