archive.is/Fv6ls

Populist surge prompts political deadlock [English]
archive.is/FxAqk

Populism is not going away anytime soon [English]
archive.is/IgXQl

USA political analist: "This is the end of globalism" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/qAT2T

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Senegalese killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
uloz.to/!t5xaDFo4Vum7/send-7-3-2018-small-rar
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/matteo-salvini-could-be-western-europes-first-far-right-leader-since-1945/2018/03/06/2d3dea36-2097-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_story.html?utm_term=.3d25e6dd01f4
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
nextquotidiano.it/bufala-soros-lega-movimento-5-stelle/
nextquotidiano.it/lorenzo-fioramonti-m5s-soros-rothschild/
thelocal.it/20180307/italy-election-five-star-movement-coalition-with-the-left
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

Legend
Orange = Bernie Sanders-tier
Red = Centrist Macron-tier (Globalist coalition)
Yellow = Populist Trump-tier
Blue = Sup Forums incarnate (Right-wing coalition)

uloz.to/!t5xaDFo4Vum7/send-7-3-2018-small-rar

password is surname of god of racewar and our 4 digits "secret" code. no big letters or spaces.

all my memes are there. enjoy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

EXPLICAMO ESTO ITALIANOS!!!!!

>Sup Forums incarnate
depends
see NcI and most of FI

>Come on. It is awesome. Salvini use his black dude to fuel fire and mine more leftist salt. From now he can allways say. We are not racist. We are just against illegal immigration. It is not possible to unload million blacks here and expecting we would take care of them.

So you're fine with one million pajeets with STEM? Because that's how you get millions of pajeets.
4d chessers civicucks and boomers are our disgrace.

you already asked previous thread...

Average Northern Italian.

You cant be racist if you elect the first nigger (anti-nigger) senator of Italy.

So, will Lega Nord's guy (Salvini?) be prime minister? His chances?

better an anti immigration nigger that will kick them out than a pro immigration white leftist that will bring in a million niggers

But Kek blessed my post.

You realise I'm only doing this for (you)s right?

Patriotic (aka civic nationalist) party elects his "based" pet of choice. Disgraceful to any self respecting nationalist, but to be expected.

My biggest pet peeve is that he's real life grug posting.

We're not sure, its a mess thanks to the retarded electoral law made by globalists to try to stop "populists" half a year ago.

I was basically calling you out on that, saying you already asked and had answers
but have another (you)
try not to overdose

Finally someone who noticed the stupidity of Salvini by using that useless negro.

He's just gonna normalize niggers now. It's normal to have niggers as long as they vote Lega, fuck no.

That only leaves us with Fratelli d'Italia even if they still have that North African shit but he isn't in the Parliament at least.

How'd the election go?

Don't fall dor the BASED™ non white meme
UK and USA fell for it and now look ar us

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.

OH MY GOD.

Is this really true???

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/matteo-salvini-could-be-western-europes-first-far-right-leader-since-1945/2018/03/06/2d3dea36-2097-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_story.html?utm_term=.3d25e6dd01f4

Please tell me he's going to be prime minister. POR FAVOR!!!

THE STARS ARE ALIGNING!!!!

And here is a (you) for you ;)

>tfw Lega likes more dindus than south italians

Thank God Salvini realized that this kind of political acumen gets you nowhere and molded lega into something more likable

"""far right"""
WAPO is on drugs again

to be honest. Lega is playing their cards perfectly. They obviously put the nigger senator there intentionally so they can't be called racist. If you guys honestly pull this off i'll be so so so proud of my 30% Italian DNA.

>But I am racist and I don't want the negro. I've heard him talk and he can barely speak Italian. He doesn't know shit about the country, how to improve it, nothing. He's incompetent.
Do you really believe a negro can manage a country? Just look at fucking Africa.

Obviously that he's just a puppet but he's still gonna be paid by Italian taxes ffs and it makes me pretty mad. I'm not gonna vote Lega ever again tbqh and will instead vote for Fratelli d'Italia or Brothers of Italy.

He is just chess move on board. I understand you do not want him in italian goverment. I would not want him here too. Only if based samurai use him same way as Salvini. I am sure he is not usefull and not exactly genious, but. It is worth as shield against muh racist nazi Lega.

To be honest, they're as far right as what you're going to get. Until you get an actual fascist party, what do you expect?

It always starts with Italy

I wish Anchovy's milkers were that big.

I want to creampie Anchovy!!!

ma non capisci, è il meme che non sapevamo di aver bisogno, vedremo a lungo termine come andrà ma io mi sto già sbregando dal ridere, ovvio è un negro ed è un fantoccio da usare, appunto, conoscendo l'idiozia del popolo italiano funzionerà, 5-6 anni fa la Lega e Salvini erano un puro meme, vedi adesso a che punto è arrivata, è diventata la via di mezzo moderata e giustificata di esistere dell'estrema destra, con delle tattiche semplici, idiote, populiste (non ai livelli di m5s che vanno dove porta il vento della lamentela di moda), talmente stupide e adatte a un popolo di imbecilli che funziona, hanno eliminato quasi definitivamente la sinistra così

I know but retards here have already fallen for it. They don't even realize how stupid the idea is and how at the same time it makes Salvini look weak. A lot of people will think that he put that negro there only to show that he's not racist.
He should have owned it and chosen a competent person not that negro.
That negro can't even speak Italian ffs, doesn't know anything about Italy, on tv has never suggested anything to do for Italy, nothing. He's useless and it's obvious that he's gonna be a puppet.

Old daya were so much simpler
>post ww1 liberal gov collapses
>Mussolini marches on Rome
>Vittoro Emanuelle is like, lol fuck it, you are the prime memester now

We praise nords here, but let's be honest. It's the Italians and Greeks who do all the heavy lifting.

Napoleon? Italian
Columbus? Italian.

I'm just grateful they let us take the W :)

Gay
He should be sent back to his African shithole

> gimme reddito di cittadinanza.

>Lega is playing their cards perfectly.
>so they can't be called racist

If lega accept blacks, than everyone else should.

>Blue = Sup Forums incarnate
If you want to believe your own bullshit fine, but can you please stop spreading fake news? Blue is kinda like the GOP in America: a big alliance that encapsulate a bit of everything that could be labeled right wing. They're not /our guys/ by any stretch of the imagination: not all are against the EU, or even against the €, and while they are all against mass migration (almost) none are real nationalist (aka ethnonationalist in newspeak), at least not in public.

I'm glad they won, like I was glad Trump won. But I never deluded myself into thinking they were Sup Forums incarnate.

Fatti curare, sei paranoico.

Italian food is fucking HHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGG tier

>It is worth as shield against muh racist nazi Lega.
Not really. A lot of people will see through it and just say that he's there just so Salvini doesn't appear racist especially when people will realize that the nigger is incompetent and doesn't know shit.

Why the fuck don't you seperate Terentino from Sud Tyrol?

Italy would be better with out Germ Men cucks...
And I'd like to analyse the results in Terentino and in Southern Austria...

>to be honest. Lega is playing their cards perfectly. They obviously put the nigger senator there intentionally so they can't be called racist.

Why stop at one? Why not a dozen or one hundred?
Surely they'll stop calling you racist after you replace your party and your country with BASED™ migrants, you don't want to be called racist don't you?

If there was ever a competent king in Italy, name it.

They're not accepting blacks you nigger. They're making it so nobody can call them racist. Do you really believe they want niggers in Italy? YOU EITHER FUCKING VOTE FOR CASA POUND OR YOU GET LEGA. CHOOSE FAGGOT

CHOOSE YOU FUCKING ITALIAN PASTA NIGGER

CASA POUND OR LEGA. YOU CHOSE LEGA. NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

Vittorio Emmanuele II?

memetic warfare, the tablets of destiny

>he put that negro there only to show that he's not racist.

Isn't he the one who is married to some Moroccan whore, albeit hot?

I am not saying i would do same move. But Salvini did this and i can understand why. Europe is few years from death. If you have good immigration policy you should not be afraid of pajeets. Just make laws hard enough so they can't become citizens. What is real danger now is invasion of niggers who do not give a fuck about laws and want to get free money in germany, UK, Sweden and France. Honestly. Keep your country racist as possible and they will not come. Here we thread gypsies as second class citizens.

I know it sucks but... everything that is hapen in Europe in last 10 years sucks. I think that Salvini should use this card better way. If he wanted to use based nigga. But whatever. At this point we are done in 2 decades anyway so realy doean't matter that much. We have half black news reporter here since 1990. And niggers did not flood us.

Solo grazie a Salvini e l'uso della rete. Poi Salvini apposta usò parole forti così lo chiamavano in tv e si scriveva sui giornali sempre sulle stronzate che diceva. Non certo perché alla gente la Lega piace. Se Salvini scomparisse, la Lega non esisterebbe più e si ritornerebbe al solito 3-4%.

La sinistra non è stata eliminata. Voi siete ritardati come i sinistroidi. Non sognate l'utopia che non esiste e tenete le gambe salde sulla terra. Questo per la sinistra è solo una battaglia persa ma non la guerra, un passo indietro temporaneo. Poi in Italia perde sempre consenso colui che guida il paese e non è niente di nuovo.
Usando quel negro invece Salvini aprirà la porta della sinistra, vedrai. La sinistra può anche usarlo dicendo che gli immigrati sono buoni, amano l'Italia e capaci basta guardare il negro della Lega.

>current year
>fearing the world '''RACIST'''

Google "cozido à portuguesa". Lel
Whenever we go to Italy, we starve...

I see this as a low act, cowardly placed a gorilla in front of him to protect himself from bunch of chimpanzees.

At least in Naples globalists/leftists are completely annihilated (PD 12%, +Soros 1%, LeU 3%) good luck in recover from this bloodbath. They even managed in electing a Lega deputy.

No, that's Grillo I think. I don't know who married that negro.

>cozido à portuguesa
Also looks great but no reason to stop eating Italian food breh

Lmao sure.

the other one is better

Sup Forums was smarter back then
it's a fucking 18% approval, if they want to grow they cannot go full 14/88
they did it for 30 years and they always had a 5% at best
you can't just reinvent your culture out of thin air, especially when you get bombarded by foreign propaganda 24/7

Ricordati il paese in cui vivi, ragionamenti cosi complessi non fanno parte della mentalità del votante medio over 40, se fosse per me revocherei la cittadinanza ai milioni di rumeni e albanesi in italia, che sono quasi peggio 700mila negri clandestini che a loro volta sono meno peggio del nemico principale della civiltà: i musulmani, principalmente nord africani

If he wasn't competent he wouldn't be able to unify Italy into one nation.

Yeah, way better.

Thank you, someone that gets it. I was going crazy in the other threads dealing with the imbeciles here who believe their own bullshit.

E poi chiami gli altri paranoici. Un negro non cambia un cazzo a livello demografico, il problema sono i 600mila clandestini di merda che ci sono arrivati negli ultimi anni. Prima di negri se ne vedevano giusto un paio in estate a vendere le solite cianfrusaglie e a nessuno fregava un cazzo.
Esiste una via di mezzo tra il nazionalismo civico all'americana (completamente stupido a mio parere) e il volere gasare ogni singolo negro

It is obvious bait. I know. All he has to do is show there once per week and not talk much.
Since whole right coalition can go to hell pretty easily, i realy don't care much about this move. Sucks to have nigger anywhere. But if he is part of Lega for 20 years so what? Show him on camera for few public stunts and that is all. Doesn't look like Salvini found him on street.

I like Italian food. But we rarely find meat in it. It's all about pasta... That's my only problem...

Problem is that /ita/pol is a small community and we get easily flooded by newfags from reddit facebook twitter.

Lets be honest, I think a dude like him in France or north Europe will be arrested for hate speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

D'accordo sui mussulmani ma i negri non sono lontano, guarda tutti i paesi americani o i paesi africani.
Quelli dell'est al massimo rubano ma non distruggono paesi interi come fanno i mussulmani e africani.
Più facile gestire ladri che persone che ti distruggono dall'interno.

ahh right I get it. Yeah nothing better than a good piece of high quality Mediterranean meat HHNNNGGG

>globalists/leftists are completely annihilated
>5 soros won
delusional terrone

Ma non capisci, dio mio. Certo che cambia molto. Si comincia da un negro. Ci sono infatti sempre più negri nella Lega e anche in altri partiti. Ormai negri anche in tv, dove cazzo vivi. La situazione si sta normalizzando.
Quel negro è inutile comunque, se non lo usava avrebbe ricevuto lo stesso consenso. Così facendo forse non ne perderà ma sicuramente non lo appoggerò mai più perché i negri e mussulmani sanno solo come distruggere e sono incapaci.

checked

>arrested for hate speech
Which is pure bullshit. No such thing as hate speech.

I don't approve, man. He's gonna be paid from Italian money just so Salvini doesn't appear racist.
I want competent people in my Parliament and thought for once Lega will bring better people but instead Salvini is trying to play stupid 4d chess for his feelings.

At least now they will be obliged to take a side so next time they cant jew anyone anymore.

vota chi ti pare. Non lamentarti poi se votando micro partiti del cavolo stile casapound ci si ritrova governati da una coalizione 5 stelle/PD, con tanto di confini aperti e ius soli

How many minutes ago you find this site?

user that's fake news!
Haven't you read ne(((X)))t?
Stop worrying about rich jewish people with a lot of power ;)

nextquotidiano.it/bufala-soros-lega-movimento-5-stelle/

nextquotidiano.it/lorenzo-fioramonti-m5s-soros-rothschild/

Lòl, voi ultrafascigaseveryone non capite che l'essere umano, negro o terrone che sia, non ha un alveare al posto del cervello.
Ci sono negri che si possono benissimo supportare.

Let's back back to the real drama.

Rumors of M5S reaching out to PD intensify...

thelocal.it/20180307/italy-election-five-star-movement-coalition-with-the-left

Hai ragione, ma qui arriva il mio punto, come attui una pulizia del genere in una maniera socialmente accettata e politically correct? B8ando con un fantoccio e distraendo l'opinione pubblica facendo scannare la gente comune tra di loro discutendo sul fatto che sia appunto una pura strumentalizzazione, se la gente parla di strumentalizzazione in automatico diventa razzista/intollerante, dicendo che una persona di colore non può fare parte della lega e qui il boom mediatico di complottismo, nel frattempo si attuano le espulsioni sotto "guida" del nostro amico negro, cosa che al momento è quasi impossibile grazie alle ((normative europee)).
Mentre nonostante le cazzate la posizione di salvini come quella della meloni e estrema destra sull'islam rimangono invariate

If they take a side its good, I'm only pissed off about them because they steal right wing voters.

A certo perché dovrei votare un partito di Salvini che si dimostra debole e spinge negri incompetenti in Parlamento, cazzo che vittoria.

>Rumors of M5S reaching out to PD intensify...
PD is the only party with enough seats to support a government. Where do you think LEGA+FI are going to take their votes?

"Years of Lead" when?

Tu non capisci come funziona la genetica. Anche se un negro è intelligente i suoi figli probabilmente non lo saranno.
L'Europa non è un continente per negri.

Isn’t like one of the far rights integration or immigration minister or senator literally a nigger?

Maybe if soccer teams did not invite chimps to national teams and our music charts did not sucking 50cent dick, i would agree. But obviosly we already cross that point of BASED™ nigga since Eddie Murphy get popular with his Bevery Hills cop and Blade was best superhero movie for 15 years. Only thing tha can fix this is racewar today. But at least salvini try to deport illegals and ban NGO. He simply can't go and start hailing with swastika flag in background. Yes. That would be solution we realy need now but it is not possible. Not yet. We are already fucked up. Until people did not start to go full Traini in masses, we are not cleaning europe.

Adesso stai cadendo tu in ragionamenti che la persona comune non fa. A nessuno fregherà della strumentalizzazione ma lo useranno in altri modi.

if years of lead start again the last ones will be forgotten pretty easly.
btw if it will happen i'm ready

Its an uncle Tom Still bad because I didnt give a fuck when they call me racist or xenophobic but i dont know the "internal rules" of politics.

You think that a lot of FI votes went to M5S?

What I mean is: I don't acknowledge this hate speech bullcrap.
Speech is not fucking violence, and everyone thinking so is a double niggerfaggot

Not only FI also Lega and FdI. M5S and Lega-FdI share the same electorate (an analist showed the number today in tv). Thats why I'm mad, they literally used a jew tactic of "we're not left nor right" to steal votes from everyone.

I get it. Too bad 70% of parliament are traitors and idiots already and you already paying money to keep illegal niggers in your country. But Salvini can get kicked out anyway so it is not that big problem. If one nigger on parliament would be worth 100 000 deported niggers and no more NGO, it would be good deal. Your taxes go to total bullshit anyway. Same like in whole EU.