Politicians - Who Controls Them, Really?

In this picture, we have the most enigmatic family that few people even know about. The Maxwells. They have been associated with powerful people around the world, including the British royal family and US politicians.

Papa Maxwell: scammed 1 billion dollars from a retirement fund and "fell of his boat". Linked to pedogate as being the man behind a ring of underage sex trafficking and spy ring to collect dirt on politicians in the UK.

Ghislaine Maxwell> Moved to the USA and introduced Epstein to Prince Andrew. She ran another sex/spy ring for a foreign agency. She became a Manhattan socialite. She was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding and was good friends with Donald Trump.

She is believed to have so much dirt on so many politicians that even after she was identified as Epstein's right hand lady, she never was charged or investigated.
This snake is one of the key players controlling the western world's politicians and business men for america's greatest ally.

Yet, I ask you Sup Forums, why do I never see a mention of these people and their role in taking over and usurping the world's political figures?
Two if the most important figures in pedogate are ignored...

Here is an interesting article:
veteranstoday.com/2018/01/28/trumps-ties-to-mossad-cia-pedophile-ring/

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-investigation-trump-acosta-epstein-pedophile-plea-deal/
youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w
hooktube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who says they are ignored. she was complicit in the epstein egg shape penis boy. so everything he knows she knows + she used to fix them girls. she has the dirt. her dad i dunno tho

her dad ran a larger sex/spy network than epstein and the franklin scandal. He was a businessman that robbed more than 1 billion dollars from pension funds before falling off his boat...named Lady Ghislaine AHHAHAHAHA not even joking.

His body was never found, they say he faked his own death. His daughter got mad money from his death and moved the operation to the USA.

She is the person that recruited underage girls from Trump's Mar-o-Lago, yet she was never banned from the resort, never was charged or investigated.

If you did not know about Papa, you missed a HUGE piece of the pie.

Now that we know about Maxwell..let us look at Roy Cohn, lawyer and mentor to trump:

Roy Cohn has been linked to:
1. The Franklin child abuse ring cover up in Omaha
2. The Dutroux child abuse ring affair in Belgium
3. The CIA's fascist stay-behind Gladio false flag terrorist groups
4. The running of the CIA's child abuse rings.

"Cohn was a good friend of Craig Spence and together with top CIA and Army men, as well as politicians and businessmen, he once threw his birthday party at Spence's house.
"Spence was later investigated for running a CIA-sanctioned homosexual and pedophile entrapment ring at his house with operations going straight up to the White House.
"Within several months Spence committed suicide while the records of the investigation were sealed...

i had more focus on the epstein side of the gate did not so much about her. do you know anything about his lawsuits still pending ?

Acosta gave an unheard of plea deal to Epstein, this stopped all investigations into the clients and network of Epstein. Trump was not only named as a witness but was being investigated for raping a 14 year old girl. You can read about it here:
veteranstoday.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-investigation-trump-acosta-epstein-pedophile-plea-deal/

To give you an idea...Acosta was later given a job in the Trump administration.

Epstein got less than 1 year in prison (thanks to the Acosta deal) and only needed to go to prison at night time.

And then of course you have the 9-11 link to mossad/trump and silverstein:

youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w
Trump on 911...saying bombs and planes needed to take down to tower...called Silverstein his good friend

hooktube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
2 days later, Trump becomes the first person to give the official bullshit narrative...jet fuel + 1600 degrees....

This gave Trump the right to the presidency.
Notice on how BOTH interviews, the Trump presidency is mentioned

Also note how Trump is asked the specific questions to set up the narratives, push his candidacy AND both interviews are supposed to be impromptu interviews

that girl in the alleged case made it all up that trump fucked her

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

(((dailymail))) is pro royal family. They also created the flase narrative about Andrew and Epstein not being good friends, tried to bury the link between Charles and Savile and Charles and Rolf Harris.

In each case, they claim the royals had no idea, although MI5 and MI6 had several cases on Epstein/Savile and Harris

dailymail is a dish rag

Also, this case you mention was blocked by the Epstein plea deal. Acosta set it up...threw everything in the trash

He later got a job in the Trump administration

whatever you may think about the dailymail in this case she did drop the case and in the video she comes up as a total whacko.

Jews dumbass

her lawyer is still pushing her case.

I would like to see what you would look like if somebody put you in a sex ring. You think you would be normal?
Yesterday's post about the lithuanian sex scandal should be a lesson to you that the press and the system does not help the victims.

I am aware, they all have links to Mossad

dont play the feelings card whenever someone disagrees. you choose to believe her. and i do not. the rest of the epstein case is however corroborated with for me convincing evidence.

Doesnt trump have suggestive pics with Ivanka

Bump

Yeah as usual we can't see the forest because of the trees.

Bump

Ghislaine Maxwell was spotted along with the Podesta brothers in Portugal kidnapping Madeleine McCann.

Look it up