Boruto

Why they are so cute? Who's gonna be the lucky guy training them?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65172063
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64210964
tumblr.com/search/anti-studio-pierrot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be Toneri of course

Probably that one guy that one was in Konohamaru's team.

I'm going to be laughing if Metal gets saddled with his old man for his sensei.

I'm so excited for this team.

Filler Jounin #167

>Probably that one guy that one was in Konohamaru's team.
Since he is gay, should he be in charge of the all-men team or the all-female one?

MAXIMUM KEK
I'll be laughing my ass if he is really gay.
But I can already see it now, he will die if homo. Japan still loves tragic homo deaths. He will die protecting Konohamaru.

Jesus Christ, I forgot all the Sasuke dicksucking in part 1. I'm remembering how that used to annoy the hell out of me.

Yeah and then Kishi redirected and tripled it to Itachi, Hashirama, and Naruto.

inb4 they all get brutality fridged and its their death, in particular Sumire, that makes Boruto go full edge

*brutally

Place your bets on the sensei!

In that chapter in particular it was just to highlight Naruto's insecurities and to hype up Gaara later on by showing him sneaking up on Sauce.

Though Temari spiling spaghetti over Sauce was a bit too much.

>Who's gonna be the lucky guy training them?
Kiba

>Actually thinking SP is going to allow Kiba to be anything more than a joke.
But it's okay for you to dream, though. I'm not stopping you.

Being stuck babysitting the most irrelevant team is a pretty joke fate.

Is this the slut team?

Why isn't a fucking Sarutobi teaching the Ino-Chika-Cho team?

I know Kishi wanted knock off brunette Naruto to teach Naruto 2.0 for shitty parallels and Sanin 3.0, but what the fuck? Couldn't they have made a new Sarutobi character for them?

You're gonna need a triple threat for those seduction missions.

It's funny that Kisame was a tragic villain but didn't need no fucking retarded tragic backstory to establish that. He just wanted a world were all the lies and deception no longer existed. Plain and simple.

Why does Mitsuki looks so much like pic related? was that the inspiration?

Now that i think about it, wasn't Solaire's motivation to 'find his Sun'?

Why we keep getting this OPs with characters with near 0 relevance right now? At least post swordsmen or some Kara speculation

The girls are this show's only good part.

Otsutsuki King being a copy of pic related please

For you. Better not make any threads.

I mean if you're watching a show for the girls, there's quite a few anime with more appealing ones. All the girls are in Boruto are pretty bleh.

Well, I didn't make the thread anyway.
That says a lot doesn't it?

They already gave Shino actual character development and focus and he was even less relevant than Kiba in the manga.

But SP never personally disliked Shino.

Udon fits Metal team more because of Denki (they have similar interests) but I do think Rock Lee will give Iwabe one of those suits too as a present like he did for Denki.

>Back when sneaking up on someone was impressive.

>Who's gonna be the lucky guy training them?

Sumire's clearly gonna get thrown in with Denki and Iwabe. All the better if it's under Udon. Iwabe will be in a team comprised entirely of nerds. It'll be fantastic.

Birb is a cute

Screw them, goth loli should have been in the main 12 instead.

She's the most popular one outside of the main 12 and has more art than Wasabi.

>character has literally zero lines
>literally nothing but a design

Why are shonenfags so shallow?

Her mysterious nature adds to her charm.

>Temari spiling spaghetti over Sauce was a bit too much
Not even the dominant types can resist Sasuke's edginess.

Or irrelevant types

Why is borutos color have a lot pink in it?

To symbolize that he is a coward sissy who still clings onto the old way (pink was a masculine color before the 20th century)

Because he is a cute and sensitive boy.

A bone for the fujos.

Fujo?

Is this Kaguras harem?

Just make Denki and Iwabe gay.
The fujos get to have their stereotype seme uke bullshit desires, and Boruto can be left alone from fujobaiting, well besides a few harmless teases with Mitsuki.

Isn't Moon man gonna be busy with Boruto?

Toneri unofficial team Boruto/Sumire/Mitsuki leader.

>Denki and Iwabe

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65172063

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64210964

They'll be 2nd fujo ship after Mistuki and Boruto if they keep appearing together.

It's the combination of Naruto's orange and Hinata's purple.

No, just part of it

Noice.
I also forgot how sexy Hinata looked in The Last

>Tumblr

A true princess. No wonder Netori was after her.

It was the first gif of the scene I could find on google, calm your autism.

More like Sauce's purple

>SP NaruHinafagging.
Can those fags just stop and just make a good show?

Fuck off, pinkshitfag.

Kishimoto was the one who made Boruto's color hot pink, not SP.

So what? You don't want a good show? They need to take their shipping goggles off and focus on the quality of the show. Not kowtowing to Hinata.

SP were the only ones who showed Hinata with purple chakra, though.

Pinkshitfag, pls, Hinata is the most popular female character.

It was a movie 100% dedicated to shipfaggotry, what did you expect?

Hinata's color has been purple since Part 2, idiot. Kishimoto did this sort of thing with the Red Habanero + the Yellow Flash making the Orange Hokage.

>Hinata is the most popular female character.
Do you have a source this?

The most up-to-date character poll. Don't bother talking about how pinkshit won more, those polls are outdated, so why would you ever use them?

>Hinata's color has been purple since Part 2
I don't remember that being her color. I think you're making shit up.

Who else would it be tho? No one really cares about the other female characters, and Sakura has a larger base of people who dislike her than like her.

Since when? Her lion fists have been shown being blue.

Isn't her chakra purple becuase of the chakra she recieved from Hamura?

>Sakura won most of them.
>Hinata didn't even appear in one.
>But since Hinata beat Sakura in ONE poll she is suddenly more popular.
>"B-But those are outdated!"
This will never NOT make sense. Sakura is consistently more popular. You can't make one fluke become more valid.

Gee, where could anyone see purple on Hinata? Idiot.

>This will never NOT make sense. Sakura is consistently more popular. You can't make one fluke become more valid.

Do you really think the most popular person 200 years ago is the same as the most popular person today? Why would you use outdated information, idiot?

But that isn't her character color, though. Nothing purple related was associated with her until The Last. You seem to forget that Ino also wears purple.

So yeah, what you're spouting is unfounded.

Ignore tumblr tumblr.com/search/anti-studio-pierrot

>Nothing purple related was associated with her until The Last
Yeah dude purple is nowhere to be found here

holy shit that symbolism!

tfw no purple kek

But Sakura is more popular still. I remember someone posting worldwide internet results of Sakura and Hinata and Sakura beat her. That, along with the general margin of the polls clearly show who is the most popular.

You can like Hinata all you want, but discredit another character just to make her look better than she is.

So? Ino wears purple. Did you see purple heavily associated with her? It's a character design, not a character element. SP just decided to do that later to make their waifu special.

Honestly, they should just a spinoff of her already and leave everything else alone. They treat her just like how Kishimoto treated Sasuke in the manga: overbearing favoritism.

Sakura maybe popular before but nips learn to hate her. Kishi didn't even expound her parent's story because no one will pay attention to them. Lastly popularity poll doesn't count the whole fanbase

>Lastly popularity poll doesn't count the whole fanbase
You can clearly see within the community that Sakura has a large fanbase. It's just those few very vocal haters that sperg out at her mere existence that are trying to twist that narrative.

>internet poll
>easily manipulated
>valid
Pinkshitfag, pls. Why do you continue to use outdated information?

>So? Ino wears purple. Did you see purple heavily associated with her?
The fuck does this have to do with anything? Ino isn't Boruto's mother.

So.. how did he get away with it?

>pinkshitfag chimping out the second Hinata is mentioned
Like clockwork

He wanted to be hokage at one point, that's enough for Naruto

>Why do you continue to use outdated information?
Well, do you have any new information?

>The fuck does this have to do with anything? Ino isn't Boruto's mother.
You're the one that is trying to say the color is heavily associating with Hinata's character just because she wears something purple, even though it was never brought up that way before The Last and I pointed that Ino also shares the color with her attire -- so that means Ino is also purple-oriented, right?

Holy shit, my fucking sides

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Well, do you have any new information?

The most up-to-date jump poll.

>You're the one that is trying to say the color is heavily associating with Hinata's character just because she wears something purple, even though it was never brought up that way before The Last and I pointed that Ino also shares the color with her attire -- so that means Ino is also purple-oriented, right?
Yeah, sure, why not? More than one character can have a color associated with them. There are only so many colors. Glad we agree that Hinata's color is purple.

>so that means Ino is also purple-oriented, right?
Well, she wears purple in all 4 of her outfits so she is definitely the most purple one of them all

Come on, they did make Kishi give them the ok for a NH romantic movie but aside from that movie Hinata never does shit in SP's stuff other than lust after Naruto even more.

Meanwhile Sakura gets a shitload of filler fights against random henchmen while Naruto rasengans the boss.

I don't mean to agree with Dumblr, but they are fucking right about this issue. Studio Pierrot sabotages Sakura's character to make Hinata look better. It's so unprofessional. The fact that people defend this blatant biasness is baffling. They are not even subtle with it.

>The most up-to-date jump poll.
That ONE poll. No, I mean very CURRENT information -- beyond that one.

>Yeah, sure, why not? More than one character can have a color associated with them. There are only so many colors. Glad we agree that Hinata's color is purple.
But it's not. It has never been associated with her character until The Last. It was just a design. Why aren't you getting this?

>Toneri awkwardly watching Nardo and Hinata pawing at each other on earth

Kek worthy

>Studio Pierrot sabotages Sakura's character to make Hinata look better
I'm probably the only person in the world that dislikes both girls equally but name a single example.

>Studio Pierrot sabotages Sakura's character to make Hinata look better
Kishimoto did that plenty by himself.

>That ONE poll. No, I mean very CURRENT information -- beyond that one.
That's the most up to date information we have.

>But it's not
But it is, unless you want to say Naruto's color isn't orange.

You can see in scenes that they shit on Sakura and glorify Hinata. They barely give Sakura any appropriate and dignified scenes while retconing everything to Hinata's favor. You can look at Boruto. They do it in there too. I pointed out some of this stuff awhile back.

>Kishimoto did that plenty by himself.
He never shit on Sakura like SP does. He doesn't even hate her.

>That's the most up to date information we have.
Well, it's not good enough since it's the same as the "outdated" information. So when you bring up that poll, the others are going to have to come up with it. It's only fair.

>But it is, unless you want to say Naruto's color isn't orange.
Give me examples outside of The Last where purple was associated with Hinata's character. Go on. I'll wait.

>don’t mean to agree
>agrees anyways
Also, why do you care so much about SP favoring Hinata?

I don't know. Maybe because they are ruining the show by waifufagging? And probably because they mistreat the "rival" of their waifu? Just a guess.

How does anyone actually like Sakura? She's a huge bitch and useless

>You can look at Boruto. They do it in there too. I pointed out some of this stuff awhile back.

Oh yeah, Sakura gets the best animated fight in years while Hinata is the second girl that scolds Bort the most.

As bad as Naruto got, it could've been a lot worse desu. I remember back when the Juubi fight was going on, people were theorizing that Naruto would get the Rinnegan and solo the Juubi by himself. We all know how bullshit Naruto got in the end with being a reincarnation of a god, but it's crazy that some people actually wanted even more than that.

>Well, it's not good enough since it's the same as the "outdated" information
But it's not because it's the most up-to-date information we have.

>Give me examples outside of The Last where purple was associated with Hinata's character. Go on. I'll wait.

see: ,