Kony 2012

What the FUCK happened to Jason Russell? Was he MK Ultra’d?

Quick Rundown: Creator and director of Kony 2012 Jason Russell was found in San Diego running around naked and harassing people at the height of the campaign’s popularity.

youtu.be/iS8mrflAU2M

youtu.be/Q7MCh19igW4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuvsoZLE3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc
youtu.be/WPvzKednIlw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=Q7MCh19igW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember that but never seen the clip. Dude was on that flakka

He was probably butthurt his 5 minutes of fame was over so he ""pretended to be retarded""

guilt spazzing over wasting all that Kony money

youtu.be/xuvsoZLE3WE

Nobody bothered to tell him that Kony had been on the run since 2005, and the US had already passed measures to support the fight against the LRA in 2010, or that the LRA had gone from 3000 members down to just a few hundred who were on the run, or that Kony was cut off from his backers in 2011, or that it was Boko Haram who were the chief villains doing all the things the LRA had done in the 80s and 90s.
It was an embarassment, like Rambo III being released after the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan.

>Hey, that guy's jacking it!
Was going to post this, too.

No he was just a yet another degenerate that smokes spice and does designer legal highs.

On of the more reckless things to do ever.

It's hard to imagine that the Kony 2012 shit is what led to people virtual signaling on social media for likes and attention

Kony was a government social experiment

0:39 damn he got some moves though

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Came here to post this

Wait who the fuck was the dude in the grass who gave him a milkchug?

What if this guy got thrown under the bus for pissing someone off with this Kony shit?

I mean, the entire (((media))) shilled against him and insisted that Kony wasn't a big deal and that it was a waste of time to raise awareness about it

oh nvm this isn't even Jason Russell
it's just some guys parodying his breakdown

someone with big brain do quick RUNDOWNS ON KONY !!!!!

Kek I live in San Diego im impressed with how accurate they got the landmarks

who the hell is the guy dressed up like a fairy with a full gallon of milk? Also who is the guy dressed like a film noir detective in the background?

this shit needs to be explained cuz I don't remember any of this

This is just some guys parodying his breakdown.

This was the real video:
youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc

damn my bad didnt realize it was a parody this should be the original video

youtu.be/WPvzKednIlw

oh shit ok that makes a lot of sense lmao

>Sup Forums
>everything is a conspiracy
>except something that is actually a conspiracy

Don't you already know governments hire people like Kony to overthrow rival governments that don't support them? You don't just go and start riling people up to attack a warlord when it hasn't been sanctioned by an official government. You just might end up having someone slip some drugs in your fucking drink at work so you make an ass of yourself and lose all credibility. The guy probably understood what happened but didn't say shit because the truth is the people that do that type of thing don't get caught.

His Kony video literally advocated turning the illuminatie pyramid upside down. lol.

>all these disgusting amerifags laughing instead of trying to get help
typical 56% nation

This is what happens when you don’t let African niggers be African niggers in Africa. You fucking snap. Quit being a control freak and let them be.

Chk

>dickhead creates fraudulent nonprofit to fight an african warlord who is either hiding and irrelevant or dead already
>makes a social media campaign about Kony's non-existent child army
>stupid normalfags fall for it and donate a bunch of money
>dickhead takes all the money for himself and his buddies
>goes on a drug/alcohol binge and thus we have this video of him
>his fraudulent nonprofit goes belly up
>normalfags pretend they knew it was a hoax the whole time and they were only pretending to be gullible retards.
there you go, that's the story of Kony 2012

I have a Kony2012 sticker on my truck
It's basically like saying "Propaganda Is For Niggers"

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=Q7MCh19igW4
>I should have surrendered
>I should have handed it over to people that weren't my colleagues

1:30

When you fuck with an African warlord you are getting into some real shit, it's getting past taking a college trip for charity

he knows what went down, you are a bit dense for not picking up on it

99% of these type of NGO's are absolutely ineffective at achieving what they're aiming for so wide public exposure rather than to a few gullible people is the worst thing that can happen to them.

yeah the ngos are probably the people that fucked him up, he just started a social media campaign. it was decentralized and all that shit.

i don't think his idea would have worked, he was naive going into it. I'm just surprised people think he was doing drugs on the side or something.

>Californians

Kony was the test run for BLM and what not. They were seeing how far they could get liberals to go over literally nothing.