Does Sup Forums like Zatch Bell?

Does Sup Forums like Zatch Bell?

everyone here is new they haven't watched things made before 2015

Most of Zatch bell threads I see on Sup Forums people are pretty positive towards it.

So I'd say ya.

It's greato. Unimportant people-type of a character is usually too much for a shonen to chew.

>bwaaah im old and i've seen everything so others watching shit i've already seen somehow upsets me
Get over yourself

newfag

I read the manga and I have to admit that despite the cheesy emotional stuff it was a fun read even if I'm a little older than the target crowd. It made me laugh out loud a couple times.

Dunno why but I found many scenes in it to be very emotionally infectious. It's great

I think its one of the finest shonen ever made and one of the few manga that did the power of friendship trope well

I've just started reading it (I'm at about chapter 15) and I'm finding it difficult to get into. The relationship between Gash and Kiyomaro seems shallow and forced. Does it get better?

an hero, newfag trash

I wonder if it's a spoiler. He's like that for a reason yeah

I enjoyed both the anime and the manga.

It's a decent shonen done right. Nothing more nothing less.

>It's a decent shonen done right. Nothing more nothing less.

Sadly that's a lot more than most series can say these days

I tried watching the first episode. Seemed alright but at the same time it's a budget Toei show so I don't really wanna force myself to watch it. Also I don't really care for manga but app it's the best shonen manga or something. I just don't care for shonen if they're not animated

read it for this wonderful shitposting face happening in every other chapter

Go and stay go

>zatch
unless you are specifically referencing the dub/version that aired on toonami, stop that

I actually watched it and it was shit. Folgore aside.

I used to watch on TV, it was ok but I've never got very far on it.
The last thing I remember is an episode where a buff blue Man with weird ears died.
Because of this thread I remembered that i never finished it.
How does it end?

The Faudo and Zophis arcs are underrated wild rides.