Blacks are stupid nigge-

>blacks are stupid nigge-
Holy shit wh*Te (((people))) BTFO

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

whiter than you mohammed

Uhhh, I can't tell if you're trying to be ironic or not
It's saying that the top 20% of blacks are only smarter than the bottom 50% of whites
That means blacks be vury vury dum-dum

>He doesn't fully appreciate what that statistic means.

It also means 80% of niggers are dumber than 1 in 2 whites.

>Occupy

This meme was a Sup Forums psyop that made the rounds on Black twitter. Niggresses were hooting and bix nooding the wokeness of it.

I knew niggers were stupid, didn't realize they were THAT stupid though.

I remember that picture used be of a black dude playing a chess game without a king or something equally stupid. Pls give back classic

It's called envy, non-Whites envy everything about us, especially our history and achievements, but also our looks, aesthetics and culture.

They see their own inferiority, but instead of improving, they simply wish to destroy what they cannot achieve so they aren't reminded of what they are. ;^)

>the TOP 20% of nogs are smarter than only 50% of whites

They do know how fucking awful that is for blacks, right. They gotta know.

lel

>t. triggered fragile brown subhuman
kek

More asian than you, Dai Lee.

Didn't the Berlin wall get build after germany was defeated and got Split into east and west germany?

Tell that pic is fake.

THats the meymey

this makes me laugh every time

please tell me this is one of Sup Forums's psyops not a real occupy democrats post

I guarantee most dems would never get this.

yeah... the inferential meaning is 100% of whites are smarter than 80% of Blacks. and 20% of blacks supposedly are smarter than 50% of whites.

>Src Occupy Democrats... Go fuck yourself with this nonsense.

>top 20% of niggers are smarter than 50% of whites
yes you retard, also top 20% of niggers are on the same level than the top 20% of whites.
you are saying that 2 out of 10 niggers has the intelligence that 5 out of 10 whites have. so what about the rest? that just means that 50% percent of whites and 80% of blacks are retarded. oh wait this is actually bad for you... is this a slide thread? fuck, seems like i've been baited again, damn kids

>the top 20% blacks are smarter than the lower 50% of all white, but not smarter than the upper half of white people.
>white people btfo

is this what niggers actually think? no wonder they say maths are racists

>berlin wall
>nazis

The top 20% of nogs is smarter than the bottom 50% of white. Reverse that equation and that means 1 and 5 black people are smarter than a white person. Or you can make it even better and say 8 million nogs are smarter than 115 million whites, or my all time favorite. 115 million white americans are smarter than 100% of the nog pandemic in America

meaning that 80% of blacks are more stupid than 50% of the dumbest whites ?

80% of nigs are well below 100 on the IQ scale then.

Kek, I agree with them

If 20% are smarter than 50%, then why are 50% smarter than 80%?

>white americans

Ha you stupid nigger

half of all white people are smarter than 80% of blacks and the the other half of white people are smarter then all blacks?

You are basically claiming that the top 20% of niggers are smarter than the bottom 50% of whites,

Which is the same of saying the top 50% of whites are smarter of 80% of niggers.

Did you notice that you are confessing you are just dumb?

look, 20 people, 10 blacks 10 whites, arranged by intelligence in decreasing order
wwwwwBBwwwwwBBBBBBB
Holy shit wh*te (((people))) BTFO
well the last 2 whites and 8 blacks may replace each other.
wwwwwBBwwwBBBBBBBBww
at best. eternal sage, kike