#MENSASoWhite

#MENSASoWhite
Can we discuss this racial injustice?
>A white person is 94% more likely to be accepted into MENSA
>MENSA is composed of only 3% African / African-Americans

How can we go about addressing this injustice? Let's brain storm. Maybe get some good ideas on twitter via the hashtag
>#MENSASoWhite

Ideas:
>Afro-centric testing
>Intersectionality minded entrance requierments

Other urls found in this thread:

patrickyepes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Firehouse-Meet-and-Greet.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QCTYsmz8ook
spring.org.uk/2017/10/smart-people-mental-illness.php
inc.com/glenn-leibowitz/have-a-high-iq-you-might-be-prone-to-mental-physical-illness-says-science.html
bigthink.com/design-for-good/why-highly-intelligent-people-suffer-more-mental-and-physical-disorders
independent.co.uk/news/health/intelligence-mental-illness-iq-study-findings-depression-a8005801.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((white)))

It's just the standard distribution manifesting itself. 50% of all blacks have an iq of 85 or lower.

American blacks, you mean. They have European genetic admixture.

Yeah non American blacks are of course even lower.

The really smart people I know would not be caught at a Mensa meeting.
Just say'n...

the absolute state of africans

My IQ is barely 80. Those online tests are retarded.

Tfw when a retard tries to seem smart and talk about IQ.

If a white person is 94% more likely to be accepted into MENSA (than a black person i suppose) and black people compose 3% of MENSA, it means white people compose slightly less than 6% of MENSA.

That is assuming the total number of blacks and whites is the same. Which it isn't, there are more blacks which however even proves my point.

I do not know the actual percentage but we are in the thousands of percents more likelyhood.

>Tfw when a retard tries to seem smart

Why would anyone want to join MENSA? Is it just to reassure yourself that you're smart?

MENSA has dodged this question fervently. They claim that MENSA members are from all walks of life, all types of jobs, backgrounds, and various levels economic success (or failure, even). I've met 3 in person. They are all white, male, and economically independent.

They attempted to show how diverse they are in a recent photo op. It was close to 60/40 male/female, and of them all, 2 males were seemed to have a very slight "admixture" of some type going where they were, like, 1/6th hispanic or something like that.

I've done sample tests over and over, and usually hit right about here. It's nothing to really brag about, and I admit that my weak points are usually around some of the ridiculous "pattern recognition" shit or the explicit math questions, but outside of that, I'm doing alright.

I do not consider myself intelligent by any means, though, and that's troubling considering I can see how I'm set apart from other groups of people. Kind of scary, really.

Here's the pic:
patrickyepes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Firehouse-Meet-and-Greet.jpg

>tfw when you cant into math and act like you can.

2 of that 3 percent are affirmative action.
And they aren’t fucking African American, they are BLACK. At best. More likely NIGGERS

>embed
youtube.com/watch?v=QCTYsmz8ook

the real question here is who gives a fuck about mensa?

I like where your going with this.
Lets try and get Mensa to have to accept stupid Niggers bye claiming their racists.

>First poster ITT with an IQ > 85 able to get what the thread is about
Here's your prize

That's pretty impressive, I'd take their test but they want 60 bucks.

>So smart he's posting ban-able content
Nice choice, though. Fuckin' real nice.

Like dude
> get smarter
thats all I can say

damn she's hot
> id impregnate the fuck out of her too
> saved

Mine is 140 and I never bothered to apply for IMSA or MIT or MENSA

You guys should be talking about this virus and not the bait topic from OP

Good friend of mine got a perfect score on the SAT and was recruited by colleges in the 9th grade. He's not in mensa. It's voluntary and is only for smart people who want everyone to know they are smart.

>your IQ was measured to 125.
>which is equivalent to the 95.2 percentile.

Kek lame edit from low IQ monkey. Try harder.

go back to plebbit you dumb faggot

Why are you hiding your Swiss flag, you faggot?

Why aren't you hiding your toilet cleaner flag

>thinks i can't see the real flag

how much are they paying you?

To my knowledge there has never been a Nobel prize award to a nigger for science, the best they achieved was one in economics. This pisses off niggers no end when you "debate" them. Maybe we could start the hashtag #nobelprizesowhite and demand they just give an award to niggers for participation

This is a thing dedicated to manipulating the SJW anti-racist shit into pressuring MENSA into lowering their standards to let nogs in thus red-piling some normies by showing them the inherent genetic differences in intelligence.

Why are the portuguese so stupid. Your life-job (cleaning my expensive toilet) is justified when I see posts as dumb as yours

>Why are the portuguese so stupid. Your life-job (cleaning my expensive toilet) is justified when I see posts as dumb as yours

>tfw got a job as a programmer in switzerland this summer after getting an offer in linkedin for a backend developer
>tfw 0 years of experience
>tfw gonna get big bucks

>mfw no face

>name calling
not an argument.

Try again swiss faggot

This is also a good idea. But it's better to do with MENSA because there's a test involved and nobel prizes are a jewish money laundering scheme
stop embarrassing your self

I really want the source on that picture. GIS is turning up nothing.

>stop embarrassing your self
>implying
you mad?

don't be.

everything is gonna be alright.

we need to lower the iq requirement to 80 so we can get more niggers in

Dont you get he's trying to accidental redpill intk seeing that africans have lower IQ's

jfc
Now you're thinking

you're too easy to spot

we could give niggers bonus points for being niggers. we need to give them around 45

like a handicap in golf, we give niggers 40 points bonus on IQ

imagine being stupid enough to post this and think anyone cares
This is good. We need to compile this and have some russian bots tweet this at mensa

you cared enough to reply

>be op
>be libtard

UHHN GOD GIVE MILKIES

the fuck are you on about?

>IQ 149
>got accepted to MENSA
>never participated in anything because this stuff seems silly to me

>Ridiculous poster recognition

That's kind of important to us humans you know.

They're probably, unironically, nigerian

Maybe they should lower the barrier to entry.
Start taking people in despite not meeting requirements.
Only if they're the fashionable token monority du jour.
Pander nakedly to this new rhetoric.
And watch their reputation dissolve just like half the major universities accross the western world.

Stop doing Mensa high IQ shit on pol.

spring.org.uk/2017/10/smart-people-mental-illness.php

inc.com/glenn-leibowitz/have-a-high-iq-you-might-be-prone-to-mental-physical-illness-says-science.html

bigthink.com/design-for-good/why-highly-intelligent-people-suffer-more-mental-and-physical-disorders

independent.co.uk/news/health/intelligence-mental-illness-iq-study-findings-depression-a8005801.html

They used perform Mensa for lot these surveys

I don't even care what you said. Look at those big boobies. They are so big I want to bury my face in them and suffocate to death.

Better get back to the synagogue before the matzah balls get cold

>be 1995
>8th grade
>due to behavior problems, get full psychological work up
>including IQ test.
>all subjects tested at 12+, college level
>all motor skills tested at 12+
>IQ estimated around 133
>diagnosed as bipolar
>still had ego about being smart

>be 2013
>[snip story]
>diagnosis changed from bipolar to high-functioning autism
>realize all my quirks were autism, not a chemical imbalance
>realize my intelligence is due to a neurological defect
....and most importantly.
>realize I'd much rather be an average IQ peon with normal social skills that can keep a wife happy and say "You too" after someone says "Thank you" instead of a smartass.

Shit sucks.

nobody gives a shit, why are you autistic faggots keep sharing your IQ stories when OP's topic has barely fuck all to do with it you attention seeking morons

>all races are the same
>But we need to alter the Mensa test because black people don't think the same

>It's inconceivable that perhaps more whites are in Mensa because of intelligence. It HAS to be inequality.

Brainlets.

3d chess, brainlet

Clever.

But i'm actually worried the world has gone so far left and is so fucking barmy they will not only completely miss the point of this, but MENSA will actually fucking capitulate and lower their IQ to 3rd-world tier to avoid a PR nightmare.

Being smart itself is a mental illness. Seeing a bigger picture of the world than others. It's very sad... Don't attend the Mensa tests, they are just collecting a list.

4d

Indians are down there as well. Despite being "caucasian" are technically "Aryan"
Both African and Indian immigrants to America though are smart because only the upper class smart people are able to migrate.

Win-win either way. Mensa is a really faggy organization

This, the nerd/MENSA fag subculture exists to control slightly intelligent people. Real high IQ people will become manipulative Chads.

>>A white person is 94% more likely to be accepted into MENSA
>>MENSA is composed of only 3% African / African-Americans

Those are not the same thing

Just because 94% of mensa are whites, that does not mean you are "94% more likely"
I am actually willing to bet that you are more likely to get accepted as a black person

Alright, you've convinced me, we opening the warp portal now or later?

>A white person is 94% more likely to be accepted into MENSA
>MENSA is composed of only 3% African / African-Americans

THIS. IS. NOT. OK.