STOP MAKING FUN OF CANADIANS

Cant you fags see that the government of Canada has agents on this board RIGHT NOW, day in and day out to shitpost and give the impression that no one here has right wing views.
All in an attempt to prevent Nationalism from rising in Canada like its currently in the US.
Americans complain about the mutt meme but hating on Canada because of our own spook shitposters is straight up DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Day of the Rake, soon, LEAF

A fucking leaf

HAHAHAHAHA, fucking leafs dude...

but making fun is how you bring out the right wing ones

I wonder what goes through the head of the guy that gets assigned to this place.

>a fucking

Fuck off leaf

^^

To be fair, when we're not making fun of you we're not thinking of you at all.

Canada deserves to be bullied and made fun of.

Fucking idiot there no Money for them to be online. Fucking broke country dude. Besides the alt right is officially over now that he has 1 million sandniggers coming into every province every six months.

So you be sayin, obamaleaf works for csis? Sheeeeit

I leaf post for free tho

Keep raking Canadians. turn it up a notch. Break them. Canada needs an awakening and it will only come on the day of the rake. People laugh at the day of the rake, which I don't understand. To rake leaves is to maintain order in the yard. It must be done to remove waste. Persist in your ridicule my friends outside the border, for I do not fear the day of the rake. I welcome it.

Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White in 2019

syrup on french fries?
you are asking for the troll ffs.

>L'Atrocité Enorme de Goblinu Syrupo de 49% Canadienne Chinois

Make fun of us until our nation is shamed into stepping our game up

t. 49%

My girlfriend and future wife is Polish, ironically.
I'm Romanian btw

Sure thing Wang

racist

Of course, you disgusting Shitskin

Checked