We whites deserve the genocide

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fracist-south-african-political-leader-julius-malema-go-white-man-cutting-throat-whiteness%2F

The south african genocide is actually a good thing. Its karma for us. We killed and raped millions of people simply because we are racist. Ask the native americans. This karma is a long time coming. Maybe us whites will stop being so racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ErLB5Ep55G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should stop being so racist and this wont happen to us again.

>Armenian subhuman = white
eh try again

Also we should loan our wives to BBC. That will show the blacks that we are subservient to them so they do not hurt us. As we are weak and they are strong and have hung cocks.

Yes we are white. We are also responsible for the worst genocides in history.

turk spotted

>us whites

Also america slavery was by far the worst slavery know to man. This is why we should allow our women to become BBC sex slaves for blacks with hung cocks.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ErLB5Ep55G

I am definitely white and not jewish. Although i wish i was black. That way I would not be a colonizer and a racist Pos. Thank god I let my wife fuck mutiple black men to show the world that even though I am white i am not a racist.

Thats right you dirtbag crakkers You deserve this. You are the white devils Kill all whites

Nothing was funnier than watching the honkies jump from the twin towers. it still makes me laugh

based

Thats right give up your wives you racist crakkkers. They all lvoe the black dick anyways. You shoudl see what i do to these whtie hoes nigga. Slap them, facefuck, bring my niggas over for a bukkake niggas.White hoes anit shit nigga

But you wife them hoes.

You honkies are pussy as hell

Kill all whites

I hope the niggers have fun raping your wife and kids, I'll have fun picking them off.

You're not white. Stop talking shit faggot

Stop fuck g calling it "genocide" you retards. Genetic mixture has been happening since humans began fucking each other. It's good for our species.

Inb4 "muh iq"....that's already debunked bullshit.

Fuck off kike

Yea your women love to be our sex slaves nigga.
They love to wear a leash and drink water from a toeilt bowl nigga
I stick the plunger up their ass while they do it

Then i pee on them nigga

White toielt whores nigga

Thats your wife nigga, your sister and your mother

Hello fellow white person I too am white.

>settle in a new untouched land
>natives don't care, they did nothing wit it
>become independently successful
>suddenly all the kaffir Bantu start pouring in
>bix nood mufugga this ours now
Hmmm.

Do you even know what's going on in SA, you fucking mong? Of course not, you're a filthy disgusting degenerate. Neck yourself.

I am actually white. I am also very weak. I have a small cock and I can not fight. Thats is why I let hung black men fuck my wife. That way they are cool with me and do not hurt my racist colonizer ass.

We all do deserve death but please do not kill us hung black man with amazing sexual powers. Please use and abuse my wife.

If karma is real, why aren't mosquitoes paying for the billions of niggers they have killed throughout history? Most niggers were captured slaves sold by western african kingdoms that were arab admixture. Semitic religions don't deem the owning of slaves as immoral. As european colonialism took root in africa, it actually improved the quality of niggers there. Then when the low i.q. apes were nonsensically deemed equal to whites, they were given representation in their white governments, and soon democracy was shown to be a bad idea in areas saturated with primitive peoples.

Niggers love white people, they drive german cars, masturbate to white women, enjoy swiss wrist watches, vote in greek governments, and play white sports.
If black lives mattered, why did the second sudanese civil war happy, or the liberian civil war? Why do blacks cannibalize each other like chimpanzees?

Please black man fuck my wife. Do not hurt me. Since i am white i am actually very weak and i can not fight. Also my cock is very small.

no. fuck you kanye. those south africans need to pay for fucking with white people. every one who doesnt go save them isnt white anymore

i am white. Which is why i think what is happening in SA is a good thing. Us whites need to wake up and stop being racist.
LET BBC FUCK YOUR WIVES

This

Fuck american whites slavery was there fault

all whites should be like this guy. He knows he is a pussy and a racist crakkker. But he is giving up his wife for us to use.

kanye west is a straight up subhuman holy shit

Whos side are you are. Kill all whites

Let's not forget that is white people who fought and died for niggers to be free, because democrats need more welfare voters. That white missionaries actually take the time to risk getting killed are infected with disease to teach little niggers to read on the African continent. That it's white governments that grant starving niggers food aid to fuck another day. Yeah, fuck white people because they never killed as many niggers as niggers have killed niggers in the entire history of the world.

Daily reminder.

Media is misrepresentating the numbers again. The average person still dates within their race and most white women are still afraid of blacks.

>we whites
>us.gif

While some western european nations did unspeakable horrors to the savage natives, there are plenty of white countries who did literally nothing wrong.

Actually whites give blacks thr bible to enslave them mentially. It also tells them that they have to give ten % of there income to the white man.

Christianity is also very racist. Thats why there are black and white churchs and they rarley mix.

It's wonderful that in modern times a woman can get fucked on camera and make not just herself but her whole family worldwide famous as a result

All whites are racist and have tiny cocks.

Hurt whitey
Most niggas have fucked a white ho
Most of us have fucked a white ho that had a white bf

explain that honkey doodle dandy

All whites are evil
That is why they are called white devils

What the fuck i dont want to read the white mans bible

Thats cuase whtie hoes love BBC

Nigga i slap hoes while i fuck thema dn choke them out
I cum on their face
I call them a bitch a BBC whore to their face

They love the shit always have thats why so many slave masters got cheated on

This why the fuck is there a white church and a black church

Cause whites are racist asf. Its a good thing though I dont want my kids to be raped by a white pastor

>Whites gave blacks the Bible
>Ignores who gave Whites the Bible

Really nullifies the neurons

Christian money goes to Africa so the families can have 4-6 kids each

Boy that kid is going to be pissed she will never be as hot as her white mother... probably will end up murdering her.

You're right, we shouldn't tax people because giving niggers EBT cards and subsidized housing only makes laziness. Blacks should convert to islam and lick the toes of their arab overlords as they did for centuries because they never teach you that in ZOG education. That during the second-sudanese civil war that muslim niggers torched christian nigger villages and made young niggers march across desert where they were forced to eat each other. Let's blame whitey for all of that.

t. Schlomo Sandberg

damn i wish i was a kardashian chick instead of being a fucking white male

Kill yourself, kike.

sage

They also brianwash the blacks into thinking that only whites were created in gods image. And only whites goto heaven

MORE INFO ON SOUTH AFRICA

MORE INFO ON SOUTH AFRICA

because easy mode?

if that was true than blacks wouldn't be some of the most ardent christians

Sage

I don't think whites deserve it, but white people have done some real horrific shit in the past, especially regarding the native americans. I just can't really feel sympathy for white people, karma is a bitch.

It could happen again leaf. Up north maybe?

this.

Get out of Canada pajeet!
Bramladesh will be cleansed with fire.

MIGRATE

MIGRATE

>us whites

Well the info is that us whites are evil
and racist. Our race deserves this.

that’s because they do not know thy are being used

why dont we let blacks into our churches?

that is our fault because we did not stop it.

I am white

>genocide

As if raising a family is horrible as being gassed, burned into an oven, exterminated, sterilized etc...

OP is correct
Whiteness is a degenerate and inferior trait that evolved in response to vitamin D deficiency among the snow tribes of the north (basically it's a mild form of cave albinism). It has no selective advantage outside of that environment, and in this age of vitamin supplements and ozone depletion it's actually detrimental. Western civilization was created by swarthy Mediterraneans and imposed on the culturally and technologically inferior northerners at swordpoint. Darwin has spoken.

Im not white.
But how the fuck does something your ancestor did have any correlation to what you did?
Why should I be paying taxes to welfare as form of reparations to the black community when I didn’t fucking enslave them, neither did any white person in the past 100 years.
This makes absolute zero sense.
Why are whites even guilty of what their ancestors (shit I’m sure most whites aren’t even blood related to slave owners) did ?
Who the fuck cares, the wealth amassed by them may come from ill means but shit every rich man and family has amassed wealth in ill gotten ways. One man making money means one man losing money.
This is the mental problem of the white people. Trying to take responsibility for shit they never did.

t. Pastanigger

Democracy was a mistake, Catholicism was a mistake, bringing Africans out of Africa was a mistake. Thanks Meds :^) You sure taught us well.

Cause they use WHITE LIES to trick dumb blacks to be there slaves in heaven.

Thats why i dont care when you crakkkers die

That attack in NYC was funny as shit

You benefit from the shit.

>I'm not white
>You benefit from it

Lrn 2 reed

YOU DONT SPEAK FOR ME BITCH NIGGER I'M ON CRUISE CONTROL IN THIS WORLD WHITE IS RIGHT YOU DONT LIKE IT GO BACK TO WAKANDA BITCH NIGGA

Only non-racists get into heaven. Good shit.

Blacks sold their own fellow tribesmen to the slave traders.

Read some history before saying stupidities: the Arabas were actually the founders of slavery routes in Africa, and were a great deal more cruel than the Europeans that followed them.

All in all, I see there are many sexually insecure black people here. It seems they need to say "BBC" all the time to feel better for their own inellectual, cultural and genetical inferiority. How funny that these apes think they have something to offer to the world; even common monkeys in zoos are funnier to see.

>Yes we are white. We are also responsible for the worst genocides in history
I'm white, too, but never killed anyone. I'm not responsible for what my ancensters did (and they clearly didn't kill someone).

k a r m a

Lmfao you serious? Karma? History is written by the victor.

Nice b8 tho

sage

it really does show how many women have a complete lack of foresight. they should at least have the instinct to stay away from jungle people. i guess whites have become far too domesticated.

Heaven is not real. It was made up by whites to control blacks.

By your logic Arabs and Turks deserve it even more, as their slavery lasted longer and is estimated to have caused more victims.

Almost all people have committed horrible acts at some point in history. To think that justifies anything is the simplest and most primitive idea of morality. Only a simple fool would say such a thing.

Then why do you fly the Nazi flag?

They do fuck them too

See
Christianity is foreign to Europe, Europeans were fed the same shit, the difference is (((they))) could blend in easier in Europe.

You people are mad, everyone has noticed the change in direction of alot of your bait threads because of the femin virus generals.

I see so much wrong info here that I wanna cry...
Do you guys think that white people created slavery or some stupid shit like that?
No, the word slave derives from the word slavic. And i guess you guys can already guess that slavs are white.
Slavery has existed since the first civilization which is either mesopotamia (middle east) or Kenya (africa), scholars keep arguing which one was first but thus far they believe mesopotamia was.
So whites were the first slaves, who were coincidentally also sold off by vikings (just like blacks sold their own people to whites) etc to eqypt and ottoman empire. Then you can count black moors and mongolians who did their fair share of conquest in europe. It's been everywhere, only difference has been that who ever is the strongest will have the most power and somehow whites became powerful in the past and during that time we also started writing things more down hence people have the idea that whites somehow came up with it like most of you think, cuz you're uneducated.

And bonus points: Native Americans had slaves too and they specifically fought back in giving them up until whiteys made them. This in turn freed the slaves in most of the reserves but natives refused to give them native american citizenship and since they were in the reserves they weren't american citizens either. Natives screwed over blacks.

Fuck blacks did too benefit from slavery. It was you and arabs who invented it after all. Hence the word slave derives from slavic. Literally you guys talk about karma when whites were the first slaves and then slaved you back. That's what's real irony here.

>we
>us

Tell you what shitskin, why don't you stop using all of the things that the white man gave you, not before thanking us for building why you couldn't of course, and then go and murder a load of niggers (as if I need to tell you to do what comes naturally) for all of the shit niggers have done to whites

Who's we? Speak for yourself. White isn't one race you fucktard

And surely niggers deserve to die because they're subhuman animals that constantly commit crimes against literally every other race, and unlike any other race they rarely produce something of value

I don't it would be a smart choice but maybe whites would stop having that white guilt and trying to play god by helping all these countries all the damn time.

Sauce on this?

>explain that honkey doodle dandy
They were fat, ugly or intoxicated.
Maybe you guys raped them?

Niggers and white cuckolds can't do shit.

GO HERE

GO HERE

I think white couples are still going exist. I'm a blonde blue eyed woman, who's not into other guys except whites. Not all white women prefer blacks just saying.

At wort, whites will turn out like jews, we will lose percentages but never die out.