MINNESOTA HAPPENING

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/03/07/walkout-student-protest-gun-violence/

>Hundreds of St. Paul students descended on the Capitol Wednesday to protest gun violence three weeks after the shooting in Parkland, Florida.
>According to a Facebook event post, the St. Paul students planned to meet fellow demonstrating students from across the state at the Capitol.
Fuckkk boys, high schoolers are gonna take away our constitutional rights.

>defeated by high schoolers

Whoa I didn't realize the people in the capitol were the ones committing school shootings.

who are these kids that don't admire school shooters?

>take guns away from respective people
>criminals still have their guns
>government still has their guns
Why can't the masses understand they are literally fighting a battle that's gonna fuck their shit in and out and sideways?

Holy god the 56 percent is powerful in this one

Uncanny resemblance

Looks like a Mass Effect character

Wow, they must be really committed. Imagine what it would take to make some students skip class

I might be wrong but can public school teachers (public servants) organize political activities?

Holy shit the Minnesota capitol building is lovely!

We’re going to be the next boomers though

Hope all these faggots get frostbite

>tfw my school just hosted a gun show a few weeks ago

>having a march
>in march
far out bro

Going at the rate we are, you won't even be alive probably.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY ARE PEOPLE SO RETARDED WHY DO THEY KEEP PUSHING THIS SHIT FUCK OFF OR GET SHOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A large gathering of people
Sounds like just the right place for a shooting

Isnt Minnesota where that guy got chased 4 blocks then non-lethaly shot 4 rioters trying to kill him? Then instead of putting him in charge of teaching cops how not kill people they put him in jail for saving his own life.

The smaller they are, the harder i ball

Someone should set off some firecrackers. Watch the crowd scatter

>using kids to attack our rights
These faggots need to hang

where's the lie?

Oh is this the based Generation Z that everyone keeps talking about?

Oh fuck they aren't based.

I'm here.
I'll do anything for trips.

- that dome it sorta looks like the castle here

This reminds me of that time my college had a protest. The teachers let us out early. Things were supposed to get violent. Unfortunately, things were peaceful. I was that one guy with a USA mask sitting on a bench as they marched in a circle. I was really looking forward to stabbing a Blm faggot or a hippie.

these faggots aren't getting this on their own - this generation is the most thoughtless, vapid, empty headed waste of space ever produced. follow the emails/facebook/twitter of the organizer of this shit and figure out who's putting this shit in these kids' heads

Write a sign that says:

>take guns away from respective people
>criminals still have their guns
>government still has their guns
Why can't the masses understand they are literally fighting a battle that's gonna fuck their shit in and out and sideways?

>I'll do anything for trips.

THIS

Police blocked the streets, no cars coming in

Why don't they just ban public school instead? All it does is expose otherwise good hearted people to disgusting others who want to get them on drugs and ruin their lives.

Pretty sure this is illegal. I have the same question because my kid's school is trying to organize this same bullshit.

There is something in the air. I can't quite pinpoint it but....something..