Kitchener/Waterloo

What's KW like? Will I find a job if I have factory and supervisory experience? Something like warehouse/assembly/machine operation?

Is there a presence of /ourguys/ and likeminded people to hang out with?

Let me know Ontariobros.

It's not Finland

I left Ontario years ago. You're retarded to stay in that libshit hellhole

Enjoy

Nope.

I've lived all over the country. Every city is a retarded libshit shithole bud.

Tap water tastes like aids.
Derptown mentality combined with massive Chinese influx to due university presence.
Factory jobs in Ontario...lol.

Cedar Falls is better than Waterloo.

Wilfrid Laurier University infected the local neighborhood with gender confused SJW scum, god forbid you have a different opinion from them. Lots of cute girls at that Uni but they're only hanging out with Chads.

It's pretty liberal overall. Although I'm pretty sure the liberals are just louder about it. Conservatives will open up if they recognize the cues. Waterloo is a lot nicer than Kitchener as they have all the homeless shelters and rehab centers so if you're downtown you're surrounded by scumbags.

As far as work goes, it use to have great prospects in your area but I know some of the biggest companies have been struggling (blackberry, ATS, toyota). Hard to say. Don't move before you found a job. Where you living now? Also, Waterloo is safe as fuck which is probably why everyone is so liberal.

I'm in Tronno, in the Russian enclave lol. I got the impression of very low-IQ from my brief visit to Kitchener, like you said a lot of mentally deficient people.

I'm pretty aggressively right wing, god forbid I have a pint, next thing I'm agitating for a putsch.

I'm trying to decide between the atomized dystopian Babylon of Toronto and the backward, parochial Kitchener/Waterloo.

Picking fights with antifa types is almost a bonus really. I'm curious if there will be any from ourside to share the fun though.

You gotta be in Waterloo. Much better. There are a lot of sjw students but I'm way older than that crowd now so it doesn't intertwine with my life. A lot of chink students but they don't really bother anyone other than their autism.

Thanks for your input bud.

I go to uWaterloo

It's pretty comfy here

Indeed.ca doesn't look very encouraging employment-wise.

Where is the Russian enclave now? It used to be Bathurst and Steeles, now it's all jews and pinoys.

Still is. Before that, like 15-20 years ago, it was High Park, but everyone got priced out of there.

Straight up like being on Bighton Beach. Or like playing GTA 4.

Saskatoon is aight. U of S is relatively non-batshit crazy

I'm not a student, sure as hell don't plan on becoming one again, and don't recommend it to anyone else unless you're in a very applied-science type field.

You're a chink, aren't you?

I asked a chink landlord who else lives in a large shared property, he straight up answered "no black people".
Chinks will steamroll everyone else, they're realer than real.

Any more thoughts on the job market and huwite nationalist potential of KW, fellow travellers?

A lot of of students are Chinese. I'm white though.

Bumperito

I mean, you are far enough away from the wasteland that is the GTA that you will no longer feel like a minority being white. Close to the countryside and rural canada is pretty based. Good luck with thise jerbs though. Walmart would probably hire an autistic greeter like you.

My shoulder is trained for extensive periods of sieg-heiling, I'll be sure to put that on my resumé.

I've run my own companies and supervised teams etc. in the past. Just don't want that bugman office life, don't shit too hard on me.

Bump for the whitelash

Bump for leafland